SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 am

I'm with you AAL - I don't see *it* either - maybe something will unfold in the coming eps.

Compelling as the psychic is to a degree, I still haven't given up on Heather for F1 yet!! Smiley

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:00 am

Sam said it himself in one of his radio interviews that he isn't rushing when it comes to create a family, he's taking time, he wants the kids, but not right tomorrow and also he's not getting engaged on the show, so he's taking this experience as one way to get a girlfriend - IMO: ... and if happens that they make it ... and she'll be a wife then the "whole package" comes with it. So I don't see that as a deciding factor, unless you think that Heather is against having children.

IA ideas_ideas ... compelling it is ... only that it's going to sound really funny if after the HTD Sam says to Heather "I don't see the romantic connection with you" giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 am

Hmm wow. As a professional psychic you wouldn't want to risk your reputation by putting anything out there unless you really believed it - he's got a public image already, so is not an up-and-comer just looking for some media attention or a payout to spin a story. wrote:
The average Aussie doesn't take psychics too seriously so IMO it's not going to damage his image that much. If he was talking about the stock market or something tangible to the masses they may tune in - but an article in the DM isn't really going to be noticed that much. I'm wondering if it's another ploy to keep the viewers guessing and take attention away from the video of Sam hearing Heather on the radio saying "partner"? Add it to the Woman's Day bunch of bull- Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3538374961 (used to be a fairly reputable magazine but has become a nasty tabloid in the last couple of years) and it screams "diversion" to me. All your amazing sleuthing is showing my naive eyes two themes at opposite ends of the spectrum (IMHO) - Sam the love of Heather's life cos she's so amazing and they're soulmates vs Sam the cad who's only in it for fame, glory and some good pash sessions. Perhaps I'm too pragmatic but there doesn't seem to be any middle ground here. Is this usual for TB (either AU or USA)? I really only have Blake the Snake to go from and he's not a good example (tee hee) cantstopl

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 am

Schmoobag wrote:
The average Aussie doesn't take psychics too seriously so IMO it's not going to damage his image that much.  If he was talking about the stock market or something tangible to the masses they may tune in - but an article in the DM isn't really going to be noticed that much.  I'm wondering if it's another ploy to keep the viewers guessing and take attention away from the video of Sam hearing Heather on the radio saying "partner"?  Add it to the Woman's Day bunch of bull- Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 3538374961 (used to be a fairly reputable magazine but has become a nasty tabloid in the last couple of years) and it screams "diversion" to me.  All your amazing sleuthing is showing my naive eyes two themes at opposite ends of the spectrum (IMHO) - Sam the love of Heather's life cos she's so amazing and they're soulmates vs Sam the cad who's only in it for fame, glory and some good pash sessions.  Perhaps I'm too pragmatic but there doesn't seem to be any middle ground here.  Is this usual for TB (either AU or USA)?  I really only have Blake the Snake to go from and he's not a good example (tee hee) cantstopl
IA with the bolded.
And it is not a reflection on the ladies but on Sam because of what the edit is.
If we didn't see Sam constantly seeking out Heather (I have many s/caps showing he does this continously) and reassuring her (I am thinking that ITM of Sam saying "Amazing dates" -- plural -- of Heather is after his 2nd SD with her and he said he didn't want him going on dates with other girls to compromise what they have.).

What is he going to say if he lets her go F4? He will, indeed look like a cad, imo and in the eyes of many, many viewers.
It's almost like TPTB would be throwing Sam under the bus if he lets Heather go.
Even Osher tweeted that Heather's ex's are fools for letting her go.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 am

Oh I hope it doesn't come down to 'not enough romantic connection' Happygolucky - a reluctant part of me must admit that it does seem that there isn't quite as much of that, still, with Heather as he has with Snez and even Lana, even with his words of being 'mesmerized' etc, but there is always plenty edited out ... but either way if Sam feels there isn't enough of that with Heather than he's not Heather's right man! And vice versa ... I guess ... Smiley

The children thing was just a passing speculation, I have no idea of Heather's stance on the matter, just couldn't possibly see Heather going before Sarah based on strength of connection only!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 am

Schmoobag ... exactly ... no middle ground ... and yes, the usual ... people can't deal with the complex characters, so the media (whether press, TV, cinema, internet) is always giving them zeros and ones. Only mortals fall in between.
ideas_ideas wrote:Oh I hope it doesn't come down to 'not enough romantic connection' Happygolucky - a reluctant part of me must admit that it does seem that there isn't quite as much of that ... (snipped)
... that's the whole "fun" in it ... because there is plenty of "romance" there when we see Sam & Heather, the music tells us that, the "girly" rom-com dates are telling us that, Sam is telling us that ... that the romance exists ... he could come up with "not enough passion ... or you're not sexual enough ... or you don't turn me on as much" ... but considering the "slot" of 7:30 - he can't say that and TPTB would never let their lead come out of it as not wholesome (forget the Blake for a sec. - they threw him under the bus because that generated the attention on their franchise ... but they can't do the same with Sam, because he is now their new hope to persuade people to believe in the fairytales).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:26 am

^^ IA on the point of Sam being a very deliberate choice to try and mop up the mess that was made with Blake and rebuild the Bach brand in AU.

This is also why I feel it adds up perfectly with Heather - this series needs to be a straight, forward, true love story for the brand to be reinstated after last year's little disaster, and so I won't be surprised if it's Heather and people say 'Oh it was too obvious all along' - Ten would be happy with that this year I think!!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 am

I just checked the likes of Michelle Green (either a relative or close friend of Sam's) for a photo of her with Sam at his premiere and Michelle only follows Snez on IG and Snez's sister (@lidijamiles) liked the IG post Michelle made.

I am thinking that all the contestants know it is Snez since most are saying she is F1.
The media and psychic is saying Snez is F1.

Even Tim said he thought Snez in his one interview. (He wants to keep his Bachelor inkling of who goes home with Sam's final rose 'close' to his chest. But he did say he reckoned Perth mother-of-one Snezana was in with a good chance http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3202245/Tim-Robards-disputes-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-claim-doesn-t-remember-Bec-Chin.html)

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Rsdfd10

If anything, it just means this year's edit was more physical with the F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:58 am

Serious question: (can I post this here?)

Everyone's favourites or whatever aside, does anyone actually think Snez will be a realistic option? Sam would pretty much be giving up his entire life to move over to the other side of the country to be with her. If he's picking up his entire life to be with Snez then there's no him coming into Snez and Eve's lives gradually. It's going to be a big adjustment for them all and very quickly. Even if Sam gets his own place over there initially he's left all his friends and family so he'll need to be a big part of their lives very quickly and I'm not sure if Snez is ready for that yet.

I also assume that Sam would be the one to move. It's not fair to take a child away from her biological father, grandparents, aunts and uncles, school, friends, etc.

The psychics or whoever can say whatever they want but Sam and Snez both seem mature enough to be logical about the chances of a relationship being practical for both parties.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am

Lozza ... thanks for asking ... and to answer ... yes, I could see him do things for Love ... but I don't see him being In-Love with Snezana (all my bias aside, he doesn't even know much about her) ... and the way it is edited it almost looks like Bette11's season theme Lust vs. Love.

Sorry folks, but I'm not changing my views just because some psychic says so ... for all I know, we will come to HTD episode, Heather won't be eliminated and this famous psychic will make his another prediction to publish.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:11 am

^ Yeah, I don't see it with Sam but who knows?
She did say on her 2nd SD that she liked that he was busy and she was busy so maybe that is what she wants? Some independence and a long-distant bf?

Based on Nina's comments on IG, I think she is just doing misdirecting for Snez.
The fact remains that Perth or not, Snez is the quiet one on SM for her whereabouts and she is the only one who posted kissing photos of her and Sam. Pretty much an F1 thing to do. She is also the only one out of the F5 who will not have had an intro, so sometimes it is the outlier that makes the difference.

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Tyyyt10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
She did say on her 2nd SD that she liked that he was busy and she was busy so maybe that is what she wants? Some independence and a long-distant bf?

What she said there about being happy that Sam is busy highlights another issue I think. If Sam moves across the country to be with her she's all he'll have (at least initially). As a result there will be no separating one relationship from the other (her relationship with Sam and her relationship with Eve). Snez is going to need to be prepared for Sam to be a big part of both of their lives and very quickly if he's to move to the opposite side of the country. The long-distance BF thing might sound good initially if Snez wants her independence with Eve but sooner or later they're going to want to be together properly or the relationship will die.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė