SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I still think it's Lauren and she is wearing a different sweater or the lighting is off. The hair does not look like Emily's to me. It's not as straight.

And watching the video, the shoes look all white to me. But it is hard to tell for certain.

https://twitter.com/miller_tu/status/657662930205429760
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:36 pm

A little more research into flights from the Bahamas to Indianapolis this past week:

From Grand Bahamas to Miami on both 10/21 and 10/22:
11:15 a.m. to 12:02 p.m. (2 different airlines at same time)
5:10 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
6:24 p.m. to 7:18 p.m.
6:50 p.m. to 7:38 p.m.

From Miami to Indianapolis on both 10/21 and 10/22:
9:20 a.m. to 12:08 p.m.
6:25 p.m. to 9:12 p.m.

Absolutely no flights from Miami to Fort Wayne, Indiana on either day nor were there any flights from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne on either day.

With this information, they could have easily made it from the Bahamas to Warsaw in the same day although it would have been a long day, probably not arriving in Warsaw until after midnight because they more than likely drove the 2.5 hours to get there.

Food for thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:00 pm

They were in Exuma, so they probably went through Nassau to get to Miami and landed there at 12:20pm IIRC. But if it's true that you can't get from Miami to Indianapolis until evening then it would make sense that they stayed the night in Miami and took the morning flight the next day. However, those pics of them arriving in Indianapolis that RS posted were at night, so seems they took the evening flight anyway. Strange.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:23 pm

There are always a lot of people on the move when they change locations. Ben and others probably took one set of flights and the girls and some of the other production staff probably took others. I don't know how long ahead they book their flights, but they fly commercial so they can't control flights/delays/connections. As for the two airlines listed above- those may have been codeshares and not two separate flights.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Thanks mindless for the info about Nassau. I wasn't aware of where they were in the Bahamas and having never been there myself, I just picked the most known airport.

Either way if they arrived in Miami around 12 or 12:30 on the 21st, why did they wait until the 22nd to fly to Indianapolis and then use the later flight? This would have them arriving in Warsaw sometime after midnight then up early for filming.

Makes more sense to me to do the whole trip in 1 day (on the 21st) and giving them a day "off" from location filming on the 22nd then starting the location filming on the 23rd.

All is just my opinion Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm

I agree with JoJo47, I think it was Lauren in the truck.  Watching the video, the girl stepping out of the truck definitely has white shoes on. You see the white shoes step down from the truck.  (see cap below).   We know Lauren had white shoes on earlier in the group photo.  JMO.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 White%20Shooes_zpssuc4gtdz
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Some girl on RS' twitter said they are filming a date at McDonalds!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:17 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Thanks mindless for the info about Nassau.  I wasn't aware of where they were in the Bahamas and having never been there myself, I just picked the most known airport.

Either way if they arrived in Miami around 12 or 12:30 on the 21st, why did they wait until the 22nd to fly to Indianapolis and then use the later flight?  This would have them arriving in Warsaw sometime after midnight then up early for filming.

Makes more sense to me to do the whole trip in 1 day (on the 21st) and giving them a day "off" from location filming on the 22nd then starting the location filming on the 23rd.

All is just my opinion Smiley

As someone who travels by air a lot, I can tell you it is much easier to continue traveling straight through than  to collect the baggage transfer to the hotel, check in and then the next morning , check out, travel to the airport, check in allowing 2 hrs for security then catch your continuing flight.  The only way I would ever do that is if there were weather or mechanical delays and going straight through was not an option.  Stopping in Miami really makes no sense. no no      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 pm

To add to the schedule, Ben's 1-on-1 date today is in Chicago. This is from Wrigley Field.
@RealitySteve 3m3 minutes ago

(SPOILER): Ben is on a 1-on-1 date Wrigley Field today.
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 CSHTzPPUYAUayxW

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Well this date blows compared to the date yesterday.. Poor whoever this is.(who is it btw?)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 pm

^Maybe it terms of meaning to Ben personally it's less but having a major league ballpark to yourself for a little batting practice is pretty cool.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 pm

umngirl wrote:^Maybe it terms of meaning to Ben personally it's less but having a major league ballpark to yourself for a little batting practice is pretty cool.

I agree. I'd think that was a cool date, and even more so since the Cubs made it to the postseason this year.

I just looked it up -- if the series had continued, the Cubs would have been playing in New York today and Sunday. I can't even imagine how the show managed to schedule that one.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline