SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:08 am

Well he obviously picked someone so they're wrong there laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:30 am

Looks like our psychic has made his final predictions laugh out loud Says: Heather f4
Sarah f3
Lana f2
Snez f1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3216617/Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-Bachelor-predictions-claims-Lana-won-d-start.html

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:00 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Looks like our psychic has made his final predictions laugh out loud Says: Heather f4
Sarah f3
Lana f2
Snez f1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3216617/Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-Bachelor-predictions-claims-Lana-won-d-start.html
I guess that could be the order. So far he has been correct on everyone and he is friends with Sarah whom I am sure let him know who the F2 were if she placed F3. Also there were those posts on TBAU account where people were saying Snez wins and that is what they heard so it is very possible. Sam has also talked about family so maybe that ties into Snez.

Would this guy want to be wrong? I wouldn't think so given he has access to insider info from Sarah. It may explain why we don't see s/caps for Heather on what may be FD in the season preview. This would mean he sends her home after HTD, like Jess. Strange since Jess was the physical edit but also an early frontrunner. Also strange given Heather's edit has been so prominent and then after a HTD it is all over? Hmmm... very odd edit, imo.

I will say, I would rather Heather be F4 than F2. Either way though (and I love Snez), I still think Sam is a fool to let Heather go if she is not F1. His loss. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 am

Yupp I figured since he's friends with Sarah she probably told him Heather went home before her. Lol as if he figured all this on his own puhlease laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:12 am

If Snez is F1 she can definitely hide under the radar since she is from Perth and so she may be flying to Sydney and no one knows since Heather and Lana are out and about.
Snez is also the only girl who has posted photos of herself from her date with Sam on her IG.
Sam liked an IG pic today of one of his friends whom he follows and she was at his premiere and she follows Snez.
So yeah, I am thinking Snez definitely could be F1.
I do like Snez but cannot say I am not super bummed for Heather, and F4 is pretty odd to me for her edit, but it is what it is.
Hope she is the bette. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Looks like our psychic has made his final predictions laugh out loud Says: Heather f4
Sarah f3
Lana f2
Snez f1
I guess that could be the order. So far he has been correct on everyone and he is friends with Sarah whom I am sure let him know who the F2 were if she placed F3. Also there were those posts on TBAU account where people were saying Snez wins and that is what they heard so it is very possible. Sam has also talked about family so maybe that ties into Snez.

Would this guy want to be wrong? I wouldn't think so given he has access to insider info from Sarah. It may explain why we don't see s/caps for Heather on what may be FD in the season preview. This would mean he sends her home after HTD, like Jess. Strange since Jess was the physical edit but also an early frontrunner. Also strange given Heather's edit has been so prominent and then after a HTD it is all over? Hmmm... very odd edit, imo.

I will say, I would rather Heather be F4 than F2. Either way though (and I love Snez), I still think Sam is a fool to let Heather go if she is not F1. His loss. jmo

Do you really think Sarah would be dumb enough to give anything away to a guy that does "psychic" stuff for the media? Especially when he's all over her IG so the producers would know where to point the finger if he found anything legitimate. Sarah is a smart cookie. She wouldn't give anything away to him.

That could very well be the finishing order but it won't have anything to do with his "predictions". A lot of the stuff he says is obvious to anyone that's watched an episode of the show.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:14 am

^ I would think it is not obvious at all. I think most people think Heather will be F1.
If she is not, I guess I don't have to watch her suffering through FD, etc.
But I admit it really sucks for me if she is not F1, since I am watching the show for her story.
Bummer if this is true. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I would think it is not obvious at all. I think most people think Heather will be F1.
But I admit it really sucks for me if she is not F1, since I am watching the show for her story.

Most people here in the media circles in Australia aren't predicting Heather as the winner.

Heather as F1 is more a fan thing.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:36 am

lozzatron wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ I would think it is not obvious at all. I think most people think Heather will be F1.

Most people here in the media circles in Australia aren't predicting Heather as the winner.

Heather as F1 is more a fan thing.
I agree. Definitely more of a fan thing than the media.
Darn. Have to blame the edit for that. Heather has had the most screen time since the getgo and has a story-arc (friends to partners).
I can't even fathom how they will show her leaving after a HTD if she is indeed F4. She has already said she is falling in love with Sam so it will be very odd to see her dumped by the guy that reassured her. Usually reassuring is an F1 thing to do. Very odd, imo.

Not to mention, that promo...
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Fggfgf10

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:40 am

Exactly ... the viewers, the majority, wants Heather to "win" ... But why? - Because the same media that tells them that H won't win, is placing Heather everywhere, putting her pic on every cover, giving her more space than any other contestant, gossip about her than any other potential F1 ... with the addition of the edit, where they keep showing Heather "narrating" and making people laugh - swaying on her side. So yes, reverse campaign, IMO ... but still speaks Heather F1 to me. If the media is anyway tied to Shine(Ten) then what they write doesn't matter ... who they write about is.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:47 am

Hmm wow. As a professional psychic you wouldn't want to risk your reputation by putting anything out there unless you really believed it - he's got a public image already, so is not an up-and-comer just looking for some media attention or a payout to spin a story.

I wonder if there's something about Heather and children - I haven't seen any discussion with Sam and Heather talking about if she wants to have children yet - has anyone seen that? And Sam definitely does. I feel it would have to be something like this that would see Heather gone before Sarah - something more practical and deal-breaker-style, due to Heather and Sam's connection seeming light years ahead of Sarah and Sam's!

I still don't see a super strong connection between Snez and Sam beyond the physical, and the physical leading an emotional, as opposed to true character sympatico. This may be clever editing by Ten ... making Heather look like the frontrunner for so long, then a shock exit of the frontrunner, then play up Snez's story.

The suspense!!!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:53 am

^ Good point ^

It could be the children is the deciding factor and Snez already has a child. I do think that the psychic wouldn't just make claims without knowing something. He has to know, imo and I don't think that Shine or producers will care if it is linked to Sarah b/c this guy has a reputation for being correct on a lot of things already.

I guess I just don't see *it* even though I like Snez, I wish they had shown more than just a physical connection if she is F1. Because even those hottub s/caps are back to the physical as the focus.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė