SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Jade met Chris's parents around this time, didn't she?

Yes.  However, it was obvious who the 'winner' (I still say loser) was the one who got the mural.  

So, the top 6 and what their dates are will tell us a lot.

Haha, I agree. Chris Soules was no prize.

I was just answering the question, I didn't mean that Jade was going to be F1 because of that. I don't think that there's a chance that all girls would meet his family, but I can see one girl being able to do that or maybe meeting his friends? It's kind of a weird destination.

(jmo)

Oh, I didn't think you were saying she was F1. I think that had more to do with Chris's sisters who had that happen. Didn't they pick her for the Cinderella date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm

When is the next rc ? That would be the f9 / f6 one right?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I don't think a girl that has received a FIR has ever won, right? It was just three guys (Jesse, Roberto, and Shawn). I think think she'll be the frontrunner for the bachelorette, but well see! She seems cute and normal.

Yes, the Bachelor has NEVER picked the girl he gave the FIR to. Which sucks because Olivia was my pick for Ben. laugh out loud My guess is Olivia will be the F2 if JoJo is really the frontrunner for the B'ette. Anything can happen though. Smiley
This.
Because they pick based on The little Bachelor.
Girls do much better in that department.

Ben will be my favorite US Bach lead if his FIR=F1 (and TPTB let him give her FIR).
That and if he doesn't take The Little Bachelor with him on FDs and there actually is no-sex.
My most fave Bachelor ever was able to do all of that... FIR=F1 and no sex with any girls... (but he is non-US Bach lead).

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Like I said before, I think a lot of male leads would have given their F1 the FIR, but just weren't allowed to. Ben F, Brad, and JP have all said they knew on night one. On the other hand, two of the female leads to give the FIR to their F1 don't even really count, as Jesse and Roberto were both default picks and wouldn't have won if Graham and Frank hadn't left, respectively. I don't put too much stock into FIR - it's mostly just based on looks. I prefer a Sean/Cat story, where the couple falls in love not solely based on passion and looks.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Ben will be my favorite US Bach lead if his FIR=F1 (and TPTB let him give her FIR).
That and if he doesn't take The Little Bachelor with him on FDs and there actually is no-sex.  
My most fave Bachelor ever was able to do all of that... FIR=F1 and no sex with any girls... (but he is non-US Bach lead).

hmmm

I feel the same way. I hope they keep the sex out of it. Art Green Bach NZ is my favourite male lead and watching him give the FIR to the eventual F1 is the type of series I enjoy watching. Same for Love in The Wild. You can see the instant interest in the couples and it was so enjoyable to watch. Look at them now, 3?4? couples are married and that was only two seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:38 pm

I also hope no sex or at least only with the eventual f1. I just think sex with multiple people complicates a new relationship.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Can someone find the post where RJ says Ben is smitten? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:42 pm

It's not allowed to be posted apparently

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:44 pm

RJ Ben was smitten?? With who?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Ben is smitten with whom?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:45 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Can someone find the post where RJ says Ben is smitten? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

It's the poster who provided the info that should be quoting the smitten comment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:51 pm

This is what happens when statements are made without back up to what they are saying.

No one seems to remember any comments being made that Ben is smitten with anyone.

If this was a post made on this forum, and it's going to be referenced, then that post should be found and quoted or clarify when it was posted, what was the scenario when it was posted.

This appears to be getting out of hand. Please make sure, if you are posting or answering a question or providing information that was already posted, provide back up to what you're talking about.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst