SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:27 am

ElonM wrote:Lana did a photo shoot with OK magazine.

If it was with the F2 it would have been in the magazine this week.
But nothing has come out pre-Final epsiode like past seasons. This is the first season with nothing in magazines before the final episode. So no photoshoots even with Lana doing a shoot it is F2 so comes out Friday or? Just seems odd that there's been no shoots for this week and F3 like there has been for Bach Aussie S1 and S2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:33 am

I think this is it AAL

http://okmagazine.com.au/sam-reveals-im-in-love/

Pick up a copy of OK!’s September 14 issue to hear Sam reveal all about his future wife. Plus, one bachelorette tells why Sam turned her off – on sale now!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:43 am

^ That's the interview that was already posted about the F6 but no photoshoots in it of the girls with Sam.

So as of final episodes this week, I am wondering if this season we will only get a photoshoot of Sam only with his F1 since there have been no photoshoots with him and someone else at all?

I don't really see why they have none. They didn't even have any shoots with just the girls together. And Heather will be on The Project before Wednesday's episode.

I am hoping there is an ATFR and best-case scenario Sam is engaged/married/still with his F1 or worst case scenario it is all over...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am

Maybe Snez cannot travel right now so no photoshoots?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 am

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe Snez cannot travel right now so no photoshoots?
Yeah. That's the only option that is plausible. Still, they could have traveled to her with the other 2 girls or photoshopped her in. It's just different this season to any other. Even Woman's Day usually being the official mag and even being on the show (they never had that date photoshoot in their mag). I wonder if something happened contractually-with Channel 10 or Shine and WD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Sam and his F1 are going on vacation

'We'll go on holiday together:' Sam Wood plans to jet away with his chosen one after The Bachelor finale... as he admits to 'calling and texting her every day'

'We Facetime, call and text all day,' Sam also told the publication.
'We have been able to catch up at secret meetings for a couple of days at a time. I am lucky that outside the bubble of The Bachelor I have become closer and closer to her.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3235419/Sam-Wood-holiday-winner-following-Bachelor-finale.html#ixzz3lpdScOKO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Lana is f1. No doubt now!!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:16 pm

That's what I thought. If she's F1 they will be in Bali next week.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Sam said his ideal vacation is Paris in that DM article, we all know who likes Paris, it's so obvious who F1 is IMO, that is all peeps giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:50 pm

At the side of that article, there is a poll to ask who people thinks will win. here is the result.
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Pollba10

People are in for a big surprise I must say.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Well Sam is IG verified now
https://instagram.com/samjameswood/

He tweeted on Sept 13. First tweet since Mar 12

Sam Wood ‏@samjameswood Sep 13
My embarrassing dance moves on full display for a good cause. #connorsrun https://instagram.com/p/7kPDLvnZj0/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:28 pm

MissB wrote:Lana is f1. No doubt now!!

Didn't Snez (or her family) also have a home overseas? She was showing him photos in a previous episode. They could be headed in that direction.

Who knows?!

If Lana is F1 (which I still don't believe), imagine the uproar of him sending Snez to F2!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė