SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:56 am

I had no idea Sam was into yoga until I read the article. giggling giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:08 am

Sam mentioned doing Yoga in multiple interviews so I think this is something he has always done. It would be a shared interest with other girls on the show (so far Lana and Heather whose intro videos highlighted this and Sarah who did Yoga with him on Ep 1).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanė Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:13 am

I smell a rat . I think things are just to obvious. Why will the SM be dishing up Lana and Snez and Sarah, and no focus on Heather. If it is already broadcast that the winner is Lana ?
I think the SM manipulates everything on this stage .

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:05 am

Has anyone considered that Snez could be F4, Sarah F3, Lana F2 and Heather F1 - forever hopeful.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:30 am

Hooked wrote:Has anyone considered that Snez could be F4, Sarah F3, Lana F2 and Heather F1 - forever hopeful.
. I've considered it. I not getting too excited though because I don't want to be disappointed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 am

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 11376169_1519965681626858_1962595939_n

@samjameswood
Training session complete and only 6 days until I participate in the amazing #connorsrun. Please head to the link below to help raise some much needed money and awareness for children with cancer. A few dollars here and there can make a big difference.http://connorsrun2015.gofundraise.com.au/page/SamWood #sthash.2T9IauD7.dpuf
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224708/The-Bachelor-star-Sarah-Mackay-reveals-Sam-Wood-spoke-wedding-one-dates.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 am

ElonM wrote:makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 11202988_1631601883781394_1106117802_n
@samjameswood
First, coffee. Then it's time for the tools @thewoodshed_ w/ my brother @awood2828 & @jossmanholdsworth #tradielife #atthewoodshed

So i decided to snoop around and went to the IG of Sam's close friend tagged above @jossmanholdsworth and i don't know who can fit in with his friends. He said Lana would but i don't think so. The things this guy posts? hmmm. Maybe it's just me but i can't picture any of the F4 with his friends. Maybe they just love joking around but...i dont know. JMHO.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:38 pm

The diamond earrings gift reminds me of Bachelor Canada, Season2 and the same gift he gave (diamond earrings/neckalce set) to his F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm

http://www.mix1023.com.au/shows/jodie-soda/podcast-218-the-bachelor-sam-wood

I nterview with Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 pm

MissB wrote:
So i decided to snoop around and went to the IG of Sam's close friend tagged above @jossmanholdsworth and i don't know who can fit in with his friends. He said Lana would but i don't think so. The things this guy posts? hmmm. Maybe it's just me but i can't picture any of the F4 with his friends. Maybe they just love joking around but...i dont know. JMHO.
Yeah. This guy was discussed when the Bali/Bec thing was in the news and I posted that I think Sam is more a playboy or confirmed Bachelor by the looks of him with his bachelor friends.

Not saying Sam didn't find love/like or whatever on the show, but I think (like many people who apply) he was looking to use the show to expand his profile for his business. He's the first lead I know from that franchise who applied and wasn't scouted and he also applied to be one of the coaches on Biggest Loser so TV was definitely something he wanted to go into. Nothing wrong with that. But at 35, I am not so hopeful that he will stay with whomever he picked. It's been 4 months since filming ended and barely getting to see F1 and they hardly knew each other since we know how this show works maybe it will or won't work out longterm. It doesn't end in an engagement like the US version so there's not as much pressure which can be a good thing but there are still distance obstacles for any of the girls and they'd have to pick up their lives for him and move where Sam is it seems.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 pm

see2love wrote:http://www.mix1023.com.au/shows/jodie-soda/podcast-218-the-bachelor-sam-wood

I nterview with Sam
Was there anything interesting in this interview? I really don't feel like listening laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė