SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AlmostParadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:24 am

Without a face though we can't really tell , guess we'll find out soon... Aren't hometowns in about a week?!

Back to top Go down

AlmostParadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 am

KatCAli90 wrote:Without a face though we can't really tell , guess we'll find out soon... Aren't hometowns in about a week?!
Two weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:55 am

Really? If there at 8 girls left and they're on episode 6, I thought is was like 4-5 days per episode? or? Where can I find the estimated schedule?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:07 am

Nothing is set in gold. There are 20 seasons of TB to refer to if you choose. (not me, laugh out loud)
A lot of how long filming takes is based on time zones traveled through and other factors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:14 am

I actually find it cool that Ben traveled with the girls. Makes the experience much more real it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:17 am

eversotrue wrote:I actually find it cool that Ben traveled with the girls. Makes the experience much more real it seems.

Me too. I wish we got more pictures of them at the airport!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing is set in gold. There are 20 seasons of TB to refer to if you choose. (not me, laugh out loud)
A lot of how long filming takes is based on time zones traveled through and other factors.

Oh ok, well my estimation is that hometowns would prob start in about 10 days from now.

(IMO)
Aprox this:
Episode 6 - Fri 10/16 to Mon 10/19 (8-6 girls) , travel tues

Episode 7 - Wed 10/21 to Sat 10/24, Travel Sun

Hometowns start- 10/26

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:21 am

http://www.inkfreenews.com/2015/10/02/the-bachelor-approved-for-warsaw-filming/

“We will be setting up a public event on North Buffalo Street and West Center Street on Oct. 24 and 25, and filming a scene at the public event on the evening of Oct. 25,” notes NZK. “We will also be setting up a scene to be filmed at the courthouse on the night of Oct. 26.”

My guess is that they film the RC at the courthouse on 10/26

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:32 am

AlmostParadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 8a0ca77a-065d-4d92-890e-500c901674f7

AlmostParadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 07d22711-3158-4ded-9eaa-b3bc82ba3fc3

AlmostParadise - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Screen%20shot%202015-10-16%20at%203.35.11%20PM

The back of the blonde's head still looks like it could be Olivia to me. But it could go either way. We will find out soon enough I guess!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:51 am

Darn you Ben for cutting Rachel! Now she won't be the next Bachelorette! :angryemotion

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:26 am

atem wrote:Darn you Ben for cutting Rachel!  Now she won't be the next Bachelorette! :angryemotion
I really like what we saw of her (very little laugh out loud) But we don't know anything about her yet, so it's hard to have an opinion really... I thought they had a nice connection though.. I guess not..

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:03 am

eversotrue wrote:
atem wrote:Darn you Ben for cutting Rachel!  Now she won't be the next Bachelorette! :angryemotion
I really like what we saw of her (very little laugh out loud) But we don't know anything about her yet, so it's hard to have an opinion really... I thought they had a nice connection though.. I guess not..

Yeah, I am basing it on the Pinterest and that itty bitty vid. She seems like a very warm person.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001