SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231731/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-poses-throne-enjoys-day-races-friends.html
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 2C36B6AB00000578-3231731-image-m-4_1442045713275Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 2C36B79B00000578-3231731-image-m-15_1442046125315
Makes me think of Jacinda's tweets faves about Sam in it for the fame.
This guy is loving the attention. Loving it!  :yes:

Remember this? This was Sam during filming and right before his FD with Lana.
If you took a glance at this photo and never knew anything about Sam you'd think, based on his body language, could he get any closer to Sam Frost, someone he just met?  Rolling Eyes
He's closer to her than he was a lot of the girls on the show laugh out loud

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 28437CE900000578-3066000-A_rose_between_two_The_pair_were_then_joined_by_the_show_s_host_-m-4_1430643471837
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3066000/Sam-Frost-cuddles-new-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-accepting-olive-branch-Louise-Pillidge-2015-Logies.html

Love me some Osher :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:04 pm

ellmack wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:As of now, there is no indication of an ATFR (if F1 is original girl I'd think there'd be one)
... will see...

Ch 10 are still holding open the 9pm-10pm time slot directly after Thurs nights finale. They did the same thing last year with the mysterious TBA in their schedule, so I'm kinda expecting there actually will be something on Thurs night, whether it's an ATFR or a WTA or some other name. Maybe we could have a HTA (Heather Tells All ;) )I know Osher said there wouldn't be an ATFR but he also said Eve wouldn't be shown on tv...
Yup. Osher has indicated he would like an ATFR though and that Tim's was filmed the day before so it is still possible.
Just by following Osher for a long time, he really does not have much to do with the show other than literally handing out date cards and being at RCs. He was constantly traveling while the show was filming and b/c he is not a producer or anything (like CH) he likely has no clue what is being shown on tv. He also was not at any HTDs and never traveled with the show. I am sure he was aware that Sam met Eve but he may have not known she would be shown on TV (it could have been something they filmed but debated showing and decided to go ahead to balance Heather's heartbreak). Next periscope Osher does I plan to ask him about what he said about Eve. He was upfront about the filming schedule and when Sam Frost season began as well and that has all turned out correct.

We do know that Sam will be on The Project on Friday, following the finale. So that is one confirmed appearance.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 pm

I assume he's going to be with his F1 on Studio 10, before The Project ... I think it would be a required appearance, since he started there with the announcement of the premier ... and maybe on all the usual radio stations in the morning (Kyle & Jackie - kiis1065, Fitzy & Wippa, Dan & Maz)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 28437CE900000578-3066000-A_rose_between_two_The_pair_were_then_joined_by_the_show_s_host_-m-4_1430643471837

Remember this? This was Sam during filming and right before his FD with Lana.
If you took a glance at this photo and never knew anything about Sam you'd think, based on his body language, could he get any closer to Sam Frost, someone he just met?  Rolling Eyes
He's closer to her than he was a lot of the girls on the show laugh out loud

but if you look at his feet, it is NOT a natural pause at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:47 pm

^^ Think he had not choice but so hold her like that because her gown was stretched between his legs. His picts from the races however are not my favorites.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Think he had not choice but so hold her like that because her gown was stretched between his legs.  His picts from the races however are not my favorites.
It's not the feet but his arm around Sam that is a bit much, imo. He is super hands on though and a very physical guy/touchy feeling - which is a bit off-putting for me to be honest. It's like whoa, buddy, no need to be so close and personal right from the start in people's spaces. Even Osher manages to keep some distance.

I am not keen on a guy who is so touchy feeling with women. And that Sam was this way while he was at the end of filming his own show is a bit odd but I think it is his personality - just who he is. He will likely be just as touchy feeling with a woman he just met as he is his gf/wife. That's not my thing, even if it is his.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:40 pm

wow we obviously do not see the same things
i see sam extremely stiff and un-natural on this pic

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Oh I see Sam as stiff and unnatural in the pics too, but based on his SM and how he is with other girls, it's a normal thing for him to be very hands-on with women, stiff/unnatural or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Y'all are cracking me up about what you see or don't see in that pic. If any of the Aussie posters run into Sammy Frost, please ask her if anything is up with Sammy Wood in that pic because I am curious to know the answer now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:48 pm

laugh out loud @mercieme. There's nothing going on in the pic btwn Sam and Sam (Sam Frost looks very uncomfortable too, imo).
I think Sam is just a very touchy-feely guy, no matter the occasion.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Oh ok thanks I thought I was going blind for a sec there & not seeing things as I should laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:57 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all are cracking me up about what you see or don't see in that pic. If any of the Aussie posters run into Sammy Frost, please ask her if anything is up with Sammy Wood in that pic because I am curious to know the answer now laugh out loud
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698 Noo. I never posted that there was something going on between Sam and Sam.
My post was a reflection on Sam Wood's very physical/hands-on/touchy feeling behavior (it is who he is... whether acting natural or not he is this way) and that during the filming of his show he is still (unnaturally) touchy-feely with Sam F. It's definitely his thing though. I couldn't imagine Tim standing like this with someone he just met. Maybe Chris Soules. laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė