SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:10 pm

see2love wrote:The story just blew up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223398/The-Bachelor-Australia-s-Snezana-Markoski-s-ex-husband-Jason-Rapoff-reveals-dark-past-drugs-jail-time.html
Oh wow. Snez's daughter looks just like her ex.

Doesn't look good when the ex is coming out saying he won't allow Snez to move his child to Melbourne? I mean, I can understand since he is a paraplegic. But if that is something he is coming out and saying maybe he has gotten wind Snez wins or? It could be just a response to what she said on the last episode about moving to Melbourne?

It looks like no matter what happens this season is going to end messily. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm

So the bachelorette starts on the 23rd, we may yet have atfr for the bachelor. Fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 pm

From the article I gathered he has been watching the show.

If Snez if F1 I don't see her having this discussion with her ex at this moment. The producers wouldn't allow it since it will give away the ending.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Well that is one of many opinions. I have a Bachelor community with 50.000 registered users who are watching national as well as international Bachelor shows. And I can sum up a little bit what my users over there haven been seen. They saw a connection between Sam and Lana. And I can tell you more. They said I´m crazy, when I told them that it`s a possibility that Sam could have chosen Snezana. They wrote that it`s not about the edit for them. They are watching Sam`s body language. And it changed since Lana arrived. His body language is not the same to the "old" girls as it has been before. He is more guarded and at the distance. They saw it especially with Snezana. One of them wrote something like, are you joking, at the moment Sarah has more chances to be in the finale than Snezana. Look at him, he has no spark in his eyes, he is not any longer interested in her. That`s why she acted so strange. She recognized that she lost her thunder. That is also why the "old" girls are going crazy. They can smell it that they are losing him to Lana and they can`t do anything about it. He is practically gone.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:38 pm

If Snez is F1 and has full time custody (which I think she said she did) I don't think the court will stop her moving as long as Eve goes back for visits. Snez's family are still there so they would be going back anyway.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:43 pm

natik wrote:Well that is one of many opinions. I have a Bachelor community with 50.000 registered users who are watching national as well as international Bachelor shows. And I can sum up a little bit what my users over there haven been seen. They saw a connection between Sam and Lana. And I can tell you more. They said I´m crazy, when I told them that it`s a possibility that Sam could have chosen Snezana. They wrote that it`s not about the edit for them. They are watching Sam`s body language. And it changed since Lana arrived. His body language is not the same to the "old" girls as it has been before. He is more guarded and at the distance. They saw it especially with Snezana. One of them wrote something like, are you joking, at the moment Sarah has more chances to be in the finale than Snezana. Look at him, he has no spark in his eyes, he is not any longer interested in her. That`s why she acted so strange. She recognized that she lost her thunder. That is also why the "old" girls are going crazy. They can smell it that they are losing him to Lana and they can`t do anything about it. He is practically gone.

I thought the body language of their chat was off but then I didn't think Lana's date was as strong as I thought it would be. I always thought it was Lana until her SD. I've put myself on hold until HT's.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:51 pm

AEF wrote:
I thought the body language of their chat was off but then I didn't think Lana's date was as strong as I thought it would be. I always thought it was Lana until her SD. I've put myself on hold until HT's.

I didn`t expected a lot for their first SD. Because Lana is this type of woman who thinks a lot before she acts. It´s just her character. She is not someone who is going with the flow. She is guarded at first and observes the things. You need to pay attention how she is looking at him. As if she tries to understand, ok do I like him or not. So she needs time to adapt. I think with the next two episodes she`ll gonna lose it and feelings will grow and her affection for him too. You can see it already in the previews. Her body language softens and she is leaning more into him. You can also see it in the scene with the kiss on the boat. The affection for each other grows instantly.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 pm

The body language was good except they didnt kiss but he kept looking at her lips. His hand was also on her butt throughout that conversation and lets not forget he got her into a bathtub in an upcoming episode.
I think they didnt kiss because of the uproar or girl code violation the previous group date kiss caused.
IA nothing about Lana's time with him is screaming F1 right now. He even said that dance was veru awkward on his radio interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 pm

see2love wrote: and lets not forget he got her into a bathtub in an upcoming episode.

Let me show you something...that bathtub was HOT as hell and she was still his F2.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Probably, but trying to say body language seemed back on in the hottub and lets not forget many who had hottub moments have ended up being F1 too. Catherine comes quickly to mind

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:21 pm

It could have been edited out but I did not think body language and communication were aligned. That was an intense conversation.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 pm

natik wrote:Well that is one of many opinions. I have a Bachelor community with 50.000 registered users who are watching national as well as international Bachelor shows. And I can sum up a little bit what my users over there haven been seen. They saw a connection between Sam and Lana. And I can tell you more. They said I´m crazy, when I told them that it`s a possibility that Sam could have chosen Snezana. They wrote that it`s not about the edit for them. They are watching Sam`s body language. And it changed since Lana arrived. His body language is not the same to the "old" girls as it has been before. He is more guarded and at the distance. They saw it especially with Snezana. One of them wrote something like, are you joking, at the moment Sarah has more chances to be in the finale than Snezana. Look at him, he has no spark in his eyes, he is not any longer interested in her. That`s why she acted so strange. She recognized that she lost her thunder. That is also why the "old" girls are going crazy. They can smell it that they are losing him to Lana and they can`t do anything about it. He is practically gone.

Completely agree with this.
Also, when Sam responds to someone's statement with a neutral sounding, 'Okay', this also sounds distant to me.
He responded this way to Heather in the SD when she told him he was the first fella she didn't have to censor herself with.
He then follows 'Okay?' with a question rather than any reciprocating response or real commitment.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė