SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

exactly - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:09 pm

H-bomb, I was writing my POV on Sam the whole week leading up to this episode, that I don't feel much to add. But since you brought up few scenes that we've seen with Heather, that show particular bond or interest of Sam towards her .. then I feel like I need to add: that's exactly what the producers wanted us to see (and leave to our imagination).
But I'm pretty sure there are more amazing, cute, romantic gestures that Sam did (or said) to his other girls, mostly to his actual F1, that we didn't get to see because it didn't fit the edit that was chosen for this season.

Since the discovery of Heather's elimination I've seen few early episodes and i can tell you that the connection, positive body language and all the small things you noted with Heather Sam had/has with some other ladies too, just the same or even more passionate and strong.
With Snezana for example their chemistry is off the charts and only after I dropped from "Heather's train for the win" and paid more attention to Snezana's time I noticed that there is something important that keeps growing and Sam with Snezana is very different than Sam with any other girl.
Also with Lana their connection is progressing and Sam is displaying a lot of similar behavior and gestures (even facial expressions) that he used to with Heather, only that they are even more physical.

I don't want to write much more about Sam ever again, but I feel that the above needs to be acknowledged ... because there are more people on those trains believing in their chemistry even more than myself, and I'm just the observer with no agenda, since my favorite is gone and really don't care who ends up being Sam's "happy ending".

As for Heather and Sam ship ... it sank long time ago... there are many reasons and many clues in their behavior, different thinking, perception and communication-style that IMO indicate their incompatibility and Sam's lack of understanding who Heather really is, what she really likes, wants or needs tells me that HE isn't The One for her.

Since I'm on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'm more than happy she is free of him. And she said it herself:
“There’s a reason he walked away in that moment and I’ve learnt the hardest way possible that if a guy isn’t sure about you at the beginning, he isn’t sure about you,” she said. (source)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

exactly - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Now, I want to ask your opinions on these:

1. What do you think of the "partner" slip up of Heather?
 - Cover up or edited, or might be true?
(I believe, someone posted here the unedited version and got it from someone's fb account?)

2. How about Sam's snapchat reaction
Aside from Sam's body language and flushed face. 
Are they trying to get/read Sam's reaction, as part of the promotion in connivance with TPTB, to distract? 
Do they (radio personalities /interviewers) have an idea who Sam has chosen? 
What's their response after getting a reaction from Sam?
-Was it "rehearsed, bleh not interested, nah he's lying, or yeah got yah!"?  

"We're not talking about line dancing here.."
"I don't know. You guys will have to READ into that if you will."

A woman's voice can be heard saying, "No, we didn't expect it either. That was us. That was ours!"

3. Compare with the way Kyle and Jackie did the same interview..
(Will post transcript later)
With intro song "I'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner, PARTNER!"

After they played the audio..

Kyle: Oh! As well as a PARTNER!
Jackie: As well as a PARTNER!
Sam: Ooh, that's a BOMBSHELL isn't it? That's a BOMBSHELL.
 (Same reply as before) I don't know. That's the first time I heard that, and ahh..
I don't know. You guys will have to read into that what you will.

Kyle: We've read into it.
Jackie: We've read into it THAT YOU ARE TOGETHER, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PARTNER MEANS..
Kyle: Yeah!
Sam: Well that's, that's...
Kyle: Unless I suppose you're Batman and Robin on the weekends is the ONLY OTHER EXCUSE.
Sam: Well WE do have superhero history mate.

4. Why did Sam gave Heather a "heads up" prior to kissing Snezana? (present or during filming)

5. Magazine covers and article titles or captions. Is it just me or just the positive bias in me, but seems like most of them have double entendres or puns intended.
(Note that S&H have history of doing that while filming - Bachman & H-Bomb, Man-stir & Man-cake, as well as one liners of Heather on ITM's.

handwave AAL
Btw, I can't remember or didn't notice it, but did Heather already said on the last episodes the "I don't even know what to say to you right now." (non-verbatim)

Is there a possibility that F4 will be The One? 

I may or may not skip the next episode, but I'm definitely looking forward on what will leave everyone speechless, And the promised "Australia's Next Big Love Story."

Will post some s/caps later or maybe tomorrow as it's already past 1:00am here on my side of the world...

CIAO everyone
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:23 pm

I love this!! Heather went on the show and received her Bachelor of Awesome diploma!

:yougogirl: hearthumbsup [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  beatingheart

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
'A rose from @ashwilliams!!! Classy touch mate,’ she wrote, adding: ‘Well played.’

P.S. I love your signature, HGL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi HGL.

Yes, I understand what you mean. But what about the recent interviews, which we know happened long after the filming.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think the interviews of "partner" were pieced together to make it sound like she was talking about Sam being her partner when she meant on the show. In another interview that HGL posted, Heather clarified that she meant partner on the show, not post-show.

Heather has also said that she wouldn't get back with Sam even if he wanted to (paraphrasing). I think HGL also posted links regarding this. So, I think while she was hurt, Heather is happy now...

I also think that "the one" is meant for most of the viewers and not Sam. So Heather is "the one" that viewers fell for.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't take this personally, the reason why I can't answer your questions is that I have zero interest in Sam and just thinking about him is a waste of my time. I couldn't be able to give you the closure because I'm not Sam ... and only he knows why he did all those things, why he said what he said ... and maybe only with time you'll find out or maybe his own actions will give you the answer you need.

What I can tell you, if you trust Heather's judgment and her own words ... she said that with Sam it wasn't meant to be and that his choice should be respected, she also said that she has no romantic feelings left for Sam ... and whether we believe Sam or not ... his reason for letting Heather go was that he didn't feel more than friendship for her... with a very heavy accentuation (that he tried and wanted to) "it just wasn't there" (the desire) ... which means he didn't "fancy" Heather, he didn't find her "sexy enough to lift him up" (and whatever the host said on The Project TV). There's not much to search for after that.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think of any other contestant in any franchise that can compare to this young lady. The hardships she endured, and the lady she has become is a true example of how people can overcome obstacles. You never know how strong you are until you need to be.

P.S I want a Warwick for myself! laugh out loud

take the line lady............................ cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:23 pm

umpossible wrote:I dunno how to embed this but there's an awesome video of her being interviewed on TV Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Heather answered some "fan's" question regarding her tattoo:
heather_maltman it's an angel. I used to have a neighbour who lived across my street. She was in her 80's. I would visit her cause I didn't have many friends as a small fry. She used to call me her angel for just coming over and hanging out. I know it sounds lame, but yeah. When she died I got the tattoo on my shoulder. It's the only one I have and her name was Beryl. She was the best human.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm

happygolucky wrote:Heather answered some "fan's" question regarding her tattoo:
heather_maltman  it's an angel. I used to have a neighbour who lived across my street. She was in her 80's. I would visit her cause I didn't have many friends as a small fry. She used to call me her angel for just coming over and hanging out. I know it sounds lame, but yeah. When she died I got the tattoo on my shoulder. It's the only one I have and her name was Beryl. She was the best human.
beatingheart cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again