SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by julychild Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:SO cool and so cute. Did anyone expect less? Not me.

Nor I. It's silly but I'm glad that I'm able to see beyond the TV Nick, to the real Nick. Not perfect, but above decent with the type of class that comes from a good up bringing....and a good heart to boot!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Is it me or does this not seem so spontaneous? I thought Shawn's video was impromptu but looks like it had already been in the works between them behind the scenes. Anyway, good for them. yes

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Do we know that Shawn didn't reach out to Nick prior to posting the ig? I think he may have! Nick's response certainly makes me think so! I think this was something they put together and they decided to post it the way they did to get attention for it. Just my opinion and speculation, but I like both guys and I think it's really cool!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it me or does this not seem so spontaneous? I thought Shawn's video was impromptu but looks like it had already been in the works between them behind the scenes. Anyway, good for them. yes

Lol! Jinx! Exactly what I was thinking when I saw Nick's video. I think they talked behind the scenes first.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:19 pm

How can anyone not like this guy. Time and time again, he takes the road to kindness and empathy over and over.

$250 donated, that shows on the website since Nick tweeted the response about an hour ago compared to the $110 when I looked at that site last night.

The website says all donations may not show up. The goal is now $20,000 compared to last night $1000.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:25 pm

This is a great cause. The odds are one in 7 men will be effected by prostate cancer sometime in their life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it me or does this not seem so spontaneous? I thought Shawn's video was impromptu but looks like it had already been in the works between them behind the scenes. Anyway, good for them. yes

That's what I'm leaning towards too. It would make a lot more sense. Good to see this. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Nick, I'm proud. beatingheart

Thank you!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is a great cause. The odds are one in 7 men will be effected by prostate cancer sometime in their life.

Kasha thanks for this fact....this is a cause near & dear to my heart as I have family members that passed away as a result of this due to genetic predisposition.. Cheers to Nick & Shawn for raising the awareness & I pray all the research being done will yield the the cure for PC some day.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:59 pm

This is a great cause and I'm glad to see the other guys are joining in.

Comments under Nick IG

danielgcox about 2 hours ago
@jjhlane @tanner_tolbert @jaredhaibon sooooooooo.....

jjhlane about an hour ago
@danielgcox The Villians, the Forgotten One, and the Werewolf have all taken note and accept the challenge @turtleconvertible @tanner_tolbert @jaredhaibon

danielgcox about an hour ago
@jjhlane @tanner_tolbert did you give @jaredhaibon a two month head start?!?

jjhlane about an hour ago
@danielgcox The Patchy One will be fine @jaredhaibon @tanner_tolbert @turtleconvertible

jaredhaibon about an hour ago
@danielgcox I've been preparing for this since Paradise @tanner_tolbert @turtleconvertible @jjhlane
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Nick has a link on his own website to his Movember photo page for donations!!  
It is very classic.  It looks like $1315 raised.  Blu could you please bring it over? Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Seabear wrote:Nick has a link on his own website to his Movember photo page for donations!!  
It is very classic.  It looks like $1315 raised.  Blu could you please bring it over? Hugesmile

Sure. Smiley

https://us.movember.com/mospace/12170361
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass