SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Way too early F1 prediction: Caila or Lauren B #MoreLikeWhoImHopingFor

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 pm

what smitten spoilers? sorry I am in my last semester of my bachelor's degree and barely have time to keep up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm

So it should go from 6 to 4 now in Indiana? I can't wait to find out who the top 4 are.

I'm really quite shocked by RS top 6 pick. 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 297491761 But then what do I know? Ben didn't ask me what I thought. cantstopl

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm

umngirl wrote:Way too early F1 prediction: Caila or Lauren B #MoreLikeWhoImHopingFor

Same!! I've already been majorly wrong, what's the harm in guessing again? I'm leaning towards Lauren b, though, with caila being my personal pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm

I can't imagine Emily being the one, especially if she was on the 2-on-1. Lauren is, IMO, not as striking as a lot of members here are saying, but that is of course a very subjective claim. I just have a feeling that she will be really boring. Jojo, I have a feeling could be f2 or f1, even though she does not seem as popular around here. She could also be the Britt of the season, and be gone by next week. Or the next Bachelorette. This leaves Becca, Caila and Amanda, all three girls that I - based on what we know - really think I'll like. I'm team Becca, and hope they really have a connection, but I could easily imagine being on team Amanda, and especially team Caila as well. To sum up, I'm pretty happy with this cut, if things are going as I hope!
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:51 pm

My favorite may be Caila, but I have to read more on each. My 2 favs are gone......Lauren H and Olivia.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:53 pm

To me, Amanda is the cutest girl remaining. But she is also recently divorced and has 2 young kids..

I really hope that Ben ends up with someone he is crazy about but I dunno..

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:53 pm

If caila is F1 folks will say this is the Sean season part2.

I'm shocked that he kept on Amanda. I really like her but didn't expect her to last this long with her home situation. Very interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Diana wrote:what smitten spoilers? sorry I am in my last semester of my bachelor's degree and barely have time to keep up.

It was from RJ, someone who alleges to know Becca and have info about the show. She said that Becca has made an impression on him, but would not win b/c Ben is very smitten by a certain girl there and she will win, unless this girl leaves. She doesn't know who the girl is. It seems to be backed up by RS saying he's pretty sure how everything will end this season.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:Wow! I'm shocked!

Have to say I'm shocked as well. I wonder if either Olivia or Lauren H decided to eliminate themselves.

Or maybe they were never frontrunners.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Diana wrote:what smitten spoilers? sorry I am in my last semester of my bachelor's degree and barely have time to keep up.

It was from RJ, someone who alleges to know Becca and have info about the show. She said that Becca has made an impression on him, but would not win b/c Ben is very smitten by a certain girl there and she will win, unless this girl leaves. She doesn't know who the girl is. It seems to be backed up by RS saying he's pretty sure how everything will end this season.

(Jmo)
Oh thank you so much!

I am rooting for Becca or Caila as pre season favorites of mine.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say Emily is his F1, IMO. LOL just to throw it out there. Basically, we know nothing but what we can see of the girls online, we know nothing about their personalities, edits, connections with Ben or what has happened thus far . Lauren H sounded like a logical pick , and people liked her because she seems "nice" and "normal" and not seeking fame, and she is the only 1 on 1 that we have seen a pic of besides Becca. Apparently we don't know much about what Ben wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst