SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Almost all the girls on the show have roses on their profiles too.

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Yep except Heather (not sure if any other)....and that was one of the SM clues that was used for Heather potentially being F1 since Matilda, Art Green's F1 had nothing related to the bachelor on her profile during & after the show as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 pm

mercieme wrote:TML is correct....Sam has had that rose on his IG since the show started. We actually used that to contrast him to Art Green who was the NZ bachie since Art has nothing related to the bachelor on his IG.
:yes: Sam has had that single rose on his IG since the show began.
Lana had a single yellow flower emoji before she changed it prior to her appearance on the show.
It may or may not be a clue that Lana now has a single rose.

If Lana is not F1, then she has been doing a lot of SM misdirection (starting with her friend's video of her post-FRC "celebrating" as well as her friends celebrating her appearance on the show, etc) to lead people to think she is F1.
At the moment, I am still undecided on whether F1 is Lana or Snez and can see either one.
Not having an ATFR makes me think it may be Lana.

(P.S. Art is the man! He still has the best response to post-FRC in the history of this show with his "I won" caption. )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:37 pm

I get a sneaking suspicion that Lana/producers are causing a bit of a distraction on SM. anyone else feel this? And is it just my Twitter or is everyone getting zero results when they type in #thebachelorau?

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 pm

I get the feeling that Lana is in this mostly for self-promotion, and keeping her name at the top of the suspected F1 list is high priority for keeping her profile up in lights. So she will be posting teasers, perceived spoilers, etc to keep herself current. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but I get the feeling that this is why she keeps putting the teasers out there. I just don't think he picks her but happy to be wrong! Jmo
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 pm

well Lana might be one of the savviest in the bunch when it comes to social media and buzz cos she works in communications right?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:55 pm

emusha wrote:well Lana might be one of the savviest in the bunch when it comes to social media and buzz cos she works in communications right?

Hi emusha... have not heard of your views wrt this seasons. I have always enjoyed reading your views. What do you think of this season? They are many misdirections I feel. I really would love to get your analysis on this season BachAu.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 am

Sundy ... I still get the results on twitter of #thebachelorau ... the problem is, that some "people" figured it out, since the hashtag has become very popular, that they are using it now to promote and post unrelated tweets... and it's too much to scroll through

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 am

Rosie said the final two will be Heather and Lana

https://amp.twimg.com/amplify-web-player/prod/source.html?rpc_init=1&language_code=en#xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com&xdm_c=default6981&xdm_p=1

#TheProjectTV ‏@theprojecttv · Sep 3
We recap the latest twists & turns of #TheBachelorAU with @RosieWaterland! #TheProjectTV #RosieRecaps

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:49 am

Well, since I have no "hope for Heather" being in the finale ... I believe Rosie always thought of Heather being an obvious front-runner (until Lana) ... she is looking through her colored glasses at Sam and giving him too much credit and importance to his "deep conversations" with Heather and now Lana, IMO ... so I get her prediction ... but I do feel she was "fooled" just like us on TeamHeather.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:16 am

ellmack wrote:I get the feeling that Lana is in this mostly for self-promotion, and keeping her name at the top of the suspected F1 list is high priority for keeping her profile up in lights. So she will be posting teasers, perceived spoilers, etc to keep herself current. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but I get the feeling that this is why she keeps putting the teasers out there. I just don't think he picks her but happy to be wrong! Jmo

She has only one pic on her IG from the show and she is never using any bachelor related hashtags.
Most of the time she likes pics don't post them. It's a weird way to promote herself.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 am

natik wrote:
ellmack wrote:I get the feeling that Lana is in this mostly for self-promotion, and keeping her name at the top of the suspected F1 list is high priority for keeping her profile up in lights. So she will be posting teasers, perceived spoilers, etc to keep herself current. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but I get the feeling that this is why she keeps putting the teasers out there. I just don't think he picks her but happy to be wrong! Jmo

She has only one pic on her IG from the show and she is never using any bachelor related hashtags.
Most of the time she likes pics don't post them. It's a weird way to promote herself.

The point I was making is that Heather says 'partner' on radio and next thing we know she has 'gone fishing' and we hadn't heard boo out of her until about 3 days ago. And when she does return she jokes about practicing her lines in the mirror and is super evasive. I would suggest that she had been told to be very careful with all SM and interviews. So to see Lana liking pic of Sam saying 'you fall in love' and posts what is presumably a shot taken at the final 3 or 4 photo shoot for Ok magazine seem weird. I would have thought that all the girls still to be eliminated would have the same set of rules. It doesn't add up to me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė