SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231537/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-enjoyed-number-secret-dates-chosen-woman.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:22 am

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231537/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-enjoyed-number-secret-dates-chosen-woman.html

I am pretty miffed that we couldn't sleuth exactly where the SHVs took place....maybe it was right under our noses with disguises involved right there in good ol' Melbourne and prolly during the week IMO giggling I thought the last couple of Sydney trips were SHVs but turns out the last one he did a few weeks ago was for a photoshoot...this is what I am must curious about post the finale giggling

ETA - noted that filiming ended in June according to the DM article.....hmmmm i thought we had it as ending May 14th or so, very interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:30 am

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231537/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-enjoyed-number-secret-dates-chosen-woman.html

I am pretty miffed that we couldn't sleuth exactly where the SHVs took place....maybe it was right under our noses with disguises involved right there in good ol' Melbourne and prolly during the week IMO giggling I thought the last couple of Sydney trips were SHVs but turns out the last one he did a few weeks ago was for a photoshoot...this is what I am must curious about post the finale giggling

ETA - noted that filiming ended in June according to the DM article.....hmmmm i thought we had it as ending May 14th or so, very interesting.
This isn't the first time it was mentioned that filming ended in June. I'm so confused laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:59 am

Original source of the DM article TML posted above. A few things that I find interesting, contestants were paid 90 dollars per day they stayed on the show, Sam was paid 9,500 dollars as lead. Compared to the US Series, Sam was paid peanuts and the contestants are not paid at all in the US. Also ratings were up 30% compared to Blake's season. Calling it now, the ratings will even be higher next year, since it seems they are going with the dramatic editing similar to the US series, JMO.

The Bachelor's big secret

'Save me, Sam. I'm surrounded by fire.' Some episodes of The Bachelor are lit by up to 10,000 candles.
'Save me, Sam. I'm surrounded by fire.' Some episodes of The Bachelor are lit by up to 10,000 candles. Photo: Supplied
The Bachelor star Sam Wood has been living with a huge secret he has been unable to share, even with his own family, for nearly three months.
"It is a huge challenge for us, and that is the need to preserve the secret," the show's executive producer, Stephen Tate, who is head of entertainment and factual programming at Network Ten, admitted to PS this week.
Wood handed out the last rose way back in June, and between filming being wrapped and the final episode going to air, the show's producers have had to engage in a military-like operation of cloak and dagger antics to make sure the identity of Wood's "chosen woman" remains secret until the final airing.
A lot is riding on keeping the big secret, with The Bachelor enjoying its strongest season yet with audiences up nearly 30 per cent on last year's series, which featured the controversial Blake Garvey who famously proposed and then dumped his chosen woman, Sam Frost, only to take up with another contestant, Louise Pillidge.
"Keeping it secret over that period is a challenge we have faced before, but yes as the show becomes more popular the pressures increase ... everyone who signs on for the show signs a strict confidentiality agreement, they are legally obliged to keep the secret ... they all know what they are signing up for from the beginning," Tate said.
"We have been able to co-ordinate a few clandestine meetings between Sam and his mystery woman since the show wrapped, meetings which have remained secret ... it's all very cloak and dagger."
THE BACHELOR. Wednesday 26th August, 7.30pm, Ten. M-Mag TV Previews by Melinda Houston. Pic supplied by Network 10 Publicity.
Sam Wood handed out the last rose in June. Photo: Supplied
PS understands Wood's own family has been intentionally kept in the dark, while paparazzi have been conducting stake-outs in an attempt to find out which girl he has selected. In recent weeks PS also knows of several "jilted" ladies already been booted off the show, who were also issued with terse legal letters, enthusiastically reminding them of their legal obligation to keep shtum about the show, on which they were each paid about $90 a day. Several of the girls had been booked for a paid "appearance" at Gold Coast nightclub Love on Friday night, but had to pull out after producers advised them not to go ahead.
Exactly what Wood can expect in the long term once the show comes off air remains unclear. His predecessor Garvey has landed a gig on rival Channel Nine's Celebrity Apprentice, however for some months his career was in limbo and he was unable to find a manager.
PS understands that Wood, along with Garvey, have not enjoyed the riches Channel Ten has received thanks to the millions of dollars in advertising revenue The Bachelor now commands.
It is rumoured Wood was paid a paltry $9500 for his services on The Bachelor, though his increased profile and new-found celebrity status will almost certainly pay dividends in months to come. Oh, and of course he will have found the love of his life, right?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-salim-mahajers-wedding-bloopers-20150910-gjjjpu.html#ixzz3lUrxiOBl
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:15 am

Did Heather not say yesterday that her departure was mid-May?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:19 am

I don't remember if Heather said mid-May but she definitely said she departed in May.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:34 am

well, considering on 6th Lana had her FD ... maybe the RC after HTDs was filmed in the 1st week of May, since they would need 1 week to film all 4 HTDs and the production manager (that natik sleuthed) was still in Sydney on 24th of April, or maybe she had a day off, but she worked on 22nd of April, when it was still rainy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 am

Heather says she left half way through May on Kyle and Jackie O

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:44 am

Hi guys,

Just want to confirm if the news I read has any truth or if I have read it from this forum. This is from insider information, about Sam meeting Lana before the show start filming and he wanted out, but the producers asked him to continue since the media and promotion haver already been done. Instead they asked Lana to join in as intruder.

My view is that if it is true, why didn't they let her join from the beginning. At least the other girls know that she is there with great connection from the start.

I am totally flabbergasted about the whole conspiracy theory with the producers. I am even shocked if Sam and Lana were part of all this conspiracy.

I hope you guys can shed some light on this allegation.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:46 am

I think she started saying "I...", but then she corrected herself and said the whole season - as everyone - finished mid May. Maybe then Sam had to do the additional filming in his hometown, since I do believe his Hobard introduction video was done in a colder month, so not before the meeting of all the girls, but rather after (when he already had her F1 picked).

Also the article states that some contestants booked the Friday-night paid party at Gold Coast, but had to drop it ... well, DM reports the party and the girls were there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 am

She responds immediately to Jackie's question when was the episode (Heather's departure) filmed with half way through May - no stumbling

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:58 am

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/7815-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-334
from 39:33 - that's her answer "ahhhmm, I think I.. I think we all, I think it all finished up around May or something"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė