SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:18 pm

That's a great point, AAL! I keep mentioning Sean, but I felt that he also came off as very stiff and almost rehearsed on Emily's season, and that was because he wasn't able to be himself around her and didn't really love her. In his own season, we saw a completely different Sean, especially around Catherine and Des. I think we might see the same with Ben when he's around someone he really, really likes and feels comfortable around.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:That's a great point, AAL! I keep mentioning Sean, but I felt that he also came off as very stiff and almost rehearsed on Emily's season, and that was because he wasn't able to be himself around her and didn't really love her. In his own season, we saw a completely different Sean, especially around Catherine and Des. I think we might see the same with Ben when he's around someone he really, really likes and feels comfortable around.
I agree. I really do think that if Ben truly falls in love it will be very obvious.
He'll probably be like a giddy school boy and not at all his usual confident self.
Not that Ben would be insecure but rather vulnerable, raw and exposed.
If he can get to that place and actually fall in love? I think it will make for an incredible season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:07 pm

I think a lot of how Ben is portrayed will be up to the editors. The same as in past seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:51 pm

I am looking forward to this season so much. He is really a genuine guy. It is going to be fun! Now hurry up and sleuth some dates!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:14 pm

When People.com posted the picture of the 2 Bens the other night they kept referring to him as "baby face"... perhaps that will figure into the theme, too.... as others have mentioned above- is he too young? Personally, I think not- I'm guessing most of his friends from Warsaw are married already.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:24 pm

jcrbil wrote:When People.com posted the picture of the 2 Bens the other night they kept referring to him as "baby face"... perhaps that will figure into the theme, too.... as others have mentioned above- is he too young?  Personally, I think not- I'm guessing most of his friends from Warsaw are married already.
I think it was the hair that made him look quite young. And mostly everyone, since the world has become known of him, has referred to him as "baby face", literally almost every magazine/site. So it's nothing new.

The show already highlighted the "young" thing many times. I don't think it's gonna be THAT big of a deal. So far, from what it looks like, the Christian topic is gonna be more important. I also did some "online stalking" and found that his best friends are ALL married. 4 different dudes. And two of them have toddlers that are under 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

When I first saw Ben was a contestant, on RS, I thought he looked really young and that 25 was too young for Kaitlyn or to get married. He wasn't one of my faves. But stepping out of the limo, he seemed more mature. He def looks older/sexier with a little scruff on his face. I hope he has a little bit of that after the first night.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Shame it looks like the first two dates weren't public. Hopefully we'll get some pics soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Ben is fairly young but he is mature. He has a steady job, owns his house and lives a settled lifestyle. Most of his closest friends are married so I think he is ready to find a wife.  

I grew up watching Peter Brady so I can't get that out of my head when I look at Ben.  I like Ben with his outdoorsy tousled look.  More Ben less Peter. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:23 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:When I first saw Ben was a contestant, on RS, I thought he looked really young and that 25 was too young for Kaitlyn or to get married. He wasn't one of my faves. But stepping out of the limo, he seemed more mature. He def looks older/sexier with a little scruff on his face. I hope he has a little bit of that after the first night.
He has no scruff. Look at the pic of him holding the baby. They better let him grow it out during the season..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Yea exactly what I'm talking about, pretty sure some stylist MADE him shave it completely smooth like that. I'm sure he prefers to be a little more laid back. I prefer him like this Smiley

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 ?taken-by=higgins

https://instagram.com/p/2w0ez1Gy3A/?taken-by=higgins.ben

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:48 pm

He looks fine either way.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst