SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Schmoobag wrote:This was posted on the Australian Bach and Bachette Facebook page this morning:

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/a/29498590/has-sam-wood-already-cheated-on-the-winning-bachelorette/

Not the most reputable mag but they are obviously pushing the story of his being "not so genuine" and a player.
Yeah. I have already seen similar comments made throughout this season and before the season even started comments on different IG accounts of Sam and his friends being out and about with other girls. I just ignored it at the time b/c the same thing happens to every lead and with no photos, who knows.

But if he turns out to be not so genuine and a player? It won't be the first time. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:18 pm

This is also from the latest NW mag
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3233298/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-wants-start-family-Bachelor-Sam-Wood.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:24 am

In the one WD article, Snez was quoted as saying that if Sam doesn't pick her, she hopes he picks Heather.

Since Sam didn't pick Heather and it was just friendzone and Snez knew this since she is in the F2, then I'd think she was saying what she said b/c she is either F1 or b/c she has made it clear she wasn't ok with an intruder coming in (her words to Sam being angry at him for this and also her not following Lana).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:would like to see the lana bff video off falling in love posted after the show....anyone have the link? tx
it's in Lana's thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3047p48-bachelor-australia-season-3-lana-jeavons-fellows#851173

thanx for the share! I get the sense that she's very invested in her image and status in some ways -- the Prada sign behind them is quite telling. that is making me quite skeptical about taking any of the social media related to lana seriously. she has something to gain from associating herself with the franchise & with sam
on the flip side she does not look at like she's 'hurting' in this vid either she's f1 or she got over her short time with sam very quickly i.e. took the advise from her mom to protect herself very seriously and bounced back
twt
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:38 am

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:would like to see the lana bff video off falling in love posted after the show....anyone have the link? tx
it's in Lana's thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3047p48-bachelor-australia-season-3-lana-jeavons-fellows#851173

thanx for the share! I get the sense that she's very invested in her image and status in some ways -- the Prada sign behind them is quite telling. that is making me quite skeptical about taking any of the social media related to lana seriously. she has something to gain from associating herself with the franchise & with sam
on the flip side she does not look at like she's 'hurting' in this vid either she's f1 or she got over her short time with sam very quickly i.e. took the advise from her mom to protect herself very seriously and bounced back
twt
If Lana is F2, then that is what I am thinking too... that it could be just a misdirection with her SM. She is definitely invested in her image.

If she is F2 then a lot of her SM is misdirection, including Sam being filmed watching his 1st SD with Lana (and posting about this on his IG) as well as posting about having a huge smile on his face the day that Lana came on the show. Why he would do this though if she is F2 unless misdirecting? no idea

The video of her with the "Falling in love" music in the background was posted a few days after FRC so she bounced back super quick if she was F2. Also, the blonde girl in that video and who posted the video is the same girl who was on TV with Lana for Lana's HTD so maybe just celebrating being on TV if not F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:39 am

TV week has its new mag up. Anyone read it or can post it here?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:00 am

laugh out loud.. according to "friends".

Anyway, if there is any truth to this, it's not like Sam has been trying to protect/support his F1 these past 4 months - he's spent more time enjoying misdirecting than anything else. Plus, he's certainly gotten a kick out of keeping even his friends guessing and enjoying watching himself on TV (his words).

He does like Bali, though. He went there with all his friends post-show. Good times, good times. laugh out loud For his own sake I hope there's an ATFR...

According to friends of the handsome personal trainer, Sam Wood's been more interested in using his Bachelor fame to impress women and promote his business ventures than settling down with the winner.

'Make no mistake – Sam is a player, he is a ladies’ man and he is a cheater. Sam is very much living a single life,’ reveals one of his mates.

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 New_idea_cover_38_1av4chq-1av4cim
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:08 am

ThankMeLater wrote:TV week has its new mag up. Anyone read it or can post it here?
Not sure but this was posted now by them. If this is true, then Snez is the winner. She is the only one that met Bec. Lana came on the show after Bec left. Only other option is someone told Lana about Bec and Lana then told Sam... although that seems unlikely, imo.

(Sam really likes to use the word "categorically"  giggling )
makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 11836745_10153680357444684_657260350370039080_n
When it was alleged The Bachelor Australia’s Sam Wood had a steamy kiss with Bec Chin before the show, he was adamant he’d only ever met her briefly.

“It’s categorically untrue that I kissed her, had a relationship with her or anything else,” he tells TV WEEK.
“I don’t know where that came from.”

Eyebrows were raised after photos emerged of the pair in Bali. But, Sam, 35, insists he couldn’t place Bec, 28, on the show’s first night.

“You have to remember I was meeting 19 girls in two hours,” Sam says.

He says this year’s winning girl even asked him about Bec!

“She said to me, ‘Apparently you met her in Bali?’ And I was like, ‘Oh, right,’” he says.

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/9/sam-opens-up-about-bali-rumours/?adbsc=social_20150914_52393426&adbid=10153680357444684&adbpl=fb&adbpr=23766624683
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:34 am

^ Boom! laugh out loud The only two that talked to Bec were Sarah and Snez since Lana never met her. Thanks Sam giggling yes

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:35 am

^ Yeah, that's what I think. Has to be Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 am

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Boom! laugh out loud The only two that talked to Bec were Sarah and Snez since Lana never met her. Thanks Sam giggling yes

But we don't know if the girl asked after the show and because she had read the mags about it?
no?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^ Boom! laugh out loud The only two that talked to Bec were Sarah and Snez since Lana never met her. Thanks Sam giggling yes

But we don't know if the girl asked after the show and because she had read the mags about it?
no?
Actually Sam did an interview when this Bali thing blew up and said that a girl who goes far asked him about it off camera.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė