SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Well....JMO of course...but Sam is a real gentleman compared to many USA bach (and usa ettes and usa other wanta be shows LOL).....

I personally think he looks 'happiest' when he is with Lana. I think they are a good match

What do you all think about the "interview" with Snez's ex....wow...that is still of course in their lives, apparently cleaned up but ?? Not to mention how could she move their daughter from Perth considering he is a paraplegic? She seems to be very closed door about this newest information
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Not sure what Warrick's opinion is in reference to (tried to follow the threads can't see). scratch

All I know is what Sam said, and Sam emphasized "physical connection".
Nothing wrong with what since that is what he wants and is looking for.
Also nothing wrong if one likes that Sam is physical and hands on.

Some like that Sam's hand is groping/on Lana's butt in the pool, etc, some don't.
It's not the be and end all, but I personally don't like the lead acting this way no matter who he is or on what franchise.
If Ben H acts this way on his season, my opinion of him will drastically go down.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 11820613_1646516228923670_1556724524_n

Wow - those assets!  Guess Sam had his glued straight ahead - right?

Ahh but they're fake anyway as I just read last night in another thread. I told my husband and he was like "may as well just fill a couple of shopping bags with water and play with those then." 👅 he's a bit of a Warwick-esque straight shooter too, but gotta love him whipped

And I'm really happy to read that Sarah goes at F3 clapping! I really had the strong gut feeling that he picked her. I'm glad she will be saved from this groping octopus!
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:02 pm

laugh out loud... groping octopus.

This s/cap does not make me think "gentleman".  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Skyrma14
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud... groping octopus.

This photo does not make me think "gentleman".  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Skyrma14

Oh geez, looks like his fingers are right up her clacker..!! speechless And Snez is supposedly his F1..? Hrmmm....
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:08 pm

ellmack wrote:
Oh geez, looks like his fingers are right up her clacker..!! speechless  And Snez is supposedly his F1..? Hrmmm....
Exactly.
And Sam said that he knew who he was going to pick around the time intruders came in.
So if Snez is F1 then Sam made sure to get some action while he could b/c he is such a gentleman. Rolling Eyes

And I don't compare Sam to the worst bachelors ever. I compare him to the best.
If one has to compare Sam to the worst to make him look better than that is not saying much about him.  no no
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Sam explored ALL options before he picked his F1.

:cutesmile!:

I like both girls so I''ll be good with his F1.

However, if its Snez I don't know how I would have handled seeing Sam like that with the F2. In addition, he said he didn't know what he was missing until Lana arrived.

Then you have Lana in a quote provided by OK Magazine saying its difficult to watch his connection with the other girls. If she's not F1, why would it be difficult?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Sam explored ALL options before he picked his F1.

However, if its Snez I don't know how I would have handled seeing Sam like that with the F2. In addition, he said he didn't know what he was missing until Lana arrived.

Then you have Lana in a quote provided by OK Magazine saying its difficult to watch his connection with the other girls. If she's not F1, why would it be difficult?
giggling He sure did.

Also, he posted that pic of him and said he has a huge smile on his face the day Lana arrived and then he was filmed watching his SD with Lana as well.

If Lana is F1 it all makes sense to me but if Snez is F1? Considering she doesn't seem to care for Lana on the show (she voiced her anger to Sam when he kept Lana) and post-show (never followed her on SM).... then I would think Snez would not be pleased with Sam doing all this.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:24 pm

If this doesn't scream Snez I don't know what else to believe.

Where's see2love  :cutesmile!:

Expect a shock finish for Bachelor

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29528797/expect-a-shock-finish-for-bachelor/

“It was a real honour to watch Sam come to a realisation about himself, be brave enough to accept that realisation and be brave enough to make a shift in his life around that realisation,” Gunsberg toldAAA .

“He will probably redefine what people think an Australian man is capable of and I am very proud to have had a front-row seat to that.”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Sam explored ALL options before he picked his F1.

giggling He sure did.

Also, he posted that pic of him and said he has a huge smile on his face the day Lana arrived and then he was filmed watching his SD with Lana as well.

If Lana is F1 it all makes sense to me but if Snez is F1? Considering she doesn't seem to care for Lana on the show (she voiced her anger to Sam when he kept Lana) and post-show (never followed her on SM).... then I would think Snez would not be pleased with Sam doing all this.

I just want to know who is the F1. giggling Sam and his F1 should work at the CIA!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Yes see2love, where you are at girl giggling they keep dropping booyah confirmations for your girl Parmagiana!!!

I like me some Osher but dropping names of some contestants as who to watch on Sammy Frost's season is pretty much a done deal that they are not her F1, thanks Osher mate for confirming what folks already speculated here laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 pm

ElonM wrote:If this doesn't scream Snez I don't know what else to believe.
Expect a shock finish for Bachelor
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29528797/expect-a-shock-finish-for-bachelor/

“It was a real honour to watch Sam come to a realisation about himself, be brave enough to accept that realisation and be brave enough to make a shift in his life around that realisation,” Gunsberg toldAAA .

“He will probably redefine what people think an Australian man is capable of and I am very proud to have had a front-row seat to that.”
It won't be a shock, imo, if it is Snez (I will be more shocked if it isn't since he dragged a mom to F2) but the fact that the public seem to think he won't choose her b/c of a child is probably why it can be a shock. I guess I have to remember for Aussies this would be the first time Aussie public may see a lead choose a mother so that plays a role and it is only third season for them.

All that surprises me if Snez is F1 she has put up with a lot. Maybe she and Sam worked something out that he could be all about Lana on his SM when she came on the show? If so, she's willing to do a lot to keep herself as F1 hidden. I just don't see the point in it all for Sam to have been this way at the expense of his F1 who has a daughter...but to each their own. It's 4 months on now so who knows.

If Snez is F1, I expect an ATFR in that TBA timeslot. :Nod: Otherwise?  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė