SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:51 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
AmyB wrote:They requested to film there from October 24-26, so right before hometowns... don't tell me they're not going overseas until F3 again

I think it'll be more like this:
LA (Episodes 1-3)
Different U.S. City (Episode 4)
Outside the U.S. (Episodes 5-6)
Return to U.S. (Episode 7)
Hometowns (Episode 8)
Overseas (FS all the way to F1)
Why different U.S. City for episode 4? Do you believe that for a particular reason? They usually leave the U.S. Episode 4.

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:
AmyB wrote:They requested to film there from October 24-26, so right before hometowns... don't tell me they're not going overseas until F3 again

LA (Episodes 1-3)
Hometowns (Episode 8)
Why different U.S. City for episode 4? Do you believe that for a particular reason? They usually leave the U.S. Episode 4.

After the first few episodes in or around LA, they usually go somewhere else in the US before going out of the country.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Why are they filming at so many schools this season? The Christian school, the high school, and now USC??

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 pm

^That and the whole "Bachelor High" date seems they are really playing up how young Ben looks.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 pm

BlackHalo wrote:^That and the whole "Bachelor High" date seems they are really playing up how young Ben looks.
Hopefully it doesn't come across like he's this young kid though. Same with the younger girls on the season. Maybe the location doesn't matter much. Though, the high school one is definitely gonna matter. I mean, "Bachelor High"..? Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:14 pm

One of my friends is literally right down the street from USC's campus as we speak laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:21 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:One of my friends is literally right down the street from USC's campus as we speak laugh out loud
You should tell him/her to take a look.. See if anything is visible. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:

LA (Episodes 1-3)
Hometowns (Episode 8)

Maybe they'll leave the US after episode 3, then go outside the US for episodes 4, 5, 6. I believe Sean's season was episode 4 in Canada, though others would remember it better than I.
Makes sense that episode 7 would align with the Indiana filming request
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:29 pm

^Sean's was epi 1-4 in LA, 5 in Montana, 6 in Canada, 7 in St. Croix, 8 HTD, 9 and finale in Thailand.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Juan Pablo's season had the best travel (in recent years) imo. It was a nice variety of places. South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, Miami, St. Lucia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:57 pm

The girls on Chris' season got jipped by FARRR (in recent years.) Poor them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am

eversotrue wrote:Juan Pablo's season had the best travel (in recent years) imo. It was a nice variety of places. South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, Miami, St. Lucia.

Oh, wow! Kind of wish I had watched his season now just for all that pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst