SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by charmained Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 pm

rhondam wrote:I personally think these rag mags/blog sites read HERE hi and frequently try to put together a story based on our sleuthing. Suspect

That's funny. I think we'd be better sources than the ragmags.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Some do. Both Wetpaint and the Inquisitor have given us as sources in the past. Pretty sure both had or have members here. They have sourced specific members postings in the past, also.
Haha, well at least they gave credit!  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:24 pm

That article is based on InTouch magazine, nothing new, and nothing we don't know about. I absolutely hope Nick finds love but only time will tell if that article is true

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Not sure if this was already posted here but if you are a Nick fan you might enjoy. Nick's part starts around the 27:00 mark. Interesting what was said about Becca.

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends/bachelor-s20e7-with-nick-viall-jj-lane-and-chris-harrison
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:25 pm

I can't listen to the host of that show without wanting strangle her. That vocal fry drives me up the wall. If Becca big timed JJ, then I like her even more.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Moved from the FAN Forum.

limoncello wrote:as I haven't really watched thoroughly previous seasons of the bachelor/ette, can someone please be kind enough to write down a summary of why Nick isn't/wasn't well liked by people? I know that one of the reasons was when he joined Kaitlyn's season, but personality wise, it seems like RS seem to have a lot of horrible things to say about Nick, even though he doesn't actually say it out loud. I've randomly watched ATFR with Andi yesterday and Nick seemed genuine?
emusha wrote:limoncello - your question might be fitting for the discussion thread but I'll respond here and mods can feel free to suggest moving if that is relevant.
IMHO Nick can be very raw and expressive of his thoughts/feelings/ideas -- and he holds strong opinions. When he wants something and feels strongly about a girl (or whatever it is) he goes after it no holds barred.

During the first season he was on with Andi, he rubbed up against the other guys  because he was so confident and went after what he wanted (the girl) without caring too much about the repercussions of his go-getter moves. In any case, after that season the other guys shared on radio that they were coached to say certain things. It was also very obvious that the editing was done in such a way that he was the villain of the season. The biggest issue many people dislike him for was being outspoken about asking andi why she had sex with him in the FS when he was in love with her. He'd written a letter and tried to reach her but this was really the only time (according to him) he could get real answers. Not the best platform to reveal she had sex the day before she was engaged when that was the show where she was announcing her engagement.

During Kaitlyn's season his edit softened up significantly mostly imho because he was now friends with the editors and likely because he now knows how the reality tv show game is played and he was careful about what he said to whom and what he did etc.

After the second season he has quit his job as a software sales exec to move to LA and become a model.

To some he seems self-absorbed and somewhat socially awkward. He had a sweet hopeless romantic with middle western values and some edge and depth reputation -- he's evolved (?) significantly from that by now in that he lives in LA and is a model.

Personally, I like different characteristics of Nick that we've seen cos he keeps it real and he goes full force into whatever it is he believes in. He has a level of grit and a romantic heart.  At the same time, most recently, it appears he's on a new "adventure" of maintaining visibility and gaining publicity + maintaining a connection with this show -- the limelights might be a huge lure for him at the moment. Maybe he was bored in his software sales job in Chicago?? Curious to see what he'll do next.  

What I will say is that Nick always keeps things interesting.  
limoncello wrote:thank you Emusha, that was very helpful! :yes:  Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 1f339

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 pm

If the article is true about Nick hooking up with a certain ette . She would be one lucky woman. I just hope that he does not go on BIP if that woman chooses too. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:53 am

I don't know if this was posted but you can see Nick on Becca's SC from last night. It looks like they were at a concert with other bachelor/bachelorette contestants.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

All Ben's ladies were in LA for the Women Tell All taping this weekend. Looks like a bunch of them stuck around for the post Oscars parties and concerts too. Not surprised Nick was there since he seems pretty heavy in the LA club scene now.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:19 am

"Based on Becca Tilley's Snapchat photos from the California weekend, it seems Nick and several of this season's alums hit up The Real Birthday Bash concert featuring Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, and more, at The Forum in Inglewood, California on February 28."

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-women-tell-all-nick-viall-photos-1475952/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:50 am

Geeze boy he just can't stay away! laugh out loud no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 1f49c

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 8367-910 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 I_got_13 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:00 am

It's funny that if Nick joins the Bach events in LA, he is desperate, if he doesn't, he could be viewed as being disliked by the Bach fam. I don't know what should he do cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt