SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:42 pm

IDK maybe it's me. I don't equate someone commenting about boobs and butt anything close to a group of men mugging and joking that they all slept with the same woman. scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:45 pm

What JJ tweet is everyone talking about? I thought it was Tanner who had the Eskimo Brothers caption in his IG pic?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Oh, good catch. That's what GA said, so I went with it. Yeah..so maybe a guy who's cool with marrying a woman who showed her vajajay to the whole world was just joking and it wasn't meant to be a character assassination? I just think it's funny that people think Kaitlyn is the first lead to have sex with 2-3 men or have men say vulgar things about her. Listen to Wes's interview and you'll see that guys do that ALL the time on the bachelorette. It has nothing to do with the lead being trashy, just the guys being...guys. 

Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Before I watched Kaitlyn's season, I never even heard the term "Eskimo brother" I guess in sense this franchise has a lot of Eskimo brothers and sisters then based on what happens in the FS as well as all the other hookups in Bachelor Nation....

Learn something new everyday laugh out loud!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:56 pm

laugh out loud One big eskimo family.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:00 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Oh, good catch. That's what GA said, so I went with it. Yeah..so maybe a guy who's cool with marrying a woman who showed her vajajay to the whole world was just joking and it wasn't meant to be a character assassination? I just think it's funny that people think Kaitlyn is the first lead to have sex with 2-3 men or have men say vulgar things about her. Listen to Wes's interview and you'll see that guys do that ALL the time on the bachelorette. It has nothing to do with the lead being trashy, just the guys being...guys. 

Jmo.
Which people are your referring to? Just curious.  Because I can't recall anyone off hand saying this. 
Respect is respect. Period. Respect is given regardless of gender, earned regardless of gender and denied regardless of gender, imo. I don't see this as being a gender issue, JMOAA, especially when snarking is pretty big on this forum to many of the men.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:01 pm

^Unless you were smart enough not to have sex in the fs or hook-up with other contestants. Probably saved yourself lots of trouble and potentially a disease.

Back to Kaitlyn. No matter what comments the guys make or made about her, much of her behavior is classless by itself. Straddling her fiance on a public red carpet, excessive drinking, social media shenanigans all lead to this opinion for many. And that's just scratching the surface.

All JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud One big eskimo family.

Sharing is caring. According to the Care Bears.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:07 pm

I apologize. I thought it was JJ. It was Tanner Tolbert's hashtag.

Personally I think it's a totally disrespectful thing to caption. I don't care if it's true or not, that's just not something you joke about insinuating that there is truth to it.

I don't care how many leads had sex with their contestants, I don't want to know about it, or read about it. So all those that are rumoured to makes no difference to me. The difference is during K's season it was all about the sex which makes the caption believable. If we're going to compare Jade to K, K had her share of pics, which she conveniently removed as part of her 'ette audition.

Those who model nude don't necessarily have sex with whomever they choose. K made no bones about it, and was very open about it, seeing Chris nude, and making a big deal about having to go through the process, just to be sure which apparently involves sex. This is a big difference compared to other 'ettes who didn't choose to flaunt it if in fact they did have pre FS sex, as it if was some sort of successful achievement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Now other than this thread I don't follow K and S. Please don't tell me they were driving a vehicle while being drunk!!!!
That's what it sounds like!!!! If they were I'll have a lot to say but first will wait to see if they were. Keeping fingers crossed that someone sober was driving.........

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 pm

^They were being driven around.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I apologize. I thought it was JJ. It was Tanner Tolbert's hashtag.

Personally I think it's a totally disrespectful thing to caption. I don't care if it's true or not, that's just not something you joke about insinuating that there is truth to it.

I don't care how many leads had sex with their contestants, I don't want to know about it, or read about it. So all those that are rumoured to makes no difference to me. The difference is during K's season it was all about the sex which makes the caption believable. If we're going to compare Jade to K, K had her share of pics, which she conveniently removed as part of her 'ette audition.

Those who model nude don't necessarily have sex with whomever they choose. K made no bones about it, and was very open about it, seeing Chris nude, and making a big deal about having to go through the process, just to be sure which apparently involves sex. This is a big difference compared to other 'ettes who didn't choose to flaunt it if in fact they did have pre FS sex, as it if was some sort of successful achievement.

I don't know, GA. I honestly didn't think anything of it because Tanner loves to joke. Maybe not the best joke to make this season though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass