SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bondibeach - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi all!
I'm agreeing it doesn't look good for our heather!

Just a couple quick questions -

- did we find out where the screen shot of heather in the orange top was from?
-are we sure the leaked DM pics of lana in red swimsuit definitely can't be from next two eps??
- and aside from swimsuit pics, is there any reason that the women in the floral dress at Northern beaches with her back to camera couldn't be heather, not lana or snez??

Last edited by Goheather on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Goheather

Back to top Go down

bondibeach - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Also, the screencap with Sarah and the fireplace looks like it has a framed photo on the mantle - could it be from finale in Tasmania? Definitely cold enough in Tassie then, and a framed photo makes it look like someone's home?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 pm

I think Heather was ruled out due to the height difference between Sam and floral girl? To me, it looks like Snez.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Babyblue & in_denial :Welcome and to everyone else new to this board

IA in_denial ... I also don't hear the negative, sad tone in her voice when she says that in the 1st preview of the 1st episode ... I've already written about it in Episode's thread ... that Heather has that "saying" of "I don't know what to say..." often when she's happy or a bit of embarrassed, uncomfortable because of the vulnerable position/situation ... and so far she used it 2x ... once when she received the white rose ... and the 2nd time when Sam put the helmet on at the "prop studio" on their 1st date ... also, all the girls in that preview sequence that we hear in the VO are saying something while they were being positive (even Emily's vo is from her 1st SD when she was positive about Sam) ... so I assume Heather is too and I really doubt the producers would insert in that sequence only Heather's breaking moment.

That said ... I still don't see how could all turn out into Heather not leaving as F4, specially since my change of perspective I've started to notice and read Sam's responses differently and I actually hear him say that he doesn't choose her. So I'm expecting the ending soon.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Goheather hi and welcome ... to answer your question:
- Lana's date (with the red swimsuit) was spoiled that was filmed on 6th of May (the date is stamped on MatrixMedia site where DM buys paparazzi pics from) - that's around Fantasy dates ... it was filmed at the Northern Beaches ... the same place where the resort (estate) is where the scene with the girl in a flowery dress is  ... so whoever is the girl in a flowery dress most probably has a FD too
- if the "short dates" in the next episode wouldn't be shown in the preview to be filmed somewhere inside where Sam and the girl talk ... I could still picture the possibility of Snezana's hot tub date happening on that day or Sarah's mini 1on1 in the yellow room ... but now I can't because the promo shows all the girls have pretty much similar setting for their speed date and they all are dressed casually.
- we might never find out about Heather's PI in the orange dress (when and how)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello GoHeather.

Yes, I also noticed the picture frames in that room and I looks more like a home and nothing like an Hotel room. SO maybe... it can be on Sarah's home visit and they are dressed that way because of an special event?
Then maybe it can be Sarah F4 handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Apologies.

Last edited by Goheather on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Marysegap - yes! Heather and sam change on her HTD, so why not sarah??

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Goheather wrote:Thank you!

The estate - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not look like it has a hot tub?

How do we know this is where they stayed? Has it been figured out before?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:55 pm

according to the dates (I've posted a reply in another thread) it's Lana's date ... Snezana could still have her FD in another place ... just like Sarah.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
please keep sleuthing of other people's dates in other threads, so that we keep the topic here on Heather.
Marysegap ... it isn't Sarah's HTD, since we can see her at the dinner dressed casually ... and she is more likely in F3.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 am

still keeping my Heather&Sam flame alive, where there's hope... there's well, hope PINKHEART
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:23 am

in_denial wrote:
Goheather wrote:Thank you!

The estate - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not look like it has a hot tub?

How do we know this is where they stayed? Has it been figured out before?

I think this is the place for Lana's final date not the coastal trip.

Love your username by the way laugh out loud

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again