SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:giggling I think it is Sam's version of what is true or not true.

Yes, it's untrue in the category called "Lies". As in not a lie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by umpossible Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

mindless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:giggling I think it is Sam's version of what is true or not true.

Yes, it's untrue in the category called "Lies". As in not a lie.

cantstopl cantstopl rofl

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:59 am

are there any pics of sam getting "handsy" with sam?
or other women? I see the "boys" trip pics but nothing incriminating about those imho it's a bunch of boys that go on trips together what's so bad about the pics that make him/them players and partiers particularly differently than other guys? their costumes/outfits? -- many people in their 20ies and early 30ies have a good time before they decide to settle down doesn't mean they're still players once they do... compared to the fact that blake was in the strip club business and had several women coming out of the woodworks talking about how he was leading them on blah blah

to me this pic shows him a half step behind the girls and snez had turned diagonally to him but it looks like he was in the process of posing for the pic -- if we saw the pic taken a couple of miliseconds later I think we'd see them lined up more evenly and his hand would not be floating in air a half step behind them...

jmho

Last edited by emusha on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Or he could have had a firm grab of Snez and quickly tried to lift it... This is a guy who enjoys (his words) recapping episodes (again, his words) with his mates and having fun while they try guess which one he picked. To me, that's not a mature 35 year old.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Well she didn't seem to mind the "groping" and as she is a grown woman I dont see what the problem is. LAna also did not seem to be uncomfortable in the pool, in fact she looked like she was having a jolly good time so no problem there either.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 3806527698 I don't think he is touching her cause we can see his fingers unless with the palm.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:52 pm

Sam Frost also seems to bear no grudge over "grope" according to this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3233358/Sam-gushes-Sam-Bachelor-Bachelorette-rave-other.html

Frost also told Famous magazine that Wood is: 'charismatic, charming and sincere', adding 'That combo is hard to beat'.
While it seems the feelings between The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are mutual, it seems Frost would still have ended up broken-hearted by the current Romeo.
'I don't know if she and I would've gone the distance has she been one of the girls on the show this year,' Wood admitted.
Going on to explain, the besotted hunk added: 'That's purely because I would have ended up with the girl I'm with now - no matter who was in the house'.
The bolded is quite interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:56 pm

^^^
The bolded screams Snezana to me

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:53 pm

laugh out loud We always get some "booyah" (thanks ESPN) information down the line for the F1 down the stretch & IMO Parmagiana has this on lock down based on the media articles posted so far today giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Didn't Sam say he will watch the finale with his f1? Hope there are paps hanging at the airports cause i imagine one of them has to travel.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:54 pm

MissB wrote:Didn't Sam say he will watch the finale with his f1? Hope there are paps hanging at the airports cause i imagine one of them has to travel.

Yes he did. We need to watch out for Snez if she is F1 she´ll gonna be in Sydney for sure. They also need to make the media rounds after the Finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:56 pm

We need to look out for Sam, Snez and Lana.

I'm glad we are yet to figure out the F1.

It will be an interesting finale for sure :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė