SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:36 pm

rhondam wrote:ITA Blu. 

Has anyone noticed if Dr Chris is there too?

I haven't seen anything about Dr. Chris being there. Doesn't mean he's not, but he hasn't made any tweets or snaps about it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I haven't seen anything about Dr. Chris being there. Doesn't mean he's not, but he hasn't made any tweets or snaps about it.
Sorry wrong Blu/bleu. :Nod: I was agreeing with bleu's post. But thank you for replying. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 pm

rhondam wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Sorry wrong Blu/bleu. :Nod: I was agreeing with bleu's post. But thank you for replying. giggling

Haha, no worries. I knew you were agreeing with bleuberry's post. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:37 pm

FYI Dr Chris is at CMAs. He just snapped an accidental 2 second snap and it was stage with CMA behind it.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Someone asked if they are doing any charity stuff... They are doing the Covenant House Sleepout on the 19th.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Thanks, Linds. Happy they're doing this. yes

On Nov 19th, Shawn and I will be sleeping outside with nothing but a sleeping bag, and a piece of cardboard to get a glimpse of what it's like to sleep on the street. Every dollar will go towards funding the crisis program at Covenant House Vancouver. Let's help get our youth off the street. To donate click link in my bio.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 1f497  by @kaitlynbristowe
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:10 pm

This cause is so worthwhile, they do this in Ca. With so many children
on the street particularly in Hollywood. Prostitution and drugs 
are rampid. 
Hollywood is still a place where dreams are created and fulfilled.
As we can see with many contestants. Unfortunately there are
far more dissapointments. Hollywood is known for its gorgeous
waiters and waitresses all waiting for their big moment. Bless K/S

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:16 pm

I sincerely hope that their newfound interest in charity work is something they continue to do. And goes for if they are together or not.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:Someone asked if they are doing any charity stuff... They are doing the Covenant House Sleepout on the 19th.
Originally they were going to do this sleepout with Jillian Harris and her bf Justin who have done it for three years. Jillian said in one of her snaps this past weekend that her and Justin wouldn't be doing it this year. Her co-host Todd Talbot will be though. Just an FYI.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm really surprised that they haven't settled into jobs. Maybe they have and I haven't seen it posted. You would think they would be running out of money.

Great to see them fund raising for charity.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:08 pm

I think that Kaitlyn believes that what they are currently doing (public appearances, endorcements, etc) are jobs. I say this because a couple of photos, probably snapchat, have her in front of her computer and she captions them "working". Jmo
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 pm

rhondam wrote:I think that Kaitlyn believes that what they are currently doing (public appearances, endorcements, etc) are jobs. I say this because a couple of photos, probably snapchat, have her in front of her computer and she captions them "working". Jmo

Those aren't going to last for ever. I actually think that this turn about to more charitable endeavours is an attempt to clean up their image and improve those opportunities. I am such a cynic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass