SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:19 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all are cracking me up about what you see or don't see in that pic. If any of the Aussie posters run into Sammy Frost, please ask her if anything is up with Sammy Wood in that pic because I am curious to know the answer now laugh out loud

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:52 am

This is a top comment on TBAU facebook account (many others like it)

The Bachelor Australia  Are you ready for the finale?
Sophie Kanofski  I already saw the finale last episode
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655/934541629952016/?type=1&theater

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is a top comment on TBAU facebook account (many others like it)

The Bachelor Australia  Are you ready for the finale?
Sophie Kanofski  I already saw the finale last episode
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655/934541629952016/?type=1&theater

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 3806527698

damn they all as cray cray as us no?

oh and here is another post you missed

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 30uw8ba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:18 am

I have tried to understand the edit this year and the only way it would make sense to me is if Lana is F1. Then they needed something to make people watch. Who could pass on Heather's sad story and this incredible woman? We have never seen anyone like her before. They knew that they only needed to fill one more week after Heather's exit. After she left a lot of people feel indifferent to the outcome so there won't be an uproar when Lana wins.
If any of the original women is F1 the producers have clearly made a mistake to hide them so much that the viewers feel so blah. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:36 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I have tried to understand the edit this year and the only way it would make sense to me is if Lana is F1. Then they needed something to make people watch. Who could pass on Heather's sad story and this incredible woman? We have never seen anyone like her before. They knew that they only needed to fill one more week after Heather's exit. After she left a lot of people feel indifferent to the outcome so there won't be an uproar when Lana wins.
If any of the original women is F1 the producers have clearly made a mistake to hide them so much that the viewers feel so blah. JMO

don't you think sarah got the anna heinrinch, april, emily edited version? I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:10 pm

HEA wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:I have tried to understand the edit this year and the only way it would make sense to me is if Lana is F1. Then they needed something to make people watch. Who could pass on Heather's sad story and this incredible woman? We have never seen anyone like her before. They knew that they only needed to fill one more week after Heather's exit. After she left a lot of people feel indifferent to the outcome so there won't be an uproar when Lana wins.

don't you think sarah got the anna heinrinch, april, emily edited version? I do.

At times I see Sarah that way. I have watched her parts again with Sarah glasses on, and I can see that she gets a lot of his attention, first roses etc, but their interaction is so boring that I rather watch wet paint dry. :thud If Sarah is among the last two I think she gets his final rose but right now I see Lana as the one. (To be honest I don't care at all. Heather was the only reason to watch)As always JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:18 pm

truth is that I found all the anna heinrinch, april and emily EXTREMELY boring and blah.

and this is why my money goes on sarah giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Stalked Sam's friends on IG. Fun fact before Sam got the Bachelor gig his name on IG was "hashtagwood". BTW some of those pics are hilarious. cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Ovk2vx5z

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 4363p3n7

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Xys39ur2

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 H8s768mx

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Hb93f6km

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 H8yau93s

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 2brw7bnp
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:26 pm

These pictures were a year ago so do you see him settling with a ready made family?! Finding it hard to see him with Snej and it lasting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:These pictures were a year ago so do you see him settling with a ready made family?!  Finding it hard to see him with Snej and it lasting.

my thought exactly Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Honestly, I don't see it lasting with any of the F3.
To be completely honest, I see it less likely to last with Lana than with Snezana once out of the bubble. Actually, I'm curious ... since we don't see much of him talking ... how honest and open he really is with the girls about his life and what he really likes, wants, ...
then again... I kinda don't care... and wish lots of luck to his F1.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:Honestly, I don't see it lasting with any of the F3.... Actually, I'm curious ... since we don't see much of him talking ... how honest and open he really is with the girls about his life and what he really likes, wants, ...
then again... I kinda don't care... and wish lots of luck to his F1.
ITA about it not lasting no matter the F3. I just don't think Sam is ready to settle down, no matter what he says and he is not going to change/move for anyone.

Whomever his F1 is, they will have to make all the changes and unless they want to do so, I don't see that as a positive in the long run. Certainly not healthy.

I think Warwick *read* Sam correctly that Sam has a ways to go on his journey in life to figure out himself and what he wants and how to be non-selfish in a relationship. And while it is a good thing Sam admitted his past relationships never worked out b/c he is selfish, admitting and changing are two different things. At 35? Change is hard to make when one has been this way for ones whole life. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė