SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Is it possible that there is another 1-on-1 today before the RC? Last year the farmer had three 1-on-1s (Whitney, Jade, and Becca) and a group date in this episode

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by algold29 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Is it possible that there is another 1-on-1 today before the RC? Last year the farmer had three 1-on-1s (Whitney, Jade, and Becca) and a group date in this episode

I hope so! I want to see Ben with another girl for further comparison.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Is it possible that there is another 1-on-1 today before the RC? Last year the farmer had three 1-on-1s (Whitney, Jade, and Becca) and a group date in this episode
It is entirely possible. There was a tweet out saying that filming started on the 22, so that could of been a date or B roll filming. But yea, they could of had a date today as well. I can't put my finger on it right now, but there was a schedule around here somewhere that they were closing what streets and when. Wonder if that would help us figure out what streets / buildings are going to be closed today.....might figure out if there are more closures on the schedule than we are being shown.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
It is entirely possible.  There was a tweet out saying that filming started on the 22, so that could of been a date or B roll filming.  But yea, they could of had a date today as well.  I can't put my finger on it right now, but there was a schedule around here somewhere that they were closing what streets and  when.   Wonder if that would help us figure out what streets / buildings are going to be closed today.....might figure out if there are more closures on the schedule than we are being shown.

We have to keep in mind that they'll need to close an area/building off for the RC too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Question about spoilers since I have not been on the boards pre-season for a while now.

We appear to be getting a step by step side circus to filming. Has this happened in all the seasons recently (Bachelor not B'ette) ? Did you guys know the final 2 and then f1 as it happened ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:03 pm

I would think there would be a date today followed by a Rose Ceremony late. Some examples of date/RC are Jef and Emily in Prague and Sean and Lesley in St. Croix. Short(er) dates for that last one and basically in the daytime.

As for HTD, I think that more than 4 families are advised that it's a possibility- because what if "disaster" struck for one of the girls (i.e. she didn't get a rose!) and they had no backup. I think they start contacting families around EP 6 so production can get started planning- and I recall in just about every EP7, each of the participants is asked or tells who will be at or what they will do at a HTD- or speaks about it in some way- so each of them thinks its a real possibility.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:31 pm

The roads have been closed all weekend I have heard. That is why people in the town are upset. the 3 main east-west streets are closed in town and one of the main north-south streets are too. And none of the businesses will be open tonight when a rose ceremony happens around any of those streets.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
It is entirely possible.  There was a tweet out saying that filming started on the 22, so that could of been a date or B roll filming.  But yea, they could of had a date today as well.  I can't put my finger on it right now, but there was a schedule around here somewhere that they were closing what streets and  when.   Wonder if that would help us figure out what streets / buildings are going to be closed today.....might figure out if there are more closures on the schedule than we are being shown.

Are you thinking about this one?

Mr Write wrote:In case this is of interest

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Bachelor-street-closing-list-1-680x900_zpswyfbluez
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Bachelor-street-closing-list_Page_4_zpsyzgrmcxq

If so, looks like the county admin building and N. Buffalo St. (right side of building) are closed all day today.  W. Main and W. Center are closed from 12-6 am and then 6-12 pm.  

Tomorrow:  The county admin building and N. Buffalo St. are closed 12 am - 4pm.  W. Main and W. Center are closed from 12-6 am.

So, 12-6 am could've been carnival and taken down, I would think.  Then sounds like anywhere from 6pm-6 am  (the later or earlier in the morning the better and less chance of having people trying to sneak peaks, IMO) tomorrow the RC could take place.  Then the remaining time from 6am to 4pm on the main building and street would probably to tear down RC and clean up.  I would think something like that, possibly??? Although, not sure why they need all day tomorrow. They'll probably just stick a table out for the roses and that be about it, set up wise. giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtXpRSqxBys

Re watching old videos of Ben Higgins because I miss watching him LOL but at the 2:35 mark when they walk into their room, is it just me or does he hilariously say "what the hell.." Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:15 pm

breannalauren wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtXpRSqxBys

Re watching old videos of Ben Higgins because I miss watching him LOL but at the 2:35 mark when they walk into their room, is it just me or does he hilariously say "what the hell.." Haha
He does! I noticed that the first time it aired on tv. The way he drags it out though..  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I know! It was weird but kind of cute! I never noticed it laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 pm

I do believe the Rose Ceremony tonight though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst