SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:A lot of the girls follow that account (Heather included). It's because Rosie recaps the episodes.

Thank you. I`m not familiar with the "who is who" list of Australia. Gonna throw it out here and you need to correct me if I`m totally wrong Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 CN2KLj8U8AAbuN6
@TheBachelorAU
The gloves are off... There'll be no holding back on the field tonight!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:07 pm

ElonM thanks for the pic. Do you know if there is competition on the group date tonight? I thought they were just doing activities with kids. TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:12 pm

mercieme wrote:ElonM thanks for the pic. Do you know if there is competition on the group date tonight? I thought they were just doing activities with kids. TIA

I'm not certain about the competition but there should be some one on one time after the date.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Heather right now on Dan and Maz.

Heather saying new girls coming in was uncomfortable.
Dan and Maz, shiny new and sparkly.

Dan and Maz talking about Lana is the "new Heather" and the media saying Lana is the new Heather. Heather saying no one is the new Heather, does not make her comfortable with that at all.

Asked about Sam being sweaty at RC, Heather jokes that Sam dumps all of the girls at once.

Heather says, "Home visits are coming up, that's true"... and evades question about her HTD.

Heather playing the word association game:
Snez = awesome
Sarah = hot
Banana = yum
Dan and Maz = love you guys
Lana = awesome
Love = do it
Sam Wood = do it
Marry = why not*
(* I think she said this, I was laughing at her saying "do it" about Sam so I am not sure if she said why not)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks AAL....seems like a fun interview. Hopefully the transcript is available soon.

Any word on any of the 46 interviews that Sam posted on IG he was preparing for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Dan and Maz ‏@DanAndMaz  6m6 minutes ago
HEATHER IS STILL ONE OF OUR @TheBachelorAU FAVES!!!! TAKE ALL OUR ROSES!!! #TheBachelorAU

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Sdffds10https://twitter.com/DanAndMaz/status/638843673354985473
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 pm

^and who likes her hair like this????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:12 pm

They just said on Sydney radio that Sam would be "hanging out" with Kyle and Jackie O in the studio tomorrow so it sounds like he's still in Sydney (not doing the interview over the phone).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:15 pm

My hubby watched some of Sam's interviews and saw Sam's IG pics (the one he posted of himself on a huge tv screen and the one with him letting everyone know that he has 46 interviews coming up) and my hubs says he thinks Sam is all about the attention and is loving it.

My hubs has never been wrong yet (he convinced me Art was the real deal when I was losing all faith in Art and him being with his ex, and being fake, etc). Hubs is convincing me this dude is not the real deal.

Darn. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 pm

see2love wrote:Sarah is 26 and he is concerned about the age? Lana is omly a year older so does that mean he is concerned too?

That's something that jumps out at me too see2love. If Sarah's 26 and Lana 27 then it is possible they're only mere months apart in birth dates. The age thing is just bollocks. If it was such a problem to Sam she would've been gone already. Imo age is just a number anyway, not something that should be used to define you as a person when it comes to love. If anything I think Sarah is maybe too serious for him though. I really quite like her, but don't see them as a match. Is there any truth in the rumour that she has reunited with her ex?
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Interesting placement of Sam with the girls... Snez and Lana near him.
TBNZ did this type of placement with Art and Matilda and Dani (F2).

Regram - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 G5j10

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  2h2 hours ago
TOMORROW

+ #TheBachelorAU Sam Wood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė