SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
The problem is that this medium is close friends with Sarah and other girls on the show.
He posts of photos of him out and about with them and so do they.
It is why I find it ridiculous that no one has called him out as being a fraud.
He obviously is getting info from people on the show which is why I believe what he is saying to be correct - that Sarah is F3 b/c she told him so and Heather F4 b/c if she left before Sarah then Sarah would know.
The s/caps seem to match this too.

Naah this guy is trying to be clever. He is like a kid who got that paper with the right answers for his test. So what is he doing? He is mixing on purpose a mistake or two into the test to not being caught by his teacher of cheating. That`s the same.

I think he could have mixed Sarah with Snezana. He was also very vague about F1 basically he said it could be Snez or Lana, but he was leaning to Snez. He was definitely backing himself up by being vague about the F1. So after the Finale he easily could say, ok guys sorry but I`m not a fortune teller, it happens. I made one mistake but were most of the time right and I saw for example Lana as F1. This way he is keeping his reputation and don`t make it too obvious that actually he knew it from the girls.

Last edited by natik on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 am; edited 4 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:59 am

Osher's post show analysis for this week. Looking ahead to HTDs, he says the family members put Sam through the wringer......this might be where the tide turned for some of the girls.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-australias-host-osher-gunsberg-tells-why-he-felt-rachel-was-clueless-about-her-lack-of-connection-to-sam/story-e6frfmyi-1227512577795

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:05 am

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The problem is that this medium is close friends with Sarah and other girls on the show.
He posts of photos of him out and about with them and so do they.
It is why I find it ridiculous that no one has called him out as being a fraud.
He obviously is getting info from people on the show which is why I believe what he is saying to be correct - that Sarah is F3 b/c she told him so and Heather F4 b/c if she left before Sarah then Sarah would know.
The s/caps seem to match this too.

Naah this guy is trying to be clever. He is like a kid who got that paper with the right answers for his test. So what is he doing? He is mixing on purpose a mistake or two into the test to not being caught by his teacher of cheating. That`s the same.

I think he could have mixed Sarah with Snezana. He was also very vague about F1 basically he said it could be Snez or Lana, but he was leaning to Snez. He was definitely backing himself up by being vague about the F1. So after the Finale he easily could say, ok guys sorry but I`m not a fortune teller, it happens. I made one mistake but were most of the time right  and I saw for example Lana as F1. This way he is keeping his reputation and don`t make it too obvious that actually he knew it from the girls.

I definitely agree the guy can be mixing it up.
Sarah could definitely be F2, but it doesn't matter to me if he is mixing it up.
Him doing so only will prove to me he knows from inside info.
Bottom line is, one doesn't need to be a psychic/medium or personally know any of these people since the 1st episode season promo the s/caps showed F3 as Sarah, Snez, and Lana.
So really, this guy doesn't need any skill if the season promo gave it away anyway, friends of the girls or not.
Many of us sleuthed that possibility of F3 when episode 1 aired... so it's nothing new.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:17 am

I personally believe now that F1 is Snezana, not because of the psychic's prediction, but because there always was the chemistry, the ease, the passion (sexual attraction) ... while with Lana or Sarah I never seen it from Sam, it was more his "head" talking and doing the right things.

If the "family talk" did any change ... was to make Sam think a bit more regarding Snezana and not just act on his impulses with her ... and at the end I believe he choose the best for himself ... which IMMO is Snezana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 am

happygolucky wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3220594/The-Bachelor-mole-reveals-juicy-details-goes-scenes-Bachelor-HQ.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Dan & Maz September 03, 2015
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/
Sarah is from 51:44 on
bachelor "mole" from 64:40 on

The mole here talks about overnight dates. We have never seen any overnight dates on AU. I thought there may have been last year and they were not shown.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:39 am

So this is the edit of this season ... and why I believe Snezana is F1.
From the minute we met Snezana on this year's season of The Bachelor, we knew we liked her. She's strikingly beautiful but beyond that, her kind heart and easygoing personality make her the kind of woman we want to be friends with. She's mum to a beautiful 9-year-old girl named Eve — a fact that didn't shake Bachelor Sam in the slightest — and she hails from Perth, so her normal life is far removed from the glitz and glamour of the Bachelor mansion in Sydney. When we chatted with Snez yesterday, we found her to be warm, funny and as down-to-earth as they come — and just as we thought, someone we'd totally hang out with.
Source: popsugar Interview with Snezana and the media finally starts to shine light on her ...

Yes, Heather and Lana were/are a cover-up for Snezana. IMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 am

Seems Heather is getting ready for the races. Is it just Melbourne that have spring racing or Sydney too? Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 22FFB0A4-1E24-4230-AB40-24D19390BA74
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:12 am

Both Sydney and Melbourne but main action in Melbourne

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Ok and here we go again. I ckecked Sam's IG and all of sudden there is a single rose in his profile. What a coincidence that Lana edited her profile today and posted also a single rose on hers. Without the description the Bachelor or something. Well I would say that they are so head over hills in love that they can't wait to finally be out in public.

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Cfrbm7ja Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 H4sxeiqq
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm like 80% confident Sam has had that single rose for awhile now but yes, Lana just added hers.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm like 80% confident Sam has had that single rose for awhile now but yes, Lana just added hers.

I'm pretty sure the rose was not there. There were no icons in his profile. Also leaving that here. Could be something, could be nothing. Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Gt62dj9z

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:53 pm

TML is correct....Sam has had that rose on his IG since the show started. We actually used that to contrast him to Art Green who was the NZ bachie since Art has nothing related to the bachelor on his IG.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė