SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:45 am

Greece sounds exciting. And if it is a place that is on bens wish list how perfect for him to fall in  awwww  love.

Ben is just too cute for words imo, I can see why he got a boyband type reaction and turn out at Warsaw and am so looking forward to his season and hopefully beautiful locales for the dates and FRC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:19 am

Back to back posts.

Did we ever get confirmation besides Joelle who else got 1 on 1 dates ?

Also I saw some posts somewhere that RS said that one girl got multiple group roses ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:24 am

Speculation regarding Emily getting 1:1. 
Lauren got a 1:1. I am assuming you are referring to the Warsaw, IN episode?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:Speculation regarding Emily getting 1:1. 

No.
Which contestant (s) got two 1on1 dates.

Like Brooke's and Chris on des season. They both went into HTs after having 2 1on1 dates.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:37 am

nd4reality wrote:

No.

Like Brooke's and Chris on des season. They both went into HTs after having 2 1on1 dates.
I'd say it seems pretty likely that JoJo and Lauren B got 2 1on1's. We don't even know if Amanda and Caila got 1 1on1 though. Hopefully they did, considering they're in the final 4. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 am

eversotrue wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

No.

I'd say it seems pretty likely that JoJo and Lauren B got 2 1on1's. We don't even know if Amanda and Caila got 1 1on1 though. Hopefully they did, considering they're in the final 4. Lol

Thanks

So jojo did get a second 1on1 in ep 5 and 7.

And we don't know which of the others if any. That would be a great piece of information to know from the sleuthing pov.
Cmiiw (will check the stats) but a season has ever had two FULL (not SQT time) dates. So therefore at least one of the F4 will not.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:51 am

We know Jojo got two 1-on-1 dates. The wrigley date in episode 7 and a 1-on-1 in Vegas because she's the only one not on the group date and Becca had a 1-on-1.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 am

The HTD schedule according to RS:

As for hometowns, this is the tentative schedule I believe the order will go:

Today 10/28: Amanda Stanton (Orange County, CA). Hey, I’m headed there shortly. But Olivia has a volleyball game today that I have to take her to, so looks like me catching Amanda’s date in person isn’t gonna happen. Damn.

Friday 10/30: Caila Quinn (Ohio). Not sure where in Ohio her parents live, but that’s where he hometown will be.

Sunday 11/1: JoJo Fletcher (Dallas, TX). Damn. I leave Dallas for OC today and I’m probably gonna miss Amanda’s hometown, and I’m not back til Monday, so I’m gonna miss JoJo’s here. Crappy timing.

Tuesday 11/3: Lauren Bushnell (Portland, Oregon).

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:04 pm

FWIW, the new filming schedule and chart updates will be posted later today

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Thank you so much, AL for doing all of this. hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 pm

So if we go as per RS a spoiler plus who got which dates so far

F4 Caiila because she appears to be a last minute inclusion, f3 Amanda, f2 Joelle because she was confirmed 2nd 1on1 date which indicates he likes her and f1 lauren as spoiled frontrunner.

Not what will happen but could. Lauren still f1 though that could also change if he finds she speaks Klingon or has a different guy in every port she visits laugh out loud.

Should be interesting to see a gooey Ben, can't wait.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:20 pm

RS posted an interesting tidbit one day which basically implied that once production is on the road, different teams leapfrog one another so they can set up for the next location (I believe it's when the tweet went out about filming in the Bahamas which turned out to be a week premature). So.... in that case, Ohio 2nd would make sense- the team that's been in Indiana would have an easy trip to get set up for Friday. But while they were in Indiana, a team could have gone to Amanda's since they knew on Sunday that they would for sure be going there. Then the Orange County team will head to Dallas, etc. I'm guessing that tptb had a pretty good idea who the f4 were going to be, but they needed to be ready for a "surprise"- and who knows, perhaps they got one with Caila v. Becca. I do think every participant left at Ep 7 truly believes that they might get a htd and that all of their families are anticipating them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline