SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:57 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I also saw that they have been visited funny or die studio the other day , yesterday the snapchat main office in Venice , Shawn snapchat last night then today they are currently at the yt main office . I wonder if has something to do with them doing some kind of photoshooting or taping something like this they got a deal just a way of promoting it . Since they have a big impact on snapchat . The only missing here is they forgot to visit the periscope office .
spitcoffee giggling

I wonder if they are doing that youtube series or something I think was mentioned they may do a webseries or yt something or other?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Just what these two need... to be encouraged to spend even more time oversharing on SM. hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:20 pm

It's actually kind of funny to me that they get wine and now (maybe?) SM related gigs laugh out loud. Talk about parlaying your passions into $$ opportunities.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's actually kind of funny to me that they get wine and now (maybe?) SM related gigs laugh out loud. Talk about parlaying your passions into $$ opportunities.

Wonder what's next - a beer ad for Shawn? giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think at least one of them is going to need something stable soon, even if it's just part-time. 

Also, I see couples therapy/marriage boot camp in their future. I don't know why, I just see them going on TV again soon.

I think so too. The only reason I originally thought that they wouldn't is because I think Shawn took his "bad edit" really personally and you know that's 100% going to to happen if you go on MBC or Couples Therapy. However, I just think that as soon as the endorsement/appearance opportunities start to die down, they're going to get kind of desperate for the money and attention again.

I actually think they would be fascinating to watch on MBC/CT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:47 am

JMO, but a little bit of K & S goes a LONG way.  I find absolutely nothing fascinating about them. no no
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 am

Today is K's launching day for her new line of clothing with this online clothing company called shopstateofgrace.
http://instagram.com/shopstateofgrace
Here is the sneak peak of new clothing line collaboration
"@kaitlynbristowe: So excited to launch my clothing collab w/ @shopsog that I ALMOST don't need a coffee! shopstateofgrace.com/collections/ka…... pic.twitter.com/iHqVyhcGMm"

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 15qakis

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Hmm. She probably needs to go back to bed and think on this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Just full of class isn't she? Vulgarity and lock and chain and coffee. What more can you want? She's total class.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm

I can't stand that song. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 pm

I am soo over bachelor nation and the hawking of tee shirts they call clothing design. It's just not my cup of tea

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Lol. How embarrassing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass