SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 am

The plot thickens, and I'm back to being confused. laugh out loud

Great job every one, love catching up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:23 am

happygolucky wrote:Snez ... I wish the best for her and I wouldn't mind to know more about her ... would love to see her HTD (if we get to see home-towns), even if they don't show her daughter, but I would like more ... I wish there would be some sort of WTA, just so that they could tell "us" how they are now, how's life treating them ... but whatever they prefer ... maybe she's preparing to finish her studies and working hard ... and hopefully, I'd love to hear that she found love.

It will be a shame if there isn't a reunion show tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:25 am

I wish we at least got like a wta. The ratings are really good this season so idk why they couldn't do an atfr or wta.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:25 am

see2love wrote:Lana liking pictures of Bec, her brother and Emily makes me think she may not be F1. Emily and Bec are basically calling Sam a liar and Bec's brother is too so why like pictures of people who are ripping your BF a new one every opportunity they get?  But who knows how these people think?

And although Emily hates Sam's guts there is a very good friend of Sam who follows Emily. Strange things happens all the time. If  your friends have a fight and don't speak to each other. It does not mean that you don't have to speak to one of them too. It's not your fight. It's all about respect for the opinion of other people. It's all about being a better person.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:29 am

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:Lana liking pictures of Bec, her brother and Emily makes me think she may not be F1. Emily and Bec are basically calling Sam a liar and Bec's brother is too so why like pictures of people who are ripping your BF a new one every opportunity they get?  But who knows how these people think?

And although Emily hates Sam's guts there is a very good friend of Sam who follows Emily. Strange things happens all the time. If  your friends have a fight and don't speak to each other. It does not mean that you don't have to speak to one of them too. It's not your fight. It's all about respect for the opinion of other people.

That is true and I would generally agree if the said didn't continually seize an opportunity to rip into the mutual friend. I am not saying she cant follow them or be friends with them or even hang out with them but to actually keep liking their pictures is choosing a side. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am

I just can't get past this from Sam in media/SM:

1) Sam posting a pic of himself with food in his mouth? That to me is Sam supporting Heather because he posted this after the Daily Mail made fun of Heather  And Heather comments on a pic of her face with Sam's face (Sam was tagged in pic) that she is not fake, which ties into what Sam said in media. (link)
Sam IG pic & Heather comment on IG pic:

2) Saying in interview that the one rumor/gossip that bothers him is the one about Heather. That she is definitely genuine and not fake and that meeting Heather on the first night was a "light bulb" moment for both of them. Ties also into what Heather said in that IG pic of her and Sam and her not being fake. (link)

3) Radio interviews post-filming where Heather calls Sam a friend and partner. This is exactly what she told Sam at M&G out of limo, that she hopes they can first be friends and that Sam can turn into a partner. And then Sam reacting to Heather saying this last week after their 2nd date (link)
S/shot of Sam reacting to "Partner":
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Well since we are assuming this weekend is a safehouse visit doesn't that mean Heather isn't f1 since she was out last night?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Honestly I think Sam went to pick his dog up. He has been on vacation with his dad and sister so his dog was prob back in T.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Based on the comments people are saying he's at blue mountains. Does it look like that to you Aussies?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 pm

A lot of Sam's pics of himself seem to be latergrams. Not sure if his recent pic is current or from some other time.

Who knows, he could be meeting up with Snez in Sydney and no one be the wiser.

I still think that Heather, Lana, and Snez are the only options for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:52 pm

I doubt he would be in Blue mountains with F1. Isn't that very public place?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Based on his clothing, if the picture is current then it has to be somewhere north. Melbourne had a top of 12c and Tasmania 11c yesterday (too cold) Sydney was 19c and Queensland warmer still. My guess is the picture is old just like the dog pic or he is North or Sydney. I personally don't know if it's a secret meet up as he seemed adamant that it is too hot at the moment.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė