SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 am

ellmack wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can we please have his friend as the next Bachelor??? :Nod: :yes: :fanningfan

Don`t think so he has a girlfriend. giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 am

By the way I read today on IG how one of his friends bragged about the opening of Sam`s new fitness studio in Melbourne. So I call it now this guy will not moving anywhere.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 am

Aww, well she's a lucky girl then..! Hugesmile It's about time we had another hot AU bachelor. Tim's season feels like a lifetime ago..!
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:18 am

ellmack wrote:Aww, well she's a lucky girl then..!  Hugesmile It's about time we had another hot AU bachelor.

I guess she is. I´m on the same page with you, he is really HOT! :fanningfan Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1377737533

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:48 am

natik wrote:
AEF wrote:You're good Natik. Didn't Sam say on one radio interview he and his F1 were meeting up in remote locations. Lana was in Bali after filming right?

Thanks! :cutesmile!:

I have no idea where she was because she disappeared after that famous video that was posted on her friend`s IG on 16th May. So the last pic of Lana on IG was taken 16 weeks ago. And then nothing. She was MIA. One of her best friends had a bachelorette party and her wedding 12 weeks ago but Lana didn`t attend. Because usually her best friend is posting pics of them both when they are together at an event. But there were no pics of Lana at the bachelorette party and the wedding. The next pic with Lana appeared 10 weeks ago when she was in Greece at another wedding ( the wedding she talked about on one of the radio shows).

Thanks Natik. Did I read that Sarah went to Europe? If that's correct, do the dates coincide?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:04 am

AEF wrote:
natik wrote:
AEF wrote:You're good Natik. Didn't Sam say on one radio interview he and his F1 were meeting up in remote locations. Lana was in Bali after filming right?

Thanks! :cutesmile!:

I have no idea where she was because she disappeared after that famous video that was posted on her friend`s IG on 16th May. So the last pic of Lana on IG was taken 16 weeks ago. And then nothing. She was MIA. One of her best friends had a bachelorette party and her wedding 12 weeks ago but Lana didn`t attend. Because usually her best friend is posting pics of them both when they are together at an event. But there were no pics of Lana at the bachelorette party and the wedding. The next pic with Lana appeared 10 weeks ago when she was in Greece at another wedding ( the wedding she talked about on one of the radio shows).

Thanks Natik.  Did I read that Sarah went to Europe? If that's correct, do the dates coincide?

I think Sarah went to Europe end of May or in June. Lana was in Europe in July with her friends. There is an interesting thing that ElonM posted. Elon tried to figure out the dates of possible Safe House Visits by checking Sam`s brother IG. Because every time when Sam seemed MIA his brother was babysitting his dog. So Elon figured out that there were as it seems no SHV in July. Plus Lana quit her job in June. It might be something it might be nothing. Everything is possible.

And one more thing Lana unfollowed Snez on IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
umpossible wrote:Still sure it's Snez...I never her radio interview but reading her saying she has had no contact with Sam since the show ended..I imagine her saying it in the same vice as when Bill Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman" laugh out loud
Hmm, why would she tell an outright lie when Lana answered the same question with 'maybe, maybe not'? Snez could've easily said the same thing.
I don't know. When I listened to it, she seemed to emphasizing "Well, no heads up" rather than not speaking to Sam (said further in the interview).

Who knows though, Sam was even filmed watching his SD with Lana so unless he wants to misdirect using Lana for Snez than I can see Lana as F1.

I think b/c this season has intruders, frontrunners that get F1 edits, SM activity that is all over the place as well as media that is all over the place that it seems either one can be F1. Based on what Sam said to Rob, Snez's brother though, he told him he was falling for Snez and if distance as well as child hasn't scared off Sam then I would guess he has strong feelings for Snez. Not sure though. Sam acts pretty good, imo.
umpossible wrote:AAL do you have the link to that interview?
Here's the interview... Snez is asked the question around 34:32 and then, when re-asked "So you have had no contact with Sam" Snez says, "Well I've had no headsup"

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:12 am

Really awesome sleuthing Natik!! Hope Lana is F1!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:15 am

@natik, is Paul's IG public now? I've been following him since April so not sure.
And yes, he's super good looking. His gf reminds me of Snez. I posted about her awhile ago (into fashion and has her own fashion IG account marie cartel).

Also interesting that Lana will be in Bali a week after finale...
Lots of Bali connections with Sam. laugh out loud

question
So Snez never followed Lana but Lana followed Snez (which means Snez would have had to accept the follow) but now Lana is no longer following Snez?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@natik, is Paul's IG public now? I've been following him since April so not sure.
And yes, he's super good looking. His gf reminds me of Snez. I posted about her awhile ago (into fashion and has her own fashion IG account marie cartel).

Also interesting that Lana will be in Bali a week after finale...
Lots of Bali connections with Sam. laugh out loud

question
So Snez never followed Lana but Lana followed Snez (which means Snez would have had to accept the follow) but now Lana is no longer following Snez?

Found the dates that were posted by Elon!

ElonM wrote:Timeframe of IG post of Hendrix via his brother Alex.
June 10 & 11
June 20, 25
No pics of Hendrix in July
Aug 1
Aug 4
Aug 24

Thank you @Kapiti but other posters were involved too. I´m really thankful for the work they have done!

No Paul`s IG is still private. And yes Lana followed Snez on her IG. Snez never followed Lana. And as of now Lana unfollowed Snez.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 am

Oh and one more thing. Isn`t it kinda like a tradition that the final couple is getting a photoshoot by the official magazine of the show? I mean I´m pretty sure there is going to be one from the OK magazine. Lana posted on her IG about an OK Magazine shoot, so what was it exactly for? And do you guys know if any of the F3 girls had a shoot around the first weekend of September?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:45 am

Yes, it is a tradition for F1, but also F2 gets a spread as well.
OK Mag does seem to be the official mag for the show.
Lana is the only one who has been very public about her comings and goings since the beginning (even as far back as her DM spoiled pics in April) so no idea for photoshoots for other F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė