SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by california90 Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:08 pm

I'll be the only person to stick up for Cathy, but I don't care, I'm going to, even as a "Nick Chick".

I've watched her pretty much from the beginning, she's a really opinionated, but also bubbly girl (I mean she was "Cupcake Cathy" and due of "Brunette Bandit"). There were a lot of times where she defends a lot of the female contestants or speaks how she relates to some of the girls on the show on how they're put in difficult situations, which I really appreciate.

I also didn't realize that she works really hard at her job and makes little money, but she does it because she loves it. I just think that personalities like Nick will never mesh with her in real life, which is very apparent whether he was on the show or past seasons where he was a contestant. Sure I've though she's super harsh on Nick, but thats why there's Danny (to make us all feel better when the world is against Nick). And its a reminder how okay it is for people to have different opinions. I can't just dislike her because of that because I've already seen how much she contributes and who she has shown herself to be previously and who I still think she is.

So that is why I feel for her because of her tremendous 4 year contribution to the show from the beginning.

california90

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:13 pm

I love Cathy too. The show's not going to be the same without her sad

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 pm

I wouldn't like Cathy even if she loved Nick. I never cared for her in all the years I listened to the show and I also think her 4 year contribution was nothing more then her trying to get into the biz so she was lucky to have that gig, imo, rather than just waiting tables.

Back to Nick: I like that he offers an insightful and analytical approach to the show. There's plenty snark, funny, etc podcasters/bloggers out there so I like that he has some insight and more than just the superficial skim-over perspective.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Thanks Ca90 I think your correct on all counts.o

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm

california90 wrote:I'll be the only person to stick up for Cathy, but I don't care, I'm going to, even as a "Nick Chick".

I've watched her pretty much from the beginning, she's a really opinionated, but also bubbly girl (I mean she was "Cupcake Cathy" and due of "Brunette Bandit"). There were a lot of times where she defends a lot of the female contestants or speaks how she relates to some of the girls on the show on how they're put in difficult situations, which I really appreciate.

I also didn't realize that she works really hard at her job and makes little money, but she does it because she loves it. I just think that personalities like Nick will never mesh with her in real life, which is very apparent whether he was on the show or past seasons where he was a contestant. Sure I've though she's super harsh on Nick, but thats why there's Danny (to make us all feel better when the world is against Nick). And its a reminder how okay it is for people to have different opinions. I can't just dislike her because of that because I've already seen how much she contributes and who she has shown herself to be previously and who I still think she is.

So that is why I feel for her because of her tremendous 4 year contribution to the show from the beginning.

Exactly! 

I'm sad and I'll miss her.  I've enjoyed afterbuzz for years and she's a big part of that.  She, Danny and JC were the best.  That's why it's a bummer when they are having someone as a regular host who clearly doesn't fit in with the vibe of the show, IMO.  Hopefully they'll find a fun, energetic replacement to join Brooks and Danny. No offense to Nick but afterbuzz is not a forum that he suited for, again IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 am

I agree relaxing! I liked the Danny, Cathy, JC combination best too. They had a great chemistry, even when they didn't agree on things. I'm not a "Nick Chick" but I find what he has to say interesting, whether it be in an article or an interview. I just don't like the way he is in groups. That's where he becomes annoying to me. AB is the perfect example. Some people just aren't made as well for small group discussions because they tend to take over and make it all about them. That's Nick in my opinion.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 am

The afterbuzz shows definitely show why Nick wasn't Mr. Popular when he did the bachelorette shows, but was able to be friends with a few guys individually aftterwards. The guy just does not do well in group settings. He's too self-absorbed and argumentative and he doesn't pick up on the mood of the room. He's a bit socially awkward. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:22 am

I think he's just much more into debating than simply sharing thoughts and agreeing to disagree. It seems like he has to consciously hold himself back at times, and when he's too passionate about something, he forgets and starts to argue his point again. It doesn't really suit a light-hearted show where the point isn't to reach a consensus, but to share several different perspectives.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:54 am

I agree with you, mindless.
Nick is an analytical person and if you want his opinions, he gives that too you a 100%. It is not good for this show, but  it doesn't mean *IMO* he tried to make everything about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Mindless, I completely agree with your comment.

I also saw Nick's discussion of his relationship with Andi instead of with Kaitlyn as a courtesy to Kaitlyn and Shawn. Andi is no longer with Josh so it is easier to talk about his relationship with Andi without offending or hurting an active relationship.  

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:57 am

LEGIT QUESTION: Is there really no way in hell that Nick and Andi can get back together?
I got so attached to the two of them, it's so hard to let go. sad

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:01 am

deadhorse  no  no  no

charmained wrote:LEGIT QUESTION: Is there really no way in hell that Nick and Andi can get back together?
I got so attached to the two of them, it's so hard to let go. sad

He is too good for her now, IMO her panties and all need to stay away from him.  At the moment she might be hitting CH no no no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt