SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RedCarpet - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:33 am

happygolucky wrote:The story how Sam was always into Snezana, that Heather was never "his type", just an amazing girl he had wonderful time with and who was able to keep the show entertaining ... that story?

I'm just glad Heather was following her instincts ... and she was on the right track ... man, dude, whatever, she played the game ... and now it's time for her to leave the player to finish what he started on his own.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is the girl who knows ... rock Heather

:why: :why: :why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

umpossible

Back to top Go down

RedCarpet - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Hbomb Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 am

Oh dear the next preview... just what I didn't want to see - Heather in tears !!

So now are they making it obvious Heather is going tomorrow night?!!

"The episode that will rock the nation" - "The end you won't see coming" - cut to Heather in tears "I'm really scared" ...yes the majority of fans will be upset because everyone can see how special and BEAUTIFUL Heather is - only Sam can't seem to look past the other girls features for some reason?? no

I agree Sundy - I honestly thought he would meet her but it would be off camera... I was so shocked they have included Eve in the footage thats why I feel he picks Snez - how irresponsible of Sam and the producers if it didn't work out between them... I just don't see them stooping that low... so it has to be a happy ending there.

It really is a shame Osher is in a relationship - now THAT would've been a fairytale ending if Heather and Osher hooked up... he is just so pro Heather till the end... on twitter tonight commenting how being in the friend zone is a good thing and a really good place to start... see Sam OSHER gets it!!!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:38 am

At least this made me laugh
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:40 am

Sundy wrote:At least this made me laugh

So much for the torrential rains... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
“I am starting to feel like we’re heading into that friend zone,” Sam said about Heather during their date ahead of the rose ceremony.

Speaking to TV WEEK, Nina, 28, admits it was a shock for the girls to see Heather in the bottom two.

“I don’t know if there’s a lot of significance in the order but it’s something that we’ve spoken about quite a lot in the house,” she admits.

“People will definitely be shocked. Heather was one of my closest friends in the house and she really opened up to me about her close relationship with Sam.”

On Thursday night, the four remaining girls, Heather, Snezana, Lana and Sarah will take Sam home to meet their families.

And Heather is worried her home visit will be a little confronting for Sam.

“I don’t have a family home,” she told him. “I’ve never had that in my life.”

But by the sounds of it, the filmmaker has nothing to worry about!

“Heather has told me about her difficult childhood but I’m not here to choose someone based on their family,” Sam said.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:18 am

I'm about to turn the tv off. I just cannot understand the edits. Why did Sam talk about friend zone again and I do think it's just a repeat from the first time. Is there anyone who could check this out? I don't have the means.

Also why did they show Lana, Snez and Sarah having a 'make out' session but not Heather. Is this because they didn't kiss or because TPTB are still trying to keep us guessing.

Please tell me why you are so sure that Heather leaves tomorrow? Is it just because she's crying or is there something else I am missing? Am I just so pro Heather that I'm ignoring all the obvious signs?

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 am

Sorry to post twice in a row but I just can't give up on Heather yet. She seems so confident and even when the girls were talking about them all kissing Sam Heather agreed. I think that Sam is kissing her and TPTB aren't showing it just to keep the friend zone going to throw us off. They must be sharing some passion or Heather would feel threatened by the intimacy of all the other girls.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:38 am

Dutchy ... here is the link where I posted the sleuthing regarding the S/caps that suggest that Heather never makes it to F3, since Snezana, Lana and Sarah are the finalists. Today was only a confirmation that indeed those scenes we have been waiting for don't happen before HTD:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

as for the friend-zone ... I have my theory that some don't agree with ... but basically for me Sam was never into Heather, not romantically, not sexually ... he liked her as a person, loved her character and the time together and nothing more ...

but since she was the little gift that kept giving, to the show and to him, with some best one-liners, awesome or laid-back attitude, easy to talk to and funny to hang around ... she made it as far as F4 ... since she was the gold for the entertainment ... and an amazing push for the audience to gather and watch ... and since it's going to be only 1 more week ... I bet whoever followed TB so far ... will watch next week again, just to see who did Sam choose.

They try to make it look like it's Heather's own doing, since she called him dude, mate, man, but if the spark between them would really be as strong as his chemistry was for his actual F1, I bet he wouldn't mind ... and could only laugh at it ... but she was killing his game since "being in the friend-zone" was always predicted excuse for him to bow out.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 am

Why bother to reassure Heather then? If he never saw her in a romantic light, why string her along? No doubt producers and ratings all play a role in this!

Going shopping tomorrow to stock up on a jumbo sized box of tissues.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:52 am

Because all the leads reassure their contestants as long as they need to keep them on the show.

I know what I thought at the beginning was completely an opposite thing ... but now, I can't imagine Sam being into Heather, when he was into Snezana all along ... and Snez and Heat are complete opposites physically and in their approach to men, sexuality and dating. So no, I don't buy "his attempt" to be romantic with Heather ... no wonder he was relieved when Lana walked in ... "something was missing" - I bet.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:53 am

What a joke.
Poor heather.
To me this season was two separate halves -one where samwas 'mesmerised' and was in a bubble with heather, and one where he forgot about her completely when lana showed up!

What a rubbish edit for her, and for her fans!
She deserves someone far far greater than Sam, and she doesn't deserve to have her heart broken so publicly.

Not watching tomorrow night.
Hope they lose a lot of viewers over this.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:56 am

Well, tomorrow I'm sure many viewers will tune in to see Heather's family in her HTD, so it's only next 2 episodes that may be questioned for the ratings, but since it's the last week, I'm pretty sure the ratings won't suffer ... because people still want to know the end.

And I wouldn't blame Lana for Sam's behavior towards Heather ... Lana is probably just another girl he used for his game, actually I'm glad she came, that way Heather didn't have to stay till the end.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again