SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Unless I am able to see both of their bank accounts, I can't really call one a parasite versus one living independently because I wouldn't have proof either way IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:34 pm

I have it word of mouth from too many to know one does not support itself. . Is that 100%, no. That's good enough for me.  Many different sources all coming back to the same, I have heard it on numerous counts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:43 pm

I think it's too soon to say "guess who has the last laugh now" ... timing... it's all about the timing ... as some would say "location, location, location".

Also, I see a major difference with his mentioned ex-es ... Nick is actually taking his "new found career" a.k.a. stripping very seriously, responsibly, professionally (yes, even with the shirtless pics ... because that's what models do), he is accountable, respectful to his clients/employers and meticulously organized ... as some would say ... he calculates every move and isn't wondering where next ... but he is dedicated to what he chooses to do and bound to his commitment with every step he takes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:47 pm

At the end of the day, does it really matter. Fame taste the same and have the same appeal for all who crave it. The "opportunities" that people who have tasted fame leave their regular job for either permanently or temporarily are still the same. I personally see no difference in any of these pple, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:48 pm

I don't think I said Nick is private. I believe I said keeping as much of your personal life private as he can is a good thing. For example, as A-list celebrities do.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:49 pm

FLChica wrote:
Seabear wrote:Leave means just that.  Still employed by the Co (Salesforce) but on leave.  Like on maternity leave, medical leave, personal or educational leave, etc etc.  Leave does not mean unemployed or out of work. IMO Nick's reason for a leave are his personal business.  He does not owe anyone an explanation.  Maybe he will return soon and maybe be will choose not to return at all.  Perhaps he is wisely taking time to explore before he settles down.  Maybe he is working on his fitness even if it isn't in his own home gym. Maybe he is enjoying traveling and fun vacations.  Who knows?  His life, his choice. :Nod:   JMO
No need to give my definition of "leave" deadhorse . I do like all of the possible options you listed as Nick's reason for taking a leave of absence Seabear.   

Each contestant/lead is free to choose how much personal information they share with the viewers. Some will post pics of what they eat every day, their complete workout regimen, the name & location of the hotel they are staying at and where & when they attend church services. Heck, they may even post pics of their home but not mention that their parent is financially responsible for it. All of that is OK! They get to choose how forthcoming or intentionally vague they are with their personal information. 

It's kind of fun to see Nick interact with his sibling & with his friend's cutie pie baby. I love seeing pics of Ash's little Ford, Emily's baby boy, Zak's wedding and Chris's latest home project. But they get to choose what they share. I have no right to expect or demand what they share. :Nod: IMHO.

I totally agree with your post especially the second paragraph . clapping!  They also post pics. when they are on a vacation of every move they make. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:52 pm

I see the change in Nick investing his time & money in his new adventure ... so he is also financially backing his own stock, building his brand (with no physical product, yet) and creating his own platform... I see an investment ... I don't see the FAME yet ...

to me he is not near famous to have the fame taking the effect ...
but if he ever gets there ... what today he sows ... tomorrow he'll reap.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:55 pm

I thought the Mods mentioned it before that it is not ok to call the contestants saint when the fans are trying to defend them?????

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
jen689 wrote:Just watched the video in the fan thread from the Morning Blend Show.  Glad Nick FINALLY admitted he was on leave from Salesforce working on "other" projects.  

I knew it!!

Samesies! :yes:

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 pm

"Other projects" aka modeling which gets him more attention laugh out loud ok then.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 1f49c

Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 8367-910 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 I_got_13 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Chicagoan - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Peggy giggling you're right ... I really am fired up today... so to take a step back ... let's make it clear ... Nick is a sinner.

Is it inappropriate to say, thank god, the Pope is in USA?
"It seems clear to me also that climate change is a problem which can no longer be left to a future generation. When it comes to the care of our common home, we are living at a critical moment of history."

If Nick starts spreading awareness about the environmental issues and help us with the sustainable solutions for social and environmental problems ... I'll make him a hero, not a saint Hugesmile seriously Nick ... if you're reading this ...it's not much I ask. yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:
isittrue wrote:Truly, the ones I like the most are the ones who do stay away - Chantal, Emily O'Brien, a few others from past season.  Kudos to those who can move on from the franchise and return to a normal life.  Nowadays that appears to be a rarity indeed.
I know little to nothing about the people you've mentioned ... but I do wonder ... since it's presumed that these people never tried to change their "normality"

... were they ever offered? ... have they ever got a chance to pursue something out of their limits? ... And if they have, if they were ... do you know the reason why they didn't accept it and what made them decide not to try or continue to explore new roads?

Sometimes the reason that blocks the exploration, the pursuit, the progress and the change ... is the obstacle as small as a fear and an insecurity.

The change is a scary thing ... but the people who experience it can tell the tale.

I think there are a few categories for people from this franchise:

1. The early departures who no one cares about and whose names are forgotten before the season stops airing. They usually go back to their normal life, because they have no choice.

2. The ones who no one cares about, but who desperately try cling on to their fleeting fame by showing up at every Bachelor event and spin-off they possibly can (e.g. Bukowski). I feel sorry for those people.

3. Those who get enough IG followers to make product promotion their side job (Quite a new category with loads of people).

4. The ones who do have fans, but who are pursuing a serious career, just graduated or are still studying, so they can't afford to take much of a detour even if they wanted to (e.g. Cupcake, Ashley Hebert, maybe Emily O'Brien. I thought Andi would be in this category, but guess not.)

5. Those who have fans and who are further along in their career, have some flexibility and are open to new opportunities, because 10 years of the same old same old can get a bit boring (I'd put Nick in this category for now, Sharleen too).

6. Those who have a big fanbase + some skills or talent they know they can cash in on with the help of Bachelor fame, so they stay in the limelight more or less forever (Many people, mostly ex-leads).

7. Those who were once popular or big news, but have since faded into the background due to lack of staying power (Most end up in this category at some point due to new people popping up twice a year).

8. Those who are like "Eff your opportunities, I'm done with fame!" (???).

I personally only have a problem with people in category #2. Well not a big fan of #3 either, but I don't follow any of these people on SM, so it's not my problem. They all go on the show for a new experience and some attention. Some end up liking it more than others. It's okay with me as long as they're being smart about it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt