SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:14 pm

I can not fathom why they would venture to an unsafe area. I would be deeply concerned if this was my daughter or son.
There are so many beautiful places they could go to stateside. Autumn is such a beautiful season. I simply don't get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I can not fathom why they would venture to an unsafe area. I would be deeply concerned if this was my daughter or son.
There are so many beautiful places they could go to stateside. Autumn is such a beautiful season. I simply don't get it.
I wonder if there is any possibility that Ben worked this into the plans because of his humanity efforts? There is so much of that happening around Mexico right now so wonder if that could of been part of the game plan from the begining.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:40 pm

My gut instinct says: no
It's one thing to be humane and unsafe for yourself. It's another to involve other lives. 
There are lots of ways to be philanthropic and safe.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:36 pm

It may be that they were filming somewhere else in Mexico and just that date was in Mexico City. We went to Isla Mujeres, an island off Cancun which is not far from Cozumel, and our flight stopped in MC on the way back to Dallas. Not saying they were there but could have been somewhere less crime ridden.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Since cities effectively bid to have the Bachelor film there I can imagine that Mexico City bid big given it current "unsafe" reputation. And embedded in that bid was security. And everyone seemed to look pretty happy at the airport, so looks like they had a good time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 pm

CH spotted at the Grand Isle Resort in the Bahamas so that's the base for episode 6 it seems.
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CRfIFr4U8AA_hN2
source: RS

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 pm

^^^ must be nice!! He's holding onto this gig and never letting go

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:47 pm

I love seeing CH in casual gear. Of COURSE, he's the guy who matches his shorts to his hat.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:48 pm

^I know right? I would willingly take his job or Jeff Probst's job. Paid really well and only work here and there.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:15 am

As far as Mexico goes, Mexico City is not on the "danger" list for travel. I am sure that they considered safety for the dates.  My daughter was in Mexico City for an art show recently and even though I felt concerned she said she felt safe.

I hope we get some good shots of the girls from the Bahamas.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:17 am

Seabear wrote:As far as Mexico goes, Mexico City is not on the "danger" list for travel. I am sure that they considered safety for the dates.  My daughter was in Mexico City for an art show recently and even though I felt concerned she said she felt safe.

I hope we get some good shots of the girls from the Bahamas.

JMO

I think the safety issue depends on who you are and where you are. There was a travel warning posted earlier in the year for various places in Mexico. Obviously much of the crime level is a result of the drug industry, but there is a rather lucrative side business of kidnappings that is currently at an all time high. It seems the touristy areas are generally safer than everywhere else, but many locals with cash business are targeted for kidnappings, as are wealthy businessmen. As I wrote earlier, my brother who works for an international tobacco company, had to go there for business. Their company executives were flying in from all over the world and the company had to hire body guards, bullet proof cars and buy kidnapping insurance for them. He generally enjoys the travel but he wasn't exactly ecstatic about going there. For the show to film there, they must have offered them plenty...including security!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 am

So..... after today`s flurry of activity, this is our filming schedule as it stands right now but as always, it can and likely will change in a flash.

Here's the filming schedule as I have it right now. If any of it is wrong, pls pm me and I can make the changes! TY

Ben Higgins Bach 20

Episode 1
9/24 M/G confirmed with tweets - limo's leaving hotel

Episode 2
9/25 - move in date
9/26 - not sure if group or ID but filming at Christian University in Azuza, CA per tweet: @RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
Pretty sure The Bachelor is filming at Azuza Pacific University today. Waiting for confirmation. This could be a staging area for the Bunjee jump nearby. If that's the case, then will likely be a single date.
9/26 - ID1
9/27 - Group Date: Limo spotted at house: tweet about Bachelor High http://www.verdugohs.org/
9/28 - ID2/GD
9/29 - RC2

Episode 3
9/30 - ID: Dorathy Lucey got pic of Ben and blond in car with film crew
10/1 - GD - filming at USC then at Hotel Intercontinental
10/2 - ID - filming in San Diego -
10/3 - RC 3

Episode 4 - Aria hotel in Vegas
10/4 - travel / "B-roll" filming
10/5 - ID - fireworks on hotel roof; gambling;heli ride to to Valley of Fire State Park
10/6 - GD - Mirage; Terry Fators show/winner of AGT season 2, Olivia, Emily, Jen, Haley, Lauren
10/7 - ID - wedding date - Becca - pics of Becca in wedding dress
10/8 - RC 4

Episode 5
10/9 - travel to Mexico City
10/10 - ID
10/11 - GD
10/13 - ID - catwalk/fashion show - Lauren Himle(tweeted pics)
10/15 - RC - 2 days off during filming of epi...

Episode 6 (9)
10/16 - Travel to Bahamas - spotted at Mexico City airport
10/17 - ID
10/18 - GD
10/19 - ID
10/20 - RC

Episode 7 (6)
10/21 - travel to Warsaw
10/22 - ID
10/23 - ID - Rex's Rendezvous
10/24 - GD
10/25 - RC

Episode 8 - HTD's
10/26 - travel
10/27 - HTD1
10/28 - travel
10/29 - HTD2
10/30 - travel
10/31 - HTD3
11/1 - travel
11/2 - HTD4
11/3 - RC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline