SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Many F1s have got a second 1on1 date in the 7th episode (pre-HTDs) so that is something to look for.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:So, if Olivia, by statistics isn't gonna win because of the FIR, and Joelle is being painted at next ette....who's f1??

I don't think that enough to discount Olivia as f1. I remember Brad saying he knew on night one it was Emily (yet gave his FIR to Ashley s) and Jason said he knew his top 3 on night one (yet gave it to Nikki). I think that leads in the past have been told not to give it to the real pick, but that rule might be changing. They made it super obvious with Shawn, so I can see them going that route again.

(Jmo)

I still think that the B'ettes do a better job at picking the FIR than the Bachelors. That is not to say that both Brad and JaunP were super taken with their F1s right out of the limo - they were. It is just that they didn't give them the FIR.
I so hope to see Ben loose his words like the aforementioned when his F1 interacts with him on ep1. So done with the hidden edits.
I don't really care that these guys end up with them or not, I want to enjoy what I do on screen. 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 2498057887

I don't know...I think it's important to remember that two of the guys that got FIRs and became F1s were default picks for F1. Ali would have picked Frank if he hadn't left and Deanna would have picked Graham if he hadn't left (plus two other guys got FIRs, but I don't remember who). I think guys are a lot more superficial and base it on instinct, so they usually stick with their day one pick. JMO, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Personally, I'm fond of Joelle's nickname. Think I might like her, just based on that. :gotcha:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:17 pm

jojo47 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yes, the Bachelor has NEVER picked the girl he gave the FIR to. Which sucks because Olivia was my pick for Ben. laugh out loud My guess is Olivia will be the F2 if JoJo is really the frontrunner for the B'ette. Anything can happen though. Smiley
There's been one bachelor who has given FIR to his F1 but not in the US franchise.

It would not surprise me if Ben will be the first in the US to do so and viewers think it's never happened so it won't be her.
Because I am not convinced that it is TPTB alone who select FIR since US Bettes have had FIR=F1.

So it may be that the men just don't "pick" as well on first impressions the way Bettes do?
Otherwise there's always the option that the lead gives FIR to whomever TPTB want him to and for their storyboard.

Regarding the bolded, was that Tim to April?
No. Tim never gave April FIR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:19 pm

I deleted the link to that blog and do not want to see it reposted here. 
Thankyou. Smiley
It would be one thing if it simply blogged their ideas on the show. 
It's another kettle of fish to go into personal vendettas regarding other members on this site.
I will not repeat this again. 
My patience is running thin on these kind of issues, as is the patience of other mods. 
If members need clarity on rules and etiquette, I strongly suggest reading them. This goes for new members, newer members and old members. In other words, in doubt read our rules. 
Again, thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Delete

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:14 pm

I don't see Lauren as the next Bachelorette, so I think she will be in the F2 and be F1, if she makes it to HTD.

I think Olivia is the person the show most wants as the next Bachelorette.

There's got to be the token F2 gal that will get sympathy, but won't get to be the next Bachelorette. I am guessing that will be Joelle.

Just off the wall guesses.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:Personally, I'm fond of Joelle's nickname. Think I might like her, just based on that. :gotcha:
Me too!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Will the girls be meeting Ben's parents when they go to Warsaw? Have the ever met the leads parents this early?

Jade met Chris's parents around this time, didn't she?

Yes. However, it was obvious who the 'winner' (I still say loser) was the one who got the mural.

So, the top 6 and what their dates are will tell us a lot.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

umngirl wrote:So I'm going to spend half the season at least stuck with Becca. Joy.

I know what you mean! :yes: hmmm

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

atem wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Will the girls be meeting Ben's parents when they go to Warsaw? Have the ever met the leads parents this early?

Jade met Chris's parents around this time, didn't she?

Yes.  However, it was obvious who the 'winner' (I still say loser) was the one who got the mural.  

So, the top 6 and what their dates are will tell us a lot.

Haha, I agree. Chris Soules was no prize.

I was just answering the question, I didn't mean that Jade was going to be F1 because of that. I don't think that there's a chance that all girls would meet his family, but I can see one girl being able to do that or maybe meeting his friends? It's kind of a weird destination.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Many F1s have got a second 1on1 date in the 7th episode (pre-HTDs) so that is something to look for.

I think the dates for the F6 will tell us a lot.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst