SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:03 am

Quane - personally until no proof ... for me those are just gossip/rumors (and i don't care/listen to it no matter who says it and about who they are) ... so I don't take it as a truth
That said, if it would be true, then i would say that Lana is even better actress than Heather, because i actually believed her when she first saw Sam.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:04 am

Some parts of Lana's intro video was filmed after the finale too.

If you watch back episode 9& 10 you will see some of the ITMs used for those two episodes were in the intro.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:15 am

Isn't that from a month ago. Yesterday Jackie asks "how long ago was that episode filmed, She says "umm half way through May". Natik found that Instagram of the producer with the suitcases mid-May so I think most here felt FRC was about 14/5

Last edited by AEF on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:19 am

Based on the info Natik found filming concluded around May 14.

Also this was backed up via an IG photo posted by Osher.

The Bachelorette began filming around May 20th I think. This was one week after the Bachelor FRC.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 am

We have a proof (from multiple sources) that Lana's fantasy date - week of F3 - was filmed on 6th of May ... which means Heather was out before that. Jacinda was back to her "real life" the "day after her exit", so Heather most likely was able to go back to hers too, so I don't know what she really meant by mid-May ... but she wasn't filming her own exit/rose ceremony after 6th.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:56 am

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231537/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-enjoyed-number-secret-dates-chosen-woman.html

I am pretty miffed that we couldn't sleuth exactly where the SHVs took place....maybe it was right under our noses with disguises involved right there in good ol' Melbourne and prolly during the week IMO giggling I thought the last couple of Sydney trips were SHVs but turns out the last one he did a few weeks ago was for a photoshoot...this is what I am must curious about post the finale giggling

ETA - noted that filiming ended in June according to the DM article.....hmmmm i thought we had it as ending May 14th or so, very interesting.
There's nothing new in this article.
It is a rehash of other articles we have already sleuthed awhile back, concerning SHVs, filming schedule, etc.

Concerning SHVs:
We have sleuthed that Sam had SHVs potentially when he would post a pic of him in Melbourne but he was in Sydney.
If Lana is F1 then we know why and it would align since we had no papz shots of her out and about at those times (even if someone says they saw her, who knows if they did).
Snez could have met him during these times if she is F1 since she hasn't been seen at all and no photos of her on IG showing her since post-filming (so she could be staying somewhere else for all we know).
If he chose Sarah (unlikely, imo) then being in the same city would make that easy to not even notice SHVs.

As to filming:
We know FRC was May 14 the latest.
It lines up with Lana's spoiled FD on May 6.
Also, this is not the first time Sam/others said filming wrapped in June.
He never said FRC was in June.
It is quite clear that end of filming does not mean FRC.

I would take anything said in the media by anyone (Sam, Heather, etc) about filming as misleading concerning FRC.
The photos are proof that Lana had her FD May 6.
I highly doubt they'd take a month off to wait to film FRC.
My conclusion: FRC is May 14th, anything else about filming is just "stuff" (intros, other ITM things, etc).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:34 am

Gonna bring it over here, so apparently Sam was in Bali 13 weeks ago.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 A9c9v9jk

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Itxrv6fo
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:42 am

natik wrote:Gonna bring it over here, so apparently Sam was in Bali 13 weeks ago.

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 A9c9v9jk

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Itxrv6fo

Well...Perth is only 3 hours from Bali....but surely he wouldn't meet up with F1 there when all his friends are there?

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
umpossible wrote:Still sure it's Snez...I never her radio interview but reading her saying she has had no contact with Sam since the show ended..I imagine her saying it in the same vice as when Bill Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman" laugh out loud
Hmm, why would she tell an outright lie when Lana answered the same question with 'maybe, maybe not'? Snez could've easily said the same thing.
I don't know. When I listened to it, she seemed to emphasizing "Well, no heads up" rather than not speaking to Sam (said further in the interview).

Who knows though, Sam was even filmed watching his SD with Lana so unless he wants to misdirect using Lana for Snez than I can see Lana as F1.

I think b/c this season has intruders, frontrunners that get F1 edits, SM activity that is all over the place as well as media that is all over the place that it seems either one can be F1. Based on what Sam said to Rob, Snez's brother though, he told him he was falling for Snez and if distance as well as child hasn't scared off Sam then I would guess he has strong feelings for Snez. Not sure though. Sam acts pretty good, imo.

Interesting, I've always heard Sam refer to his F1 as an incredible woman in all his interviews... but in that recent article AAL posted, he refers to her as "girl"
http://heraldsun.com.au/entertainme...ut-at-flemington/story-fnn7ma1h-1227524326924

I have to agree with AAL that I don't like how he is coming across on SM at all. Like others have stated he seems VERY self absorbed....and the recent articles of him out and about partying/living it up as a "celebrity"....I can't see him settling down to appreciate a family like Snez's. Super unsure now as I was adamant that Snez was gonna be F1!

But given how apparent his character seems to be...I can't imagine him choosing Snez and would have to go with Lana....her lifestyle would mesh better with his...and he wouldn't be moving his business to another more affluent location just to close shop and relocate to Perth for Snez...??

And if Snez was telling the truth about not having contact with him, it would be because he didn't choose her and she wants nothing more to do with him? o_O

Still can't get over the fact he has brows now laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:58 am

You're good Natik. Didn't Sam say on one radio interview he and his F1 were meeting up in remote locations. Lana was in Bali after filming right?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:04 am

natik wrote:Gonna bring it over here, so apparently Sam was in Bali 13 weeks ago.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can we please have his friend as the next Bachelor??? :Nod: :yes: :fanningfan
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:10 am

AEF wrote:You're good Natik. Didn't Sam say on one radio interview he and his F1 were meeting up in remote locations. Lana was in Bali after filming right?

Thanks! :cutesmile!:

I have no idea where she was because she disappeared after that famous video that was posted on her friend`s IG on 16th May. So the last pic of Lana on IG was taken 16 weeks ago. And then nothing. She was MIA. One of her best friends had a bachelorette party and her wedding 12 weeks ago but Lana didn`t attend. Because usually her best friend is posting pics of them both when they are together at an event. But there were no pics of Lana at the bachelorette party and the wedding. The next pic with Lana appeared 10 weeks ago when she was in Greece at another wedding ( the wedding she talked about on one of the radio shows).
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė