SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 pm

All of their heads look dark. So I think that's possibly the shadow...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Julz91 wrote:It's so interesting to see people's different perceptions on beauty. If I had to rank the girls by that alone I would have to say Joelle, Amanda, Becca, Caila, Emily/Lauren tie. IMO ;)

I don't necessarily think Lauren b'a the hottest but I think she has that tall, hot, sweet blonde look going that a lot of guys dig. I don't think it's Joelle because she's in the running for the bachelorette, IMO. I don't see Ben wanting to become a step father to two girls and dealing with ex-husband drama. I honestly don't see him with a virgin. And I still can't see it with Emily - I've been wrong before and I'll probably be wrong again, but I just don't see it. For me that leaves Lauren b and caila as the real contenders.

Let's see how wrong I am this time!

(Jmo)

If Ben was indeed "smitten", why would he keep Amanda around? He is a great guy who I hope wouldn't keep her from her children any longer than needed if he didn't have feelings for her. Why not let her go at the last RC and have kept one of the others like Leah, Olivia or Lauren H.? He could then have let that one go at this next RC.

Looking at the final 6; RS is ready to predict the season if the next two girls eliminated are who he thinks will be. Strong indication, if this is accurate, Ben probably knows his F1. Indications are that Joelle is in the running for Bachelorette according to him and Becca isn't being picked according to him. If I had to guess, I would say Amanda. I don't see why she would still be there having kids unless she is a producer's pick. If Ben knows his F1, the producers may be influencing who stays. RS may have listed them in reverse order of how they finish for all we know based on what he is hearing. Just kidding Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:28 pm

^^^ I agree that from what we know if Ben (which is too little tbh) that he would NOT keep Amanda any longer than necessary. He would have sent her away prior to having to make a HT visit decision.
He is probably going to use this F6 episode to determine if it is a 2 way street (much like Brad did for Emily) before getting her kiddos involved. She just may not be into him anyway. Should be interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:37 pm

I have to admit, I was looking at the order in which RS put the girls too!! Haha. It MIGHT mean something...or not.

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:39 pm

I don't see how/why Ben would allow himself/producers to keep the mom, if he wasn't genuinely interested in the girl. JMO. I think he HAS to like her. The question is, just how much does he like her..?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Can you list the order that RS stated ? tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you list the order that RS stated ? tia
Becca, Emily, Lauren, Caila, JoJo, Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't see how/why Ben would allow himself/producers to keep the mom, if he wasn't genuinely interested in the girl. JMO. I think he HAS to like her. The question is, just how much does he like her..?

There have been plenty of single parents that have stayed longer than needed for a variety of reasons.  Maybe she actually wants the exposure and/or fame, or maybe she's enjoying some vacation/alone/down time.  Maybe Ben generally likes her.  Maybe it's not a battle he wants to deal with TPTB on (if they want to keep her and he's ready for her to go).  IMO, the lead has to pick and choose where to stand their ground and draw the line on what to argue and stand firm on, so not to anger TPTB or make it harder on themselves (the lead) or for the F1, etc.  She could be the lesser of evils of girls to keep, etc.  Eventually, we'll know.  

For the record though...similar things have been said for single parents in the past.  Many could not imagine Deanna didn't care for Jason and that he wasn't F1 since he stayed around for so long.  Turns out Graham (who she truly wanted as F1) wanted to jump ship and finally got the go ahead to leave at F4.  So that did a mad scramble of her final 4 guys.  Jeremy had a bad FD and IMO (and she may had said something along these lines too, can't remember for sure) I don't think she wanted to hurt him further, knowing she wasn't going to choice him so she let him go at F3.  Jason was F2 and though he seemed heartbroken on tv following her letting him propose, he got over it quickly... he went out partying with the crew that night.   laugh out loud   So... its a waiting game until we know how things play out a little more to know if he truly likes her, has to keep her around, was ready to let her go, or if there's a reason TPTB want her there (interest in her as 'Ette, etc.).

This is all JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:11 pm

I see nothing wrong with keeping a single mom if he likes her.

Sam Wood from Bachelor Australia picked a single mom and they are still together.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Lots of interesting speculation and discussion on the F6. I have a feeling that Ben has a good idea who his F1 is but still has the process to follow.  Some of the remaining girls could be producer picks.  

We should keep our eye on the brunettes who are left, Ben's ex is a brunette (IIRC) and Kaitlyn and Britt are both brunettes.  He can't be "just a blonde guy".

Re The Twins: keeping one of the twins this long could be a set up for them competing for the  bachelorette role or even having twin bachelorettes. That would be a first!

RS withholding the information on his prediction has little merit since he can change his mind when the truth is revealed.    We need our own insider!  

JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't see how/why Ben would allow himself/producers to keep the mom, if he wasn't genuinely interested in the girl. JMO. I think he HAS to like her. The question is, just how much does he like her..?

There have been plenty of single parents that have stayed longer than needed for a variety of reasons.  Maybe she actually wants the exposure and/or fame, or maybe she's enjoying some vacation/alone/down time.  Maybe Ben generally likes her.  Maybe it's not a battle he wants to deal with TPTB on (if they want to keep her and he's ready for her to go).  IMO, the lead has to pick and choose where to stand their ground and draw the line on what to argue and stand firm on, so not to anger TPTB or make it harder on themselves (the lead) or for the F1, etc.  She could be the lesser of evils of girls to keep, etc.  Eventually, we'll know.  

For the record though...similar things have been said for single parents in the past.  Many could not imagine Deanna didn't care for Jason and that he wasn't F1 since he stayed around for so long.  Turns out Graham (who she truly wanted as F1) wanted to jump ship and finally got the go ahead to leave at F4.  So that did a mad scramble of her final 4 guys.  Jeremy had a bad FD and IMO (and she may had said something along these lines too, can't remember for sure) I don't think she wanted to hurt him further, knowing she wasn't going to choice him so she let him go at F3.  Jason was F2 and though he seemed heartbrokein on tv following her letting him propose, he got over it quickly... he went out partying with the crew that night.   laugh out loud   So... its a waiting game until we know how things play out a little more to know if he truly likes her, has to keep her around, was ready to let her go, or if there's a reason TPTB want her there (interest in her as 'Ette, etc.).

This is all JMOAA.
I agree. Like with everything, we have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't think a young guy like Ben is gonna lose much sleep over keeping a single mom around if he likes her even a bit. And it's not like the kids are fatherless or anything. Even Juan Pablo, who's a parent himself, kept Renee around until HTD's and even met her kid even though he clearly wasn't gonna pick her. It's the parent who is responsible for his/her kids, not the lead. I'm sure Ben enjoys Amanda's company to keep her around this long, but I'll be surprised if he goes to her hometown.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst