SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 12 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 pm

natik wrote:
marysegap wrote:The 2 last screencaps of Sam and Sasha are a little bit awkward, seems like a couple that just had a SERIOUS conversation. Suspect

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the preview for the first time. They both don't look like the happy couple on a date. It gave me the vibe like they had a fight or something. The chemistry is off here.

YES.. maybe he is NOT happy with the fact that she still needs to continue dating and kissing the other guys, and she can not please him!  He still has his arm around her meaning ... Rolling Eyes hmmm scratch no idea
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:41 pm

So sleuthing locations and what dates/episodes... I am thinking all these s/caps for Ep 5

For Episode 5 GD
= is the kids GD also painting indoors where they change clothes (Sasha takes off his denim shirt for white t-shirt underneath? and Sam puts her hair up?) Because they have on different clothes (Sash and Sam)?

ETA: I think this could be from Sasha's HTD question

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 536a7834558edc1f9909f4007a1294fc
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 2f0d5bdf2d404c3752cd080c3e962e07

= I also think then that Dave is getting this SQT in the evening if the balloons are anything to go by? Seems like balloons were outside with the kids GD?

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 21577d2695dbb369f45875cc14b87203

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy awesome spotting on the aquarium!! clapping!

thank you.... i think you meant me.... cantstopl
? I saw this s/cap in the thread and Sundy posted https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p108-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing#872011

i posted yesterday at 9:37pm LINK

Sunny today at 6:10 am ("I also think")

anyway... the kids group date must fade on me but nice to receive credit once in a while too

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Aaah that's why I didn't see it. It was posted in Michael's thread not this s/cap one.
Awesome job, @HEA. I definitely see those fishies. yes
And great job to @Sundy too who figured that out in this thread as well. Team effort here!  bestbud!

ETA: So regarding Michael at the Aquarium date is this in Sydney or in Auckland, NZ?
If it is in Sydney then it is his SD and if in NZ then it is FD.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:22 pm

@AllAboutLove i agree Dave seems to get some alone time but they are both in different clothes to the daytime activity. They could have got changed I suppose, particularly if Sam paints. Or it's the end of the dinner / cooking date. Now let's pose this. What if the painting is not the group date and is instead somewhere else? The only reason that makes me think this is that we see on the group date that Sasha has an arts and crafts stand and its outside? Perhaps though I'd Daves time is not from tonight then Sasha does get some alone time???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Aaah that's why I didn't see it. It was posted in Michael's thread not this s/cap one.

Awesome job, @HEA clapping!
I definitely see those fishies. yes

Do we think this is in Sydney or in Auckland, NZ?
Because Art had a date with aquarium (but sharks) behind him and eating with Chrystal.

I didn't see that either. Well done. I'm not following Michael individual thread. I'm thinking its Sydney and the single date. If this is the case though wouldnt they do something beforehand?

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove i agree Dave seems to get some alone time but they are both in different clothes to the daytime activity. They could have got changed I suppose, particularly if Sam paints. Or it's the end of the dinner / cooking date. Now let's pose this. What if the painting is not the group date and is instead somewhere else?  The only reason that makes me think this is that we see on the group date that Sasha has an arts and crafts stand and its outside? Perhaps though I'd Daves time is not from tonight then Sasha does get some alone time???  
I am thinking that if the painting with Sasha is not on the GD then it is Sasha's HTD.
I could see him showing her that side of him since he is all about painting.

Other than Sasha's HTD, I think it would be on the GD like sleuthed awhile ago and possibly SQT with Sam and then Dave also gets SQT (the way that both Richie and Will got SQT on dodgeball GD). I could see her changing clothes a lot on the kids date and the s/cap of Dave there are balloons behind so makes me think kids GD.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Sundy wrote:I didn't see that either. Well done. I'm not following Michael individual thread. I'm thinking its Sydney and the single date. If this is the case though wouldnt they do something beforehand?  
It if is Sydney then there would be something beforehand. Maybe them in the water?

In comparison, Sasha's SD wasn't that adventurous (tango lessons, eating, tango performance and rose) and Richie's SD is old at 50 years and then evening portion. But then again, Alex had an adventurous date (airplane) and then butterflies and lunch thing... Not sure
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:13 pm

^ IA. It's all so confusing because of that Sydney Skydiving?!?!? It makes sense that they would paint as part of HTD and would feed into Sashs SM with all the paintings, but to Skydive and paint? hmmm, I dunno? Seems to conflict. See you could think that there could be a F5 speed date but it hasn't been advertised and we need to squeeze Michaels angle date into that available spot. I suppose come tonight we will see if the painting if part of the kiddies date. On another note too, if skydiving is part of Sashas HTD, surfing is Alex's, possibly story bridge is Michaels, what is Richie's? The spa??? Highly unlikely but if not there are gaps and they continue to hide Richie.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Yup. I guess we can just wait and see what is on the kids GD.
When I started to think about it my first thought was HTD for painting with Sasha but again... the Sydney skydiving makes no sense.

It almost feels like we are missing an episode or something... I wonder if all these scaps will even show up?

And yes, What is Richie's HTD? In the water with him? Could be... Perth is a lot warmer that time of year.. but still.. hmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Loved catching up in this thread! Great job everyone! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan