SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bondibeach - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:52 pm

new interview

Her new Bachelor? Heather Maltman blushes as she receives a rose from flirty former Cleo Bachelor Ash Williams after revealing Sam Wood broke her heart

Back to top Go down

bondibeach - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by robinvi Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Ash made in Heather's words "go all girly". I love it! She truly is a special human. Everyone realized it and she wont make it to bachelorette, she will be taking in the upcoming months. I don't want daily mail to stalk her but I kinda do because I want to see her story unfold!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:52 pm

I know a lot of you guys are really unimpressed with Sam and one of those reasons is because you believe he's fame hungry. If that's the case I wouldn't be getting too attached to Ash I were you...

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Heather will have many opportunities and she is hopefully a good judge of characters. I heard her in a recent interview that she met briefly someone but she wants to concentrate to end this bachelor roller coaster and then move on one step at a time. She has her head on her shoulders but I am happy that people and men show her some love her way. It is good to be loved when she was bullied in her childhood. So far so good she seems to recover quite well. I have no doubt many men fell in love with her and she will have no trouble to meet somebody genuine... neither to say that I am sure she will have great opportunities with her acting and movie maker career. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:18 pm

I've been watching both Sam and Heather over the last few days and trying to digest what went down. I said it on this thread a few weeks ago, but wasn't ready then to accept it, Sam and Heather are too different from each other in the real world. Sam wants to go to all the D grade celebrity events, spring carnival etc, Heather seems the opposite and I think would feel really uncomfortable in those fake/flashy types of events (and kudos to her for that). Her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] something something comment for me reinforces that. Sam wants a handbag, someone to hang off his arm looking glamorous. Heather was never going to be what he was after, she wouldn't have been comfortable with it. I can see her with someone like Osher, real, genuine with a bit of a social conscience (for example). As for Heather doing the Bachelorette, I think she would have to really weigh it up. As an actor, she really wouldn't want to be typecast in that mould forever. It may make future acting prospects difficult. As for Sam, i didn't realise that Gecko Kids was a franchise? (that's just a bit of trivia though). I can now see how cold he can actually be, we saw it with Emily, Bec and to a certain extent with Heather. It's his way or the highway IMO. Who will he end up with...Snez I think, but it won't last. He is not ready to give up his life to become the family man that Snez needs. Sad really. All of this is just my humble opinion. Sorry for the long post
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:34 pm

I do not think it will be snez for the exact reasons you explained, Sundy.
Sam wants a dedicated woman to him, Snez is a mother and her focus is her daughter, he would always come second and this is not acceptable for him because he wants a sexual woman and put the passion and sex in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] position.
Heather can be glamorous, she wore pretty cocktail dresses and such. She works in the movie industry so she probably knows the drill. She could be with the right partner in crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi All.

Btw, the word PARTNER to Aussies is more than just girlfriend.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm

and partner in crime is more than friend in north america but can be used both ways as friend or BF/GF Smiley

Partner alone is used for gay people here in canada Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:43 pm

H-Bomb wrote:Hi All.

Btw, the word PARTNER to Aussies is more than just girlfriend.
It is. But Heather clarified in an interview that she meant partner on the show only. Also, in another interview, the DJs admitted that they frankenbit Heather's audio (so took words she said and put them together so it sounds like a sentence she said). Heather has adamantly said does not see her and Sam suited and she has moved on.

I know it can be hard, and sometimes when one has watched this show many years one sees it more as entertainment or sport, etc. That's fine, but not everyone does, especially if watching for the first time so I understand how it can not make sense or feel like one has been betrayed by investing time and emotion into a story. I am not here to convince you this is just TV or that I "know" what the producers are doing just because I've watched UnReal the TV show. All I can say is that Heather post-show is happy and she is well loved by many and even called Australia's sweetheart. So she will be okay bestbud!

ETA: Heather posting this on her IG, I think says she is okay. hearthumbsup
@heather_maltman September 12, 2015 3:16am ET
Anyone up for some quilt making? I'm just recovering with my main hang @t_morrie!!! Look out Sydney... Things could get real when we start sewing a blanket... Wait... Metaphors are literal right?!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Sorry for the double post...

Here's Heather's Nova interview video where Heather reiterates that she has definitely moved on and no romantic feelings for Sam.
She definitely makes it clear that Sam was not for her, even if it hurt.

Video link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

s/shot of video interview (she was tearing up talking about Warwick and how you don't have to be blood to be family)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BmHb Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BmHb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again