SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 pm

rhondam wrote:
mysthelma wrote:For the 19 bachelor seasons only one lead (Sean) married his F1. I hope Ben does not disappoint and makes it work with his f1. I still think he is too young and may not necessarily be ready for marriage

Yes ok but Catherine was not Sean's initial infatuation straight out of the limo is that correct? If it is, maybe that is why they are lasting because it wasn't only all about looks and a 10 minute conversation. ??  Well then, Ben's may work too because his FIR is gone.

Can't recollect if Sean had instant attraction with anyone out of the limo. Desiree was his initial front runner tho
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 pm

I don't think Olivia getting FIR means that she was Ben's favorite. He could've given that to her to not be so obvious.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:33 pm

mysthelma wrote:
rhondam wrote:
mysthelma wrote:For the 19 bachelor seasons only one lead (Sean) married his F1. I hope Ben does not disappoint and makes it work with his f1. I still think he is too young and may not necessarily be ready for marriage

Yes ok but Catherine was not Sean's initial infatuation straight out of the limo is that correct? If it is, maybe that is why they are lasting because it wasn't only all about looks and a 10 minute conversation. ??  Well then, Ben's may work too because his FIR is gone.

Can't recollect if Sean had instant attraction with anyone out of the limo. Desiree was his initial front runner tho

I guess you could say he had an instant attraction to Tierra as he gave her a rose straight out of the limo. But then he proceeded to hand out like 13 other roses before the RC so who knows. I think he did a pretty good job of staying open to all relationships although subconsciously his body language often told you who he preferred and liked more.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Can we please get a quick history lesson here? Of each season, who was/were the girl(s) that the Bach was the most into during the season VS who his final one was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Olivia and Lauren look VERY similar to me. Both very tall, blonde and blue eyed. I think people are going to get them confused at first. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:38 pm

umngirl wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I guess you could say he had an instant attraction to Tierra as he gave her a rose straight out of the limo. But then he proceeded to hand out like 13 other roses before the RC so who knows. I think he did a pretty good job of staying open to all relationships although subconsciously his body language often told you who he preferred and liked more.
He did? LOL LOL LOL. That is so cute and so funny!! laugh out loud

Last edited by rhondam on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Let's be honest here, this show disappoints more times than not. One bachelor has married his final pick. One! I don't think it's fair to expect too much. Especially with Ben, who apparently knocked all the other girls out of his mind epsiode 4 or 5. Just sayin. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:Can we please get a quick history lesson here? Of each season, who was/were the girl(s) that the Bach was the most into during the season VS who his final one was?
That might be a good stat Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:Can we please get a quick history lesson here? Of each season, who was/were the girl(s) that the Bach was the most into during the season VS who his final one was?

The one that come to mind is Chris Soules, he was into Britt, then Jade, then Becca versus his chosen f1 Whitney

I really didn't think he was that into Kaitlyn he may have realized she was the one who wouldn't hesitate to sleep with him hence he kept her and took her to the FS... All in my opinion

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f49b  5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:45 pm

eversotrue wrote:Let's be honest here, this show disappoints more times than not. One bachelor has married his final pick. One! I don't think it's fair to expect too much. Especially with Ben, who apparently knocked all the other girls out of his mind epsiode 4 or 5. Just sayin. IMO.
True about Lauren and Olivia looking similar and the above statement is true too, I just remember Ben sitting there telling us viewers that he wanted to get married, wanted to have kids soon, all of his good friends already were.  no idea But no doubt he could be a little less enthusiastic about the process today!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:

The one that come to mind in Chris Soules, he was Britt, the Jade, the Becca version his chosen f1 Whitney
IMO this TB didn't care because I think he may have only really wanted the title and all that went with it, my hindsight tells me.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:50 pm

rhondam wrote:Thank you all so much for the quick Brad Womack history lesson! laugh out loud

Yes, I think you are right. He gave Olivia the FIR too. :Nod:

On  ttye bachelor the FIR means almost  nothing. They gave all fizzled out prior to HTDs.

juanP  another bachelor for whomever his attraction to his F1 was clearly obvious out the limo He was like a puppy around her.  I had watched and posted that season completely unspoiled.They did not last. Attracted  to with his FIR but she eliminated herself before HTs.
Ben Juan P and Brad were all bachelors who's F1s were obvious from around the limo.

I also watched Sean's season unspoiled upto the f7 stage when I got spoiled via a YouTube comment. I  had stayed away from the boards because there wasn't much unspoiled sleuthing taking place. (Everyone  kept bringing RS a and his stuff up all he time.) So I simply watched he season till I read the spoiled F 1 online at ep7.   I couldn't even recollected who Catherine was 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 72 1710264613 . It was that hidden till then.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst