SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:49 am

Lots of stalky photos of Heather on the go! At least 4 different situations... she seemed to be smiling at the camera whenever she noticed it!

Last edited by Kapiti on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:50 am

There is also Ebru`s date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 am

Emila23_12 wrote:

I`m near from munich hi

Hey that`s awesome. Love Munich bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 am

Thank you for the photo link! So the GD with the kids was on the 15th of April, Lana's SD 16 th. Around the 22th there were three days with really bad weather in the Sydney area. I think we saw some on Sarah's SD and with the information for next week, we know that there will be bad weather on their weekend GD.
Perhaps we knew that before, but I'm trying to make a timeline for myself and finding a reason for fires in the fireplaces. Hugesmile

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Elon there are actually some spoilers for Sam Frost's season in there too- I posted a link with a credit to you in the Bachette section. What a goldmine!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:06 pm

oh yea! Going there now.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:27 pm

After seeing these pics I'm guessing that Dailymail and co are buying these picks from Matrik Media.

Does this mean Matrix Media is connected to TPTB AUS since some of the pictures have exclusive at the bottom.?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:24 pm

I am just catching up and do not want to say anything further than what those have already stated (and I thank you all for that) everyone's opinions are welcome, but I do want to remind those that may not be familiar IMO JMO JMHO In my opinion, Just my opinion, In my humble opinion should be used at all times.

This will prevent confusion from what is fact, and what is your opinion. By adding those few letters, the whole post will sort of have a different meaning.

Carry on, great discussion going on in all the threads! yes

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:40 pm

The word according to Rachel the intruder. giggling ...she thought while in the house...either Sarah or Snez would end up with Sam but now watching it, she thinks it could be Lana & hops she wins.

As for who’s stolen Sam’s heart, Rachel says her opinion has changed.

“In the house I really thought either of those two girls would end up with Sam but now watching the show. I think it could be Lana,” says Rachel.

“It’s great that she’s been able to prove that just because you’re an intruder, doesn’t mean you can’t go all the way. I’m not envious of her connection to Sam, I’m happy for her. I hope she wins.”

http://m.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/9/the-bachelor-the-truth-behind-rachel's-exit/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:04 pm

ElonM wrote:After seeing these pics I'm guessing that Dailymail and co are buying these picks from Matrik Media.

Does this mean Matrix Media is connected to TPTB AUS since some of the pictures have exclusive at the bottom.?

I think so.
I also noticed that when DM spoiled the first episode cocktail party date there were no photos of Heather. Every one of the other girls, including Sarah and her red rose but none of Heather. It was like she wasn't on the show. Well, that was deliberate. B/c she there are clearly photos of her from that night.

Photos here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 pm

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 11202988_1631601883781394_1106117802_n
@samjameswood
First, coffee. Then it's time for the tools @thewoodshed_ w/ my brother @awood2828 & @jossmanholdsworth #tradielife #atthewoodshed

makeupartist - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 11887095_347039795466609_2013216693_n
Regram from @thebachelorau. Love seeing @samjameswood put the girls through their paces Woodshed style. We know those bags all too well #atthewoodshed.
@thewoodshed
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Little snippet from the new women's day issue.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224520/Sam-Wood-says-s-not-sure-s-ready-father-Snezana-Markoski-s-ten-year-old-daughter.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė