SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:11 pm

If I used that measuring stick for potential life partner then pretty much none of these people past muster. giggling
Even my fave lead Art Green (who I view much, much more highly than Nick) I wouldn't want to be married to.  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:17 pm

We have no idea what Nick is doing . Does he have a job ? Did fame get to him? He post one pic. of himself promoting a product does that mean he needs the money ? I see it as he is enjoying life and looks to be happier than ever. At least he is not tweeting everyday his daily life he keeps that private. Nick IMO is still the caring person that he has always been. 

He played his role on both seasons he was on and two of the bettes surely enjoyed being with him. That was their choice to sleep with him not one person held a gun to their head. He did not out a certain despicable lead she did that herself. I am more happy that he was F1 because those two were the worst ette's this show has ever had. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Whit, great post!!!
And I dont know how to be SO SURE to say he is financing himself with just one ad. And agree those two were the WORST Bette, true blessing in disguise. I would thank them to not have picked Nick so that the constant shirtless pic for Mr to look at, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
If I used that measuring stick for potential life partner then pretty much none of these people past muster. giggling
Even my fave lead Art Green (who I view much, much more highly than Nick) I wouldn't want to be married to.  
Yep, would not want 90% of them for future son-in-laws and probably higher percent. Just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yep, would not want 90% of them for future son-in-laws and probably higher percent. Just me.
Not just you. Me too Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 47 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The measuring stick I use with a lot of these cast is basically is this someone I would want as a potential mate?  Is this someone I would want to have a long term relationship? Everyone has a different measuring stick. Doesn't mean one is better than another, it's subjective.

Well if I use that measuring stick I'm left with about two guys from this show and I don't even have impossibly high standards here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The measuring stick I use with a lot of these cast is basically is this someone I would want as a potential mate?  Is this someone I would want to have a long term relationship? Everyone has a different measuring stick. Doesn't mean one is better than another, it's subjective.

Well if I use that measuring stick I'm left with about two guys from this show and I don't even have impossibly high standards here.

Who are those two guys? For me, it would probably be Ben and Jared, but, honestly, I think that a lot of Kaitlyn's guys seemed like good guys. Ben Z, Chris, Jared, Ben H, Tanner all seem like they'll make great husbands one day. I enjoyed watching the F2 guys but, I'll admit, I probably wouldn't marry either one of them. There have also been a couple of guys in the past, like Chris L, Chris S, Zak, Ames, Marcus, Sean, etc. that I felt were genuinely good, normal guys too.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:07 pm

I think a few of the guys from this franchise worldwide will make good decent? husbands.
Just not for me. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:10 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Who are those two guys? For me, it would probably be Ben and Jared, but, honestly, I think that a lot of Kaitlyn's guys seemed like good guys. Ben Z, Chris, Jared, Ben H, Tanner all seem like they'll make great husbands one day. I enjoyed watching the F2 guys but, I'll admit, I probably wouldn't marry either one of them. There have also been a couple of guys in the past, like Chris L, Chris S, Zak, Ames, Marcus, Sean, etc. that I felt were genuinely good, normal guys too.

Roberto and Dr. Chris. I mean there's a lot of guys I'm a fan of from this show but to actually marry them? Oh hell no. I'd probably marry some of the women from this show over 99% of them.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:...
there's a lot of guys I'm a fan of from this show but to actually marry them? Oh hell no. I'd probably marry some of the women from this show over 99% of them.

I am with you! Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 47 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Interesting to note that the Bachelorette F1s that married the lead (Ryan, JP and Chris) all had careers that they went back to following the show.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:24 pm

isittrue wrote:Interesting to note that the Bachelorette F1s that married the lead (Ryan, JP and Chris) all had careers that they went back to following the show.  
I'm not the least bit surprised. Roberto and Ed also had careers they went back to and they both lasted a while with the leads on their seasons. I just think most normal women can't feel secure or respect a guy unless he has a career.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt