SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:36 pm

umpossible wrote:If you look at #thebachelorau 's instagram it is quite obvious that the one Sam chooses is Snez...the majority of the screencaps of Snez and Sam has quotes about how SAM feels about Snez. For the screencaps of the rest of the girls, it is mainly about how the girls feel about him...except the odd general statement about love etc

I'm sad that Heather will not be F1....not because Sam chose her over someone else...but it means no more Heather to watch and be mesmerised by! sad BUT I am also glad that he didn't because she is going to move on to greater things!!! And I think AAL is right....I just saw a new pic Sam posted on his instagram of himself modelling....all i could think is *yuck* laugh out loud

While I have no problem with anyone doing modeling shots, Sam's timing of posting this pic of himself is certainly interesting.
As lead, he did so while the show was airing...
Then again, this is the guy who says he enjoys watching the show (ooookay...).

I will refrain from making more comments on Sam (my other posts on him will suffice for now) but I will say my expectation bar for Sam is low so I can only be positively surprised (yet to happen).

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 11856798_674497032650013_172789023_n
@samjameswood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Now they are trying to confuse us….

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Screen13
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Well, Osher really has been #TeamHeather hasn't he?

He faved this tweet... https://twitter.com/BachieBeast/status/641552249878003712
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

The media for this show is a mess.
Nothing like Us Weekly/People Mag or Woman's Day (like last year Bach Aussie S2).

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 A419dabdc3dfc6d1691361e8ab4135fc
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 8df63e60526fece339e6cc168a2571c8
Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 066308f783db41fe35cd78698c5aa0cf
www.okmagazine.com.au

I still see Snez as F1. That photo with Eve? Come on!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:00 pm

That photo of Snez, Eve and Sam is cute! Plus, they're all matching laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Now they are trying to confuse us….

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Screen13

This picture is really confusing in regards to the colours worn.....Heather dressed in white (the good one), Lana in red (the temptress) and Snez and Sarah in black (the baddies) hahah >_<

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 pm

New promo with only Lana's HTD. https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:55 pm

How many times did he change his clothes with Lana. They are wearing different clothes in the above, different at the golf date and then different at HTD. So three sets of clothes for both.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:55 pm

umpossible wrote:

This picture is really confusing in regards to the colours worn.....Heather dressed in white (the good one), Lana in red (the temptress) and Snez and Sarah in black (the baddies) hahah >_<
Interesting, hey? And yet only Lana has somewhat of a smile.
It's like the bride in white, the maid of honour in red and the two bridesmaids in black.
Yet such a somber event.

The top comment is that Heather needs to be the next Bachelorette if she is let go next.
These viewers are clued into this show now.
And more comments saying they want to see more of Heather so if she is Bachelorette that is a good thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umpossible wrote:

Interesting, hey? And yet only Lana has somewhat of a smile.
It's like the bride in white, the maid of honour in red and the two bridesmaids in black.
Yet such a somber event.

The top comment is that Heather needs to be the next Bachelorette if she is let go next.
These viewers are clued into this show now.
And more comments saying they want to see more of Heather so if she is Bachelorette that is a good thing.

I'd rather see her host her own talk show!!! How fun and awesome would that be!!! laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:05 pm

I'd be happy for any screentime of Heather. She is fabulous!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Heather is getting even more support. The editors made a huge misstake when they chose their storyline and what to show. No one wants to see a sad Heather, no one!

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Skyrma10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė