SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Heather is getting even more support. The editors made a huge misstake when they chose their storyline and what to show. No one wants to see a sad Heather, no one!

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Skyrma10

Yeah to me even if in the last few episodes we see this amazing love story revealed between Sam and whoever...it will be overshadowed by the fact Sam breaks Heather's heart. I can't help but wonder if that was the producers' intentions all along....so that we will tune into Sam Frost's love story and hope for that happy ending...

The media interviews tomorrow for Heather will be super interesting....!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Heather is getting even more support. The editors made a huge misstake when they chose their storyline and what to show. No one wants to see a sad Heather, no one!

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Skyrma10
Good for Heather.

It is ridiculous that Heather had to do a HTD if Sam wasn't even interested in her considering she made it very clear from their first date that she didn't even have much of a family and was so scared. I'm not buying that TPTB just did this. Sam could have made it clear not to make Heather go through that. No wonder Heather is talking devastated and heartbroken in that article. (And yes I realize how biased this is considering Snez and her daughter although I think she is F1 so that is why I am not seeing it the same currently).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:34 am

Hi folks.  I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago and I bow down to work that is done on here.  Hope you all don't mind, but I've plugged you quite a bit in my bachelor blog the last couple of weeks.  Once we too were believers that Heather would take it out :bigsigh:

Anyhoo, here's a link if you're interested:  

https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/bachelor-sam-ninas-face-says-it-all-heather-will-be-next/
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 am

Flawless hi and welcome. Great work yourself and thanks for mentioning our forum.

The Bachelorette board is also ready and in the full sleuthing mood ... so when it starts ... join us there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:48 am

Flawless wrote:Hi folks.  I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago and I bow down to work that is done on here.  Hope you all don't mind, but I've plugged you quite a bit in my bachelor blog the last couple of weeks.  Once we too were believers that Heather would take it out :bigsigh:

Anyhoo, here's a link if you're interested:  https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/bachelor-sam-ninas-face-says-it-all-heather-will-be-next/
Welcomeparty! Flawless!! So great to have you join us. (Loved what you have written. yes ).

It really is rough seas now for the Heather ship, but no matter what happens, Heather will still come out a winner, imo, since even if Sam never fell in love with her, most of the viewers have. :yes:

#TeamHeatherForever beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:52 am

happygolucky wrote:Flawless  hi and welcome. Great work yourself and thanks for mentioning our forum.

The Bachelorette board is also ready and in the full sleuthing mood ... so when it starts ... join us there.

We certainly shall. In the long days between episodes we've spent many a happy hour reading all the posts here ;)
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:Hi folks.  I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago and I bow down to work that is done on here.  Hope you all don't mind, but I've plugged you quite a bit in my bachelor blog the last couple of weeks.  Once we too were believers that Heather would take it out :bigsigh:

Anyhoo, here's a link if you're interested:  https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/bachelor-sam-ninas-face-says-it-all-heather-will-be-next/
Welcomeparty! Flawless!! So great to have you join us. (Loved what you have written.  yes ).

It really is rough seas now for the Heather ship, but no matter what happens, Heather will still come out a winner, imo, since even if Sam never fell in love with her, most of the viewers have.  :yes:

#TeamHeatherForever beatingheart

We certainly have here. How anyone could not pick her is beyond me. Thanks for your kind words bestbud!
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 am

Flawless wrote:
We certainly have here.  How anyone could not pick her is beyond me.  Thanks for your kind words bestbud!
How can anyone not pick her, indeed. Good thing we have :yes:

And I am loving reading your blog. Such a great reprieve. Insightful and hilarious. And also timely. I need all the lolz I can get. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 am

Promo for Snez is up

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-3/hometown-sneak-peek-3

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:
We certainly have here.  How anyone could not pick her is beyond me.  Thanks for your kind words bestbud!
How can anyone not pick her, indeed. Good thing we have :yes:

And I am loving reading your blog. Such a great reprieve. Insightful and hilarious. And also timely. I need all the lolz I can get. bestbud!

Aw thanks AAL beatingheart
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 am

Osher is on Periscope - Q&A
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMEnejI2NTg2MnwxWXFHb055VmRxTkt2QzL3GqOW2AB_mY7J6t7Nb0-l0Mx0nue2V8t6rxbG1UU=

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:13 am

Heather's HTD promo... https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/vb.478928618846655/932254480180731/?type=2&theater

Breaking my heart you two, breaking my heart...

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Breaki10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė