SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:23 pm

So, if it's Dave that gets the one on one time, then it means he got over his nervousness around kids? The so called articles indicate that he (Dave) leaves.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:25 pm

atem wrote:So, if it's Dave that gets the one on one time, then it means he got over his nervousness around kids?  The so called articles indicate that he (Dave) leaves.
Possibly. Or it could be like Drew who didn't jump the cliff and got SQT. So basically Sam giving it to the guys who wimp out. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:39 pm

I think I have just worked out why this is all confusing me so much. It's because, I personally, can't say I've seen anything that would lead me to Sam's comment 'I love you so much'. I see great attraction and chemistry with Sasha but I'm yet to see that developing into love. Not to say that it won't. And we haven't seen enough of the other boys yet to gauge Sam's attraction to Sasha against. I think I am just going to go by process of elimination with the screen caps and whittle it down from there.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Sundy wrote:I think I have just worked out why this is all confusing me so much. It's because, I personally, can't say I've seen anything that would lead me to Sam's comment 'I love you so much'. I see great attraction and chemistry with Sasha but I'm yet to see that developing into love. Not to say that it won't.  And we haven't seen enough of the other boys yet to gauge Sam's attraction to Sasha against. I think I am just going to go by process of elimination with the screen caps and whittle it down from there.
ITA.
We have only seen one of the F3 single dates so it is hard to see anything other than Sasha at his moment.
We will have to see next week once Michael has his SD after Richie's to really see any development.
The season is so rushed/short (5 weeks) and only started with 14 men so it seems like we should be further along than we are.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:43 pm

After Sam says "I love you so much" in the season highlights, there is a deep man breath (very short). It sounds like Sasha to me but it could also be Michael. It doesn't sound like Richie at all. Can someone try watching those few seconds there and see if they are able to tell.

What I found interesting is that in the highlights they show Michael saying great things about Sam, Richie too, as well as Alex. We never hear anything coming from Sasha. I wonder if he actually falls in love at all?!!

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 pm

HEA wrote:you lost me about sydney and the aquarium

i am not at all sure that the skydiving is the fantasy date?

did we consider that maybe they will give us 2 1on1 and 1 group date?
m

It's possible. But if it's next Wednesday that would mean a group date, 2 X 1 on 1 dates and a rose ceremony in 1.10minutes. Seems a bit squashed. We could actually have another group date tomorrow. Perhaps painting?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:45 pm

@HEA I thought the Thursday group date was the men cooking Sam a meal?? If it's painting then it makes sense that Sasha gets the one on one time.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan