SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:23 am

Why would he miss any of the girls he sent home? scratch Nothing was wrong with his answer imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:37 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Why would he miss any of the girls he sent home?  scratch Nothing was wrong with his answer imo.

He is not the first lead that has said he didn't miss the other contestants and some even say their F1 has always been the one giggling I am just happy he didn't pick someone production tried to shove down his throat only to have the debacle we had with Blake, that was one hot mess.

Only time will tell with Sam and his F1, they have the same chance as any couple coming out of this series but I think they do have a chance to make it if they put in the efforts and treat each other right, JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 am

It's a blessing that Sam Frost is about to overshadow Sam Wood.
I take it Osher and production are not that big on Sam Wood (the edit shows this).

All I can say is good luck to Sam and his F1.
It's unfortunate for them but the public majority (emphasis on public, not on individuals) never saw their love story and 2 episodes is not much to go by and then immediately onto Bette Aussie.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:59 am

anyone else catch his answer about whether his f1 keeps in touch with any of the other girls?

He said - "...the dynamics in the house are obviously...pretty...they were revolving all the time. Things changed and intruders came in and all that kind of stuff. But yea she's def close to the handful of them, that's for sure."

this is very telling, no? or is it just me?

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:05 am

There's been more media interviews in the past few days that has given more credence to Snez as F1 IMO. Just want to note that some posters ( hi see2love and TML) have called it for a while but we shall see on Thursday; myself and a few others might be eating crow if it ain't so laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:06 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Why would he miss any of the girls he sent home?  scratch Nothing was wrong with his answer imo.

The problem with his answer is he knows these women have fallen for them, and he comes out and says publicly they effectively meant nothing to him. Totally insensitive. He doesn't HAVE to miss them but he doesn't HAVE to make them feel even worse than they do by saying it.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:12 am

IMO, none of these girls miss Sam as well, the bachelor bubble is an interesting thing. We hear reports all the time about how so and so contestant was dating someone right after the show. Other than Sam's F4, I don't really think any of the others cared for Sam at all. Also the interviewer in that media report could have simply asked Sam if he misses any of the other girls and he just gave a respone that he thought was honest. It's a response similar to what other leads in this franchise have given and will continue to do as long as this series is in existence, JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:12 am

emusha wrote:anyone else catch his answer about whether his f1 keeps in touch with any of the other girls?

He said - "...the dynamics in the house are obviously...pretty...they were revolving all the time. Things changed and intruders came in and all that kind of stuff. But yea she's def close to the handful of them, that's for sure."

this is very telling, no? or is it just me?

It's not just you. It says Snez all the way, imo.
The edit was always Sam emphasizing the physical, the physical, the physical.
And the strongest and continuing physical connection he had on the show was with Snez.
His picker picked, imo (whether something comes of that later on remains to be seen).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:34 am

Mamamia being delusional:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-final/

Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:38 am

laugh out loud about that mamamia article, pretty funny. I like Sarah a lot, gorgeous girl. If Heather turns down the bette, I hope they consider Sarah.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:42 am

Flawless wrote:Mamamia being delusional:

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-final/

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 3806527698 They are just pushing for the next girl who is about to be dumped so they can get clicks and have people talking.
They'll do the same thing with Lana.
It really doesn't matter though.
It's only 2 episodes on 2 nights and Bette Aussie is already on its way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's a blessing that Sam Frost is about to overshadow Sam Wood.
I take it Osher and production are not that big on Sam Wood (the edit shows this).

All I can say is good luck to Sam and his F1.
It's unfortunate for them but the public majority (emphasis on public, not on individuals) never saw their love story and 2 episodes is not much to go by and then immediately onto Bette Aussie.

I guess that's what is really confusing? If it was such an amazing love story then why did they not show it??? I mean yes we love Heather but this is meant to be about Sam + F1's story???

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė