SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:29 am

agentcurls wrote:I just don't know who they are or really want to at this point. They want everyone to know all thier "business" (personal and opportunistic) and at the same time will not let us puncture their wall and show us much "real ness".
Unfortunately, I think this is who they really are and them drinking most of the time is as "real" as it gets for these two.
I saw them both this way from day one when it was very unpopular to do so and I posted that I wished I was wrong.
Sadly, it looks like I won't be surprised any time soon with this couple.
There are MOT (matter of time) contestants on each show and MOT couples.
IMO, these two always were and are a MOT couple.
What a waste of a season and time. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:48 am

My niece just turned 19 (legal drinking age here) two weeks ago and was snapchatting her weekend too. I was getting her snapchats at the same time that I was getting Shawn's and Kaitlyn's. They were glaringly similar...... except for the 10 year age difference. I read this somewhere, probably on here, it's like driving by an accident, you know you should look away but you just can't. 
 :shocked!:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Despite all the gloomy predictions, I actually can imagine this couple beating the odds and staying together longer than people are predicting.  They seem determined enough to prove the naysayers wrong even if they do have issues.  Plus, now they seem to be tied to some projects through her PR company that might make a split more messier than working through things would be.  I get that right now, life is easy, they are happy and in love and that makes people overlook a lot of things when those factors are at play.  While I still do not see them as the type to get married, I do still see them lasting longer than the last 2 couples and maybe even a Charlie/Sarah relationship as CP has suggested.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 pm

I really hope they prove all the naysayers wrong. They seem happy & again we only see snaps of their life. I remember young love & you do all sorts of crazy stuff some time but its okay if you are not hurting anyone else. I say Go K&S!!! giggling clapping!

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:59 pm

I still can't see a Charlie/Sarah relationship because, besides there being really nothing in common between the two couples other than Charlie's drinking problem, I truly do believe Shawn will quickly find a much better catch than Kaitlyn after they break up. He's going to be bombarded with women who will feel sorry for him and I could even see his name being thrown in the ring for the Bachelor next year despite his grudge against TPTB at the moment. The relationship may last longer than it should because of wanting to prove naysayers wrong or still wanting all the opportunities from staying together which really are pathetic reasons to stay together and RS and the tabloids will eventually catch wind of any problems so why bother faking it? I still stand by what I said. Shawn will only play the submissive lapdog for so long just like Josh.

Perhaps they will prove me wrong. Personally I love being proven wrong about contestants and couples I initially don't care for and because I always feel badly for the fans who are let down.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:32 pm

At this point, they are already a success - How long have they been together now- 6months +. That's success in bachelor(ette) relationship hx. Why are they doomed? Their lifestyle? They are both dedicated to each other a lil much if I may say and have spent every waking moment with each other which is nauseating to think of and are yet to cut off each other's head- I think they are actually going to make it which I never thought was possible because of how she was on the show. I do have married friends in their 30's who have lifestyles like theirs and it works for them. Life will be boring if everyone was the same, really and the reason why I like this girl is she never pretended to be who she wassn't- this is same wild free spirited Kait that wanted to do you whatever to farmer Chris and luckily for her, she has proven that everyone really has their own person and that person seems to be Shawn. Her zest for life is admirable- I really like that they live like today might be their last and still look at each other like they did on the show. I strongly believe are really in love and are getting every member of their families involved in their lives because they believe they are "it" for each other.
One of the ways, I have measured whether the bach relationship will last is when their families on both sides are involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:48 pm

What I find interesting in this thread is the disappointment that Kaitlyn wasn't who many posters seem to think she was, but ironically, she's one of the few contestants that's never pretended to be anything than who she is imo. I'm honestly not sure what anyone expected considering one of the first things we ever saw of her was the Buried Life video, not to mention her intro to Chris about her field, ahem, the right seal joke, and the taking off of the panties. I don't think she ever once pretended to be any sort of deep or not exactly who she is, again, imo.

I get why some people don't like that or root for her because of it, but I don't understand the disappointment because there's nothing the that has changed about her from my vantage point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Kaitlyn can make those jokes and be funny but still have some sort of direction in life. I thought Kaitlyn was more mature than what I saw during her season and that is my disappointment.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Alanna wrote:What I find interesting in this thread is the disappointment that Kaitlyn wasn't who many posters seem to think she was, but ironically, she's one of the few contestants that's never pretended to be anything than who she is imo. I'm honestly not sure what anyone expected considering one of the first things we ever saw of her was the Buried Life video, not to mention her intro to Chris about her field, ahem, the right seal joke, and the taking off of the panties. I don't think she ever once pretended to be any sort of deep or not exactly who she is, again, imo.

I get why some people don't like that or root for her because of it, but I don't understand the disappointment because there's nothing the that has changed about her from my vantage point.
I don't think there is anything wrong with people being disappointed. They gave her a chance to be more than just the person who wanted Chris to "plow the eff out of my field" and that video of her pre-show. If anything, it shows that people had greater hopes for her. That she is just that one-dimensional, immature, narcissitic person who wants SM fame more than anything else and would still sleep with TOG despite telling her now-fiance he is the "one" only showed she couldn't even pass the bar set for her above "plowing fields". The bar was set SO low, imo, and she can't even reach it. So to me, it's not like there's some great expectation of her, rather a low-bar expectation and that she is incapable of anything other than what she is? Well, good on her for being herself and all that but that that person is all she is? Sure people would be disappointed. It is natural to have higher hopes for a lead than just taking off your panties, plowing fields, drinking alcohol, partying, etc, etc. I actually find her completely vapid and empty as a person - something off there. And if that is who she is and she is "just being herself" well, IMO, that's disappointing to me because I find it to be a waste of one's life and time. One only gets one life. To just live it with this "eff everyone else" type of attitude and with no real substance? As a human being I am disappointed that one would waste life that way.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 pm

isittrue wrote:Despite all the gloomy predictions, I actually can imagine this couple beating the odds and staying together longer than people are predicting.  They seem determined enough to prove the naysayers wrong even if they do have issues.  Plus, now they seem to be tied to some projects through her PR company that might make a split more messier than working through things would be.  I get that right now, life is easy, they are happy and in love and that makes people overlook a lot of things when those factors are at play.  While I still do not see them as the type to get married, I do still see them lasting longer than the last 2 couples and maybe even a Charlie/Sarah relationship as CP has suggested.

I agree! Maybe it's because I actually believe that they are in love with each other, which I never saw with Chris/Whitney, Andi/Josh, and JP/Nikki. Maybe infatuation, but never a real love where both partners accepted and loved each other, flaws and all. Whenever I see Kaitlyn/Shawn, I get the sense that they actually enjoy spending time with each other and that they accept each other's flaws and craziness. Which is surprisingly rare with final couples in this franchise! Of course, that doesn't mean that they are going to live happily ever after; I'm still betting on a break-up, but I just think that their relationship is going to be more similar to couples like Charlie/Sarah or maybe Ali/Roberto, where the love is there but it just doesn't work because of lack of compatibility or one not being able to deal with the other's issues. All, IMO, as always!

And, I agree with blu that I LOVE being surprised when a couple makes it that I didn't expect. Come on, Kaitlyn/Shawn - surprise us and make it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:11 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn can make those jokes and be funny but still have some sort of direction in life. I thought Kaitlyn was more mature than what I saw during her season and that is my disappointment.
Right, speaking for myself, I don't need her to be mature and she never claimed to be mature or have aspirations to lead some sort of life driven by a mission statement like a Fortune 500. I like her because she's fun and funny and seems to love and care for those who love her back, and that's really all that matters to me as a fan. As always jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
[Kaitlyn] seems to love and care for those who love her back.
I totally agree with this and it is why I don't care for her.
It is easy to love those who love one back and says nothing of her character (except a lack of it, imo).
As long as people love her she loves them back.
And if not? Well, one can see how she deals with those who don't think she is the bees knees. Rolling Eyes no no :

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass