SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahValley Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Okay, now I'm wondering, could Amanda be a planned Bachelorette? She has a story, and she seems to like the limelight (but okay, who doesn't), I searched on facebook for her, there is an old page with her as an "actor/director".
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Just curious. For those who are shocked, what is the reason you're shocked? TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if this is going to set up Becca for the Bachelorette?

Out of those left...might as well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, the F4 will be Emily, Becca, Joelle and Lauren B.
My F4 predictions are Becca, Caila, Emily and Lauren B. but like I said I haven't been following so I am probably way off.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just curious. For those who are shocked, what is the reason you're shocked? TYIA

Because, we are so off? LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm gonna make an f4 prediction based on RS being wrong about who will be the next bachelorette, just like he was last year with Britt. This is probably also something I hope. IMO, I simply don't see Emily as a possible f1.

F4: Emily, Amanda, Caila and Becca.
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Rolly wrote:So it should go from 6 to 4 now in Indiana? I can't wait to find out who the top 4 are.

I'm really quite shocked by RS top 6 pick. 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 297491761 But then what do I know? Ben didn't ask me what I thought. cantstopl

I know, right? He could at least leave those I want around for the next Bachelorette. Ha.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:20 pm

If Amanda does not go home after this weekend before HTD, then I'll believe he has a real connection with her as possible F1. I just cannot see him keeping a mom as long as he will have if he is not seriously considering her. JMO

ETA: Or TPTB want her for Bachlorette as per SarahValley's post above. JMO

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just curious. For those who are shocked, what is the reason you're shocked? TYIA

I'm surprised Olivia is gone because she supposedly got the FIR. It really shouldn't surprise me, but it does. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if this is going to set up Becca for the Bachelorette?
That could very well be. The twice jilted, yada, yada. But, I really don't see any others being old enough to do it, unless the producers will find someone new. The only other one could be Amanda. Maybe they will do another Emily season, she's 25 so could have 30 yr old guys back on it and get the ball rolling again as they seem to choose guys that are close to 30 to be the next bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:25 pm

If Emily wins.....everyone will be annoyed and pretty sure they won't get married, imo. An actor/model wannabe who works as a cocktail waitress? With Ben? She could be the sweetest girl in the world, and it still looks bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:27 pm

With the supposed wrinkle in how the eliminations went down in the Bahamas it will be interesting to see what happens if a Ben favorite eliminated herself.  That would definitely add drama and confusion to the season.  I am really surprised that Olivia is eliminated this early.        JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst