SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 am

natik wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Well Natik that's excellent! We seem to have a plethora of talent on this forum.

I have also studied psychology and sociology at university but my undergrad major was anthropology which I continued into postgrad with journalism........with honours.  Hugesmile

Never doubted the talents of the people on this forum. That's the great thing here.

And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that.

Natik I really like your opinions !!! bestbud! I like Lana too !!! Where in germany do you live ???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:27 am

see2love wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 11850376_499242060233655_653353094_n
@samjameswood
Happy Fathers Day you handsome devil

Comments under his photo.
@jordy.tuite
Can't believe you end up with none what a rude man you are and to leave them heartbroken in live TV

@samjameswood
Cmon guys can't believe everything you read. The woman I am with is incredible and we can't wait to be together in public after the finale (heart emoji)

I like that he is letting everyone know he is in love. too cute. The bolded are the words he has used repeatedly when describing Snez. Can we have the ending already? Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698

They could be twins. I thought of Snez when I saw that tweet. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 am

That's cute how he's telling people he's found the one PINKHEART . He seems to be really over the show at this point and wants it to end laugh out loud I don't blame him. Poor guys comments after thu are going to be brutal if Heather gets eliminated. There's going to be huge backlash so he better brace himself :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:44 am

Katiebelle wrote:
snipped wrote:"And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that." 

There is no such thing as an "intruder" on this site and I'm sorry that you haven't felt welcome. I have found your posts very interesting. 

So in honour of international relations......here's a traditional Maori Powhiri from this Kiwi.

Haere Mai (Welcome)

Tena Koe (greetings to you)

Kei te pehea koe (how's it going) 

Then we would rub noses which must sound very strange to a non Kiwi but the Aussies will know what I'm talking about. 

:cutesmile!:

Aaaw thank you that`s sweet! :cutesmile!:

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your kind words! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1377737533

@Emila23_12 I`m from Karlsruhe it`s near Stuttgart and Mannheim. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:13 am

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/search?_bqO=100&_bqH=eJzT9fAwzM_OiirKijdMTcuPSgks8AivSDSsKI60MjQzMrUyNbAyNAACK894l2Bn2.LEXO3y_PwUNTA33tHPxbYEyA4Ndg2K93SxDQUpDcvyLw51LAnODYhUi3d0DrEtTk0sSs4AAAaoIWo-&ppg=50

Matrix Media got some pics
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/search?_bqO=50&_bqH=eJzT9fAwzM_OiirKijdMTcuPSgks8AivSDSsKI60MjQzMrUyNbAyNAACK894l2Bn2.LEXO3y_PwUNTA33tHPxbYEyA4Ndg2K93SxDQUpDcvyLw51LAnODYhUi3d0DrEtTk0sSs4AAAaoIWo-&ppg=50

lots of pics
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:21 am

Just Lana's SD pictures too! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 am

More than 600 pics.

Search for the bachelor.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:30 am

ElonM wrote:More than 600 pics.

Search for the bachelor.

Yes thanks . I saw group dates but the only pictures of a SD are of Lana's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:38 am

@ElonM wrote:

See the image
@samjameswood
Happy Fathers Day you handsome devil

Comments under his photo.
@jordy.tuite
Can't believe you end up with none what a rude man you are and to leave them heartbroken in live TV

@samjameswood
Cmon guys can't believe everything you read. The woman I am with is incredible and we can't wait to be together in public after the finale (heart emoji)

I think the incredible woman Sam is referring to is Lana... Due to the humanitarian involvement she had in Cambodie.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:40 am

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?_bqG=185&_bqH=eJzT9fAwzM_OiirKijdMTcuPSgks8AivSDSsKI60MjQzMrUyNbAyNAACK894l2Bn2.LEXO3y_PwUNTA33tHPxbYEyA4Ndg2K93SxDQUpDcvyLw51LAnODYhUi3d0DrEtTk0sSs4AAAaoIWo-

Nina on her QT that wasn't shown.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 am

natik wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
snipped wrote:"And I know that I'm kinda like on terms of an "intruder" here. I know my opinion is not really welcomed but that's ok for me. I can live with that." 

There is no such thing as an "intruder" on this site and I'm sorry that you haven't felt welcome. I have found your posts very interesting. 

So in honour of international relations......here's a traditional Maori Powhiri from this Kiwi.

Haere Mai (Welcome)

Tena Koe (greetings to you)

Kei te pehea koe (how's it going) 

Then we would rub noses which must sound very strange to a non Kiwi but the Aussies will know what I'm talking about. 

:cutesmile!:

Aaaw thank you that`s sweet! :cutesmile!:

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your kind words! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1377737533

@Emila23_12 I`m from Karlsruhe it`s near Stuttgart and Mannheim. bestbud!

I`m near from munich hi
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė